Bono's Dogs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Velcro is a GREAT name for a cat!!!! I think that would be a good nickname for one of my sassy little darlings. :lmao:

TheWho4Life said:
I am going to give my Bono shades and a leather jacket now! I found him! He tried to bite me but I think that's just cause I scared the heck out of him! I'm so happy I found him! :hug:

Oh great! I was just going to post and say I hope you find him by tomorrow or else he'll be severly dehydrated.

LMAO! Ran away to find a music career! lol. That's a good one! Well, I have 3 hamsters lol. My Bono is the sweetest animal ever to be had in my house! Not only is he the sweetest but he quite hansom! lol. Edge is pretty nice too, but he doenst like to be held, he always wants down. He's taken a few dives out of my hands, they looked like they hurt they weren't just falls lol. He hit a couple things on the way down lol. Poor guy:( That must be why he is the way he is lol. And then I have Sniffy:mad: lol. I want to get rid of her, but I don't have the heart to lol. She is one mean little bugger! She bites and comes after me! Oh well, I raised her from a little hairless thing so I can't just get rid of her. I would probably cry. She is Bono's sister though lol. I can't think of anything else to say. Except Edge does resemble The Edge lol. I'm serious!

Cool! Does Bono like look Bono? Oh, can I meet Bono and get his autograph? :lmao: I'm only kidding! :)

TheWho4Life said:
Edge does have a cat named Velcro. It said it on a question and answer thing where a fan asked him if he had any pets and he said yes a cat named Velcro.

"Velcro" is a great name for a cat! :D And being a cat person, I'm glad to see that my favorite bandmember has a kitty. Wonder what it looks like?

Feel free to come meet Bono. He'd be delited to give you a kiss! I suppose he could give you an autograph... but he doesnt know how to write! I'll dip his paw in some ink for you!

Cool! Nothing can Bono cutestness! * Of Topic* Hey, I like The Who a lot now. I like The Who better when they were around the seventies better.

Cool! Nothing can bet Bono cuteness! * Of Topic* Hey, I like The Who a lot now. I like The Who better when they were around the seventies better. My favorite song from them is "Won't Get Fooled Around!" What do ya' think, TheWho4Life?

Last edited:
Won't Get Fooled Again is a great song, yes. My fave is Pinball Wizard and Happy Jack. And I love all decades of The Who lol. 60s 70 and 80s lol. But my fave would be 70s Who lol.

Back
Top Bottom