Bono's Dogs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool, if he does, but I don't know. If he does has cute pups! :up: :lol:

Last edited:
The name of Edge's cat is hilarious! When I first read that was the name of his cat I laughed, then I wnet and told my friend about it and she said it was a stupid name, but really it isn't because cat's do cling just like velcro!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I found this pic a while ago:

perrodebono.jpg

Thanks for the pic! :)

And I love the name Velcro for a cat :cute:

Originally posted by Niahm_Saoirse
perrodebono.jpg

So those are the dogs that barked at my friend when she picked the flower at Bono's gates!

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
The name of Edge's cat is hilarious! When I first read that was the name of his cat I laughed, then I wnet and told my friend about it and she said it was a stupid name, but really it isn't because cat's do cling just like velcro!

Are your kittens big enough to hang on your clothes yet? Little kitties will do that!

Well, that's definitely Bono's gate in Niamh's picture, and those are definitely dogs inside the gate, so I would say the case is closed. Bono has dogs. That's a very handsome Alsatian, seriously giving someone the eye. (You can see the other dog's shadow.)

Who4Life, how old are your kittens now? Any pictures yet?

Last edited:
I can't post pics of them cause I have no way of getting the pics on here, and I didn't take any pics of them. Sorry guys! I know that they are old enough to leave cause we got rid of 2, and yes they do hang on my clothes! It's kinda annoying but I love it! And I think I convinced my partents to let me keep one! He's so cute and he's huge and hopfully he will be able to stay and if he does guess what I'm naming him!

LMAO! NO! Because it's the only name that I've heard and it's the only one that I can think of now, it's going to be...........................................................................VELCRO! YAY! Yes, probably pretty stupid to name it that because Edge named his it, but oh well. SSHH, don't tell my parents Edge named his cat it or else I can't name mine it! lol. I use the word "It" a lot don't I? lol.

Awesome! :) Is it Velcro, the kind of fabric? That's great when have this thread so you could name your cat! :wink: Hey, TheWho4Life, if you have pics, please post pics of your hams? Bono and The Edge!

Last edited:
lol. I would but I have no way of getting them on here. Unless somebody wants to give me there home adress and i could send the pics to them so they could post them for me but even then, I dont have pics to send lol.
Ahh yes, my hammies Bono and Edge, there is no "The" in front cause I don't know why lol. I am going to dress tehm up for holloween! Edge will be The Edge, I'm going to make him a little mini guitar (don't know how yet though!) and a #7 shirt. Adn Bono will be Bono, I'll give him a microphone, I don't know about clothes yet lol.

Edge also had a dog named Fleetwood back around Zoo TV. It either ran away or was stolen though. He showed a picture of the dog during a TV interview, saying he promised his daughters he would. He then asked that if anyone saw or found their dog to return it.

From the picture, the dog looked like a German Shepard too. And it also looked to be a fairly older dog. :( :sad:

Yeah. :sad: Hey, TheWho4Life please give Bono, the hammy shades and maybe a leather jacket. It would be priceless! :wink:

:sad: My Bono is gone:sad:
I went and looked in the cage...:sad: ... and he is missing:sad:
I can't find him! I have to get to him before Smudge(my cat) does!

TheWho4Life said:
:sad: My Bono is gone:sad:
I went and looked in the cage...:sad: ... and he is missing:sad:
I can't find him! I have to get to him before Smudge(my cat) does!

Bono is your hamster no? It sucks when they get out...I mean, I've never had a hamster, but last summer I had my two guinea pigs out in the grass and a side of their pen collapsed and I found one lying in the sun and the other was gone. I called and called and called and finally she answered back - she had run under the cottage. So I called again and she called back and came running out, but was having too much fun to let me catch her! I tried giving her a treat, but she just took it and ran so I ended up having to get her out with a net, lol. The little rascal! This is why I need to get them bells to wear outside like my first guinea pig did.

TheWho4Life said:

I actually think it is a great name for a cat. I have three cats and they do cling! Especially when they were kittens. And if you want to talk about stupid cat name, I have Pokey, Twerpie, and Jack. Velcro is much better.

WhoForLife, I hope you get to keep one of the kittens. I adore my cats. Any pet can add so much to a person's life. Good luck with it!

Bono has two German Shepards, their names are Fanny and Angel. Edge had a dog called Fleetwood, but it ran away. He actually showed a picture of the dog on TV during an interview, to try and get the dog back. Larry dog J.J.died, as evidenced by the "J.J. (R.I.P.)" message in the liner notes of Pop. He also has a pet named Missy. Adam has a dog named Colin. --www.u2faqs.com

This is where people got that info. It doesn't mention Edge's cat, so perhaps it's not up-to-date.

Yeah Wolfeden, hope Bono's dog Fanny is trained, hehe, you don't want to run down an Irish street yelling "Fanny come back here!"

-----------

I've got a German-Shepherd/Akita mix, looks like a smaller German shepherd, but with a curvy poofy tail. They look more like wolves than most other breeds, so there's a knee-jerk reaction to be a little scared seeing these kinds of dogs, even if it's for a second. I know some people refer to them as police dogs.

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Bono is your hamster no? It sucks when they get out...I mean, I've never had a hamster, but last summer I had my two guinea pigs out in the grass and a side of their pen collapsed and I found one lying in the sun and the other was gone. I called and called and called and finally she answered back - she had run under the cottage. So I called again and she called back and came running out, but was having too much fun to let me catch her! I tried giving her a treat, but she just took it and ran so I ended up having to get her out with a net, lol. The little rascal! This is why I need to get them bells to wear outside like my first guinea pig did.
Well, at least your guinea pig comes when you call or at least answers lol. But, Bono isn't even in the room anymore, he's loose in the house! I don't think there is a chance for me finding him now:sad: Why couldn't it be Edge! Edge is the dumb one! Bono is so sweat and he gives me kisses! Edge always wants to go back in his cage and sleep! He's boring! Now... I'm crying! I just hope that if I don't find him, he will stay alive and the cat won't find him.

I am going to give my Bono shades and a leather jacket now! I found him! He tried to bite me but I think that's just cause I scared the heck out of him! I'm so happy I found him! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom