Bono's dancing in the video leak clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy mofo on a stick those are the hotness! :combust: I thnk, hands-down, that this is the sexiest Bono's been since at least Zoo TV, if not earlier. Now, this picture:

neutral said:
n040916_32.jpg

makes me think of Beyonce's "Baby Boy" video. Hrmm, wonder if Bono would writhe around half-naked on the sand too? Yummy.... :sexywink:

Last edited:
PopDaisy said:

these winds and tides, along with this change of times, won’t drag Bono away.
Very nice. :up: *is now currently singing Drowning Man in her head*

I'm really glad that Bono brought a wireless mic with him to sing into. Because the last thing you want is to be tripping over wires in desert... :rolleyes:

biff said:
it really looks as if they are answering the call of nature, if you know what I mean.:wink:

:lol: :ohmy:

... and thank you Queen Bee for removeing that watermark!!! :applaud: :bow:

These pics are way too hot! I for one am most definetly buying the DVD version of this single....Bono looks amazing. I would expect him to win every year, but this year he is a shoo-in for People's Sexiest Man Alive edition! I never would have imagined him shirtless and crawling around in the sand...but me likey!

u2bonogirl said:
i had some weird dream last night about bono on the beach. okay, so it was kinda when i was half asleep and trying to dream but still.
it was great :evil:

Lol, I had my first Bono dream ever last week....I rarely have dreams that I can remember. It's Interferences's fault! But that's ok!

starsgoblue said:
These pics are way too hot! I for one am most definetly buying the DVD version of this single....

Just so you won't get disappointed later, starsgoblue, but this isn't the video thats gonna be on the DVD-single... The "Vertigo"-video on that single is recorded at HQ...

... but I'm guessing thats a pretty good video too! :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
i had some weird dream last night about bono on the beach. okay, so it was kinda when i was half asleep and trying to dream but still.
it was great :evil:

I've been having trouble posting since the hurricane came thru here. First time to PLEBA since this time last week.
Can't thank everyone enough for the pics and info. I hope I can post this so you'll know how much your're appreciated.
If I don't loose my connection I hope to get to the rest of it.
Bono!! open shirt, Larry no shirt. It's hard to believe my connection has lasted this long.
Many, many many thanks

Back
Top Bottom