Bono's dancing in the video leak clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

n040916_35.jpg

I spy Bono, Adam and Edge, but where's Larry? Sitting down, perhaps.. :hmm:

My fav pic is the one of the band jamming on that little island. Awesome, thats going to be my fav part of the new video. Reminds me kind of like the "Gloria" video in a strange way.

neutral - :bow:

Thanks for the excellent pics! :up:

Bono looks SO GOOD and seems to be ON FIRE with energy. :combust:

The "Vertigo" video looks like it will be AWESOME!:hug:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Bono looks absolutely AMAZING!!! Oh my God!!!
I cant believe we have JT looking Bono back again, this is way too exciting! I love how is hair is blowing in the wind!!!
I cant wait for the tour....I can already picture hot sweaty long haired Bono mmmmmmmmmmm slinking around the stage!! :drool:
:hyper: Cant wait to see this video too!!!

Bono's Doll said:
Bono looks hot & his clothes are fitting much better. I hope he is the "star" of the Vertigo video. :drool:

But you can't count out Edge, demonstrating his deadly Kung Fu grip!

(Love that elevated pic of Bono. It looks like he's on springs!)

SpanishEyes21 said:

:eek: :ohmy: :shocked:

Ehhh..... I..... :combust: :faint:

That is more than I can handle at this time of the day - If that image makes it to the final cut, it sure as :censored: is going to be my fav. video!!! :lol:

I don't know what to say... :ohmy:

Goodnight!

Last edited:
I'm so confused over this pic that I'm double-posting! :lol:

Oh good Lord!!! Holy!! Ok that Bono bare chest one if more than I think I can handle :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics ladies!!

Wow very very very nice!!!
That how I like Bono no shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :combust: :faint: :faint:

Just watched the video clip. Very nice, he looks trim, sexy and good enough to eat. Love the moves, he's got one sexy wiggle. Even though it's from a distance the hair looks good too.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing this with us.

lol, I'm sure, but it seriously did boost my self esteem a little bit. ;) Not that I'm out of shape or anything.

I wanna kick yer ass though Beli, I was so excited that I was gonna get to post about the light reflector, but you beat me to it. Finally a question in my field of expertise, and I didn't get to answer it. Grrrrr!!! ;)

ciao

Ive just seen the pictures, OMG!!!!!!! Bono and bare chest, Larry with more hair (he looks soooooooooo fit), and as you can see Bono's hair is slightly auburn if you look closely. That chest though (if I knew how to put some smilies on they would be tongue hanging out and 50 times and the one that turns into flames. My heart is racing and the images will stay with me throughout the night mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks soooo much for those.

Back
Top Bottom