Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear Tara's story! :hyper:

In the meantime, here are more pics of me and Bono :drool:

3437435923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3A9898%3A9ot1lsi

3437435923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A9952%3B7ot1lsi

3437435923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A995%3B%3A3ot1lsi

The next three are courtesy of Jim Franklin
3437435923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E354%3E589%3EWSNRCG%3D323292%3B8%3A6479nu0mrj

3437435923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A997692ot1lsi

3437435923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A998444ot1lsi

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

3437435923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3A9898%3A9ot1lsi

Wow, lucky you! *Gets down on knees and pleads: let it be me in Manchester!!* :drool: at the thought!

:wave: nice pics! I'm hoping to have some soon. Im not even home yet, still in Denver until sunday.
I promise lots of details on my bono-molesting experience soon :D :cute:
Once Im out of shock I think I might remember more....oh and I think theres some video :yes:

Yay!!!! I got onstage!!!!!!!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
You both are so darn lucky:drool: i would give anything to be you

yes!! me too!!! congratulations once again, ladies... so very happy for you!!! and for all girls who get up there! :drool: :up:

here's a link to the mp3 of "Mysterious Ways" of Phoenix 2. listen to the last minute or so to hear some MAJOR bono moaning... a veritable "bonogasm!!!" :wink: and he says khelia's name over and over... :drool:

http://u2neophobia.com/concerts/concert_fiche.php?id_concert=15

Last edited:
*Ally* said:

yes!! me too!!! congratulations once again, ladies... so very happy for you!!! and for all girls who get up there! :drool: :up:

here's a link to the mp3 of "Mysterious Ways" in Phoenix. listen to the last minute or so to hear some MAJOR bono moaning... a veritable "bonogasm!!!" :wink: :drool:

Oh god! You just HAD TO POST THAT!:drool: :drool: :drool:
*relives it*

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Oh god! You just HAD TO POST THAT!:drool: :drool: :drool:
*relives it*

heehee... i feel like i am reliving it, and i wasn't even there!!! enjoy listening to the show!!! it sounds like it was a GREAT one! :) :up:

*Ally* said:

here's a link to the mp3 of "Mysterious Ways" of Phoenix 2. listen to the last minute or so to hear some MAJOR bono moaning... a veritable "bonogasm!!!" :wink: and he says khelia's name over and over... :drool:

This is too much. I'm not getting much sleep here with all the tour excitement and now you had to post this! What are you trying to do to me?! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

This is too much. I'm not getting much sleep here with all the tour excitement and now you had to post this! What are you trying to do to me?! :wink:

hahaha... sorry, dear! it *is* delightful to listen to, though... imagine inserting your name where hers is... :drool: :combust: :wink:

hopefully we'll get something similarly "exciting" in chicago!!! :wink:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

wow, this one is great... look at how *ahem* close you two are dancing... :combust: :drool:

also, i just noticed that you're on the video screen in the background! how cool!!!

you are one lucky lady, alli! have you found video of your experience yet?? i'm sure it will surface soon if you haven't! :up:

Last edited:
:lol: I didnt remember it because I was such a wreck when I was up there, but Bono was moaning into the microphone right next to my ear while we were dancing.
I didnt find out until later when I watched a video of it :rolleyes: I didnt even remember him singing while I was up there
Somehow I blanked out running by the band members, but I DO remember having my hands in his hair and getting a kiss on the neck :D :combust:
He was rubbing my back *double combust*

Maybe I'll just try and tell the story right now the best I can.
I was on the railing on the elipse and probably three times during the show he stopped in front of me and looked at me for a while. It was sooooo sexy during COBL when he did it. It was when he said can you see the beauty inside of me and after he looked at me he doubled over in mock-pain. The whole time I was too timid to actually reach my hand all the way out to him so I just held it out halfway and looked at him in amazement that he was actually there in front of me. (this was my first concert)
So when mysterious ways came around he walked by us and kept going. I thought that he would just walk by but he was looking around in the crowd and came back to me.
He reached out his hand and was staring into my eyes but I still didnt reach my hand all the way out.
Then suddenly security was carrying me onto the stage. Bono had to help me up and I touched his hands for the first time! :hyper:

I was kind of dumbstruck and didnt know what to do so he took me into his arms and pulled me in really close. Our HIPS were touching. He had his head on my shoulder and my mouth was inbetween his neck and jaw :drool:
I had Bono sweat on my lips!
Then he got down on his knees and kissed both of my hands. Still I was trying to get myself together, and I know he had to have felt my hands shaking like crazy. So I looked up and closed my eyes until he stood up again. He was looking in my eyes again and I didnt quite know what to do, but I decided that every other girl probably just bent to his will so I stepped away from him and got into the bullfight pose to prod him on. Then I danced a little in front of him to entice him down the catwalk towards the band. He have me this look like "You devil, I cant believe youre actually making ME follow YOU" :laugh:
I took his hand, not knowing quite where I was going with this but I thought it might be cool to just take a jog around the catwalk like in streets. I was trying my hardest not to be trashy so I wasnt shaking it in front of him or anything. lol

This is where my mind kind of blanks out on me but I remember getting him to follow me and we were both smiling. He took my hand and ran in front of me, and when I watched the video he was skipping around the stage with me while I was running behind him past the band. I didnt even know I was running by the band! :rolleyes:
We ended up halfway down the other side of the catwalk and he pulled me in to dance some more while he sang the last part of the song. Unfortunately I dont freakin remember him singing or moaning next to my ear......
But thats around the time that he rubbed my back and I put my hand in his hair. I got a bunch of bono sweat on the side of my cheek and down my neck...ack!
I even smelled like him at the end of the night.
So basically he said goodbye. I was too flustered to say anything to him like thank you.
I know, Im an idiot.
So I just held his hand as I walked away and he moaned some more (something I learned from the video as well)
And I walked back down the catwalk to my fiance. I got a "Wow" from Bono too. haha.
Somebody the next night told me that when Bono got back to the band they all huddled up and started talking, and they were giggling about something. Probably me making Bono do something instead of waiting for him to tell me what to do.

So Im still alive....I havent died from a heart attack!
What a great first show. Theres really nothing that can top that now.
People have been recognizing me as the girl who led bono around the stage. After the show people were coming up to me and telling me how neato it was. I was getting really embarrased.
The next day in the GA line people realized it was me and made me tell the story over and over....and over
And some girl in tower records today recognized me and let me take a promo poster thing from the store! That was too cool.

I hope more PLEBANs make it up there. We deserve it!

Awesome Tara!!!!!!!! You are one lucky girl!!!!!!!!! Must've been amazing!!!!!! :up: :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

keep up the trend Bono, keep it up

bonogirl, that is a FANTASTIC story!!! thank you so much for sharing... you got bonosweat on you!!! :drool: :wink:

it's so great that you have video of this- can you post it?? or do you have photos?? what a WONDERFUL first show experience!! :hyper:

ps- i wanna hear more bono moans!! :combust: can't wait for the MP3 to surface... :up:

OMG. what an amazing story. Thanks for sharing--we've all been dying to hear the details.

Bono sweat... :drool:

Tara, I am sooo excited for you!!! :hyper: :combust:
Is this video available online??

Plebans seem to be representin' quite well! *full of pride for y'all* :)

Here's hoping the luck so far rubs off on the rest of us...*fingers crossed*

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I'm shaking here&can hardly pick my jaw up off the floor!!!!!!! WOWEEE!!!!!! hips touching! Kiss on neck! :drool: :drool: Oh you lead Bono along the stage!!! FAB!!

Congrats&it's great that all the Pleba girls are going up! It's incredible having B stare down at you eh? :applaud: :rockon:

:D thanks for all the encouragement

The only pic I saw was the one already posted, and the video is something a friend of ours did on his digital camera. We will be able to put it up for you all to see when we get home to our computer :yes:
Im hoping to get some more pics to remember the night by.
OMG....Im still in shock
And Im sick and feel like crap too :madspit: I did that night, but conveniently forgot about it when he touched me :cute:

u2bonogirl said:
:D thanks for all the encouragement

The only pic I saw was the one already posted, and the video is something a friend of ours did on his digital camera. We will be able to put it up for you all to see when we get home to our computer :yes:
Im hoping to get some more pics to remember the night by.
OMG....Im still in shock
And Im sick and feel like crap too :madspit: I did that night, but conveniently forgot about it when he touched me :cute:

Can't wait to see it!!

Feel better soon! :hug:

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: I didnt remember it because I was such a wreck when I was up there, but Bono was moaning into the microphone right next to my ear while we were dancing.
I didnt find out until later when I watched a video of it :rolleyes: I didnt even remember him singing while I was up there
Somehow I blanked out running by the band members, but I DO remember having my hands in his hair and getting a kiss on the neck :D :combust:
He was rubbing my back *double combust*

Ahhhhh....GOD! :drool:

Great story Tara! I can't wait to see the video of this. How great it is that so many PLEBAN girls are getting to go up and dance with Bono? I love it!!

starsgoblue said:
:applaud:

Oh dear Lord, just give me some of that lucky you've been giving them. Peeze peeze peeze.

Ditto. :yes:

Congrats, Tara! :hug: You've just managed to make at least 5000 women hate you for your unbelievably good luck. Way to go, girl!!!! (j/k) :tongue: I can't wait 'til I've irritated the mulititudes myself! :D :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom