Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first MW girl told him she didn't want to dance (although they did have a slow dance at first and said "Leave us alone, we're just young and in love" :drool: ). So then he proceeded to pick another girl who wanted to shake it :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
thats awesome!
That poor first MW girl :(
So is this running around the ellipse thing getting to be a trend? :sexywink:
this might be a dumb question, but did he do that with any of the other girls before Denver? Because when I was taking him with me around the catwalk I hadnt heard of him doing it with anybody else.

Alli... did you say you had a dancing accident when you were with Bono? I was there at the show but being that I'm so short I could hardly see! LOL:mad:

Some of the girls that dance with Bono are pretty cool. Others not so much, It seems all the sudden think they are some how entitled and special, it is quite funny. One girl was all bummed out the next night after she danced with Bono. She was complaining to her boyfriend after the show that Bono didn't pick her to dance again.
It was pretty funny but yet sad.
Alli seems to be the only one lucky enough to dance with him twice.
She is one of the nice ones.

u2bonogirl said:
thats awesome!
That poor first MW girl :(
So is this running around the ellipse thing getting to be a trend? :sexywink:
this might be a dumb question, but did he do that with any of the other girls before Denver? Because when I was taking him with me around the catwalk I hadnt heard of him doing it with anybody else.

I thought he ran/danced around the catwalk with Tiffany....:scratch:

So many cool stories coming around! :D

Bono said "we almost had a dance accident", referring to him not remembering to leave the stage for the encore. And the band just sat there waiting for him while he led me back to my spot :laugh: Then he said, "I survived the 80's with a mullet, I can survive the 90's thinking I can dance" :D

bonomofo said:
Alli... did you say you had a dancing accident when you were with Bono? I was there at the show but being that I'm so short I could hardly see! LOL:mad:

Just wondering has Bono pulled up any girl who looks over the age of 22?

Faith - I was wondering the same.....considering I'm in my mid-30's myself....LOL

He asked my name...I told him Alli but he thought I said Kari. Then I said Alli again. He looked at me and said "I think we've met somewhere before"...then he kissed my hand. We proceeded to walk down the ellipse to where I was standing. We stopped, and he said "I gotta go" but i didn't want to leave just yet. :D. I, at first, tuned around to go back to my spot but then remembered i forgot something. I HAD to thank him so I turned towards him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said thanks. He didn't say anything back but just smiled and kinda waved.

Believe me, I didn't want the moment to end :love:

U2Girl1978 said:
Alli what was bono saying to you at the end of the video? I think when he asked your name? It looked like he didn't want you to leave. It was so cute! :)

Hi Modsavage! :wave: Didn't we meet during Elevation??? You sent me the Sac Elevation video right? THANK YOU!!! :bow:
Hope we can see each other again soon!
:hug:

modsavage said:
Some of the girls that dance with Bono are pretty cool. Others not so much, It seems all the sudden think they are some how entitled and special, it is quite funny. One girl was all bummed out the next night after she danced with Bono. She was complaining to her boyfriend after the show that Bono didn't pick her to dance again.
It was pretty funny but yet sad.
Alli seems to be the only one lucky enough to dance with him twice.
She is one of the nice ones.

Tara - dunno if you remember me (I haven't been posting in here much lately) but you've always been one of my favourites on this board (not that I don't love you all!! :heart: ) - so I'm really, really, REALLY happy for you! That video is great; I love how you pulled Bono along! Then he was kind of like, whoa wait a minute, she's leading ME on? and so he led you in the skipping and it's sooooo cute!!!! :cute: was his hair soft? I saw you get your hands on it a couple times... :drool: needless to say I'm very happy for you and also very jealous. And same goes to anyone else who's been pulled up onstage.

I suppose my only chance would be December 10th in Cleveland since I don't have GAs for Chicago...I'd really like to meet the band though, I'm assuming there are other threads around about that (May 7th. That's in one week. ONE WEEK. :huh: ). Honestly if I got a hug from Bono I'd probably be the happiest girl ever... I doubt I'd ever get pulled on stage tho, then again if he's going for younger girls... I'll be 17 by the time I see them in Cleveland...dunno if that'd be considered too young, but I'm a brunette and short, not in great physical shape right now but not too bad (I'm like 150-160 lb, 5'0"-5'2") and I'mma try to lose weight this summer... If I got up on stage I'd be at a loss of what to do; I'd probably just latch onto Bono, or dance very badly :lol: but wow what an experience that would be...!

Wow, I'm so exicted about Chicago that I'm rambling.

:lol:

Poor girl...
Then again, someone said she wasn't really invited on stage to begin with...

U2Girl1978 said:
You should see the video. She clearly cannot take the hint. She's up there grabbing his ass and pulling at him to kiss her. Then she looks pissed afterwards.

U2Girl1978 where can I see the video of it? :evil:

What's so wrong with ALL fans getting a kiss from him? :shrug:

If she was just aiming to give him a kiss on the cheek, why has he rejected her at all? poor girl i think!

How would any of you like it if you went to give B a kiss&he turned away from you? Wouldn't you feel upset&disappointed too? :confused: :huh:

well, we still dont know what she was saying ontop of it, which could have freaked him out.. and she seemed pretty freaky acting if you ask me, LOL.. and wanting to kiss him on the mouth.
he seemed to be letting her kiss his cheek but she wanted more.

psychocity. :huh:

She was aiming for his mouth not his cheek. :tongue: :wink: I would love to know what the hell she was saying to Bono while she was trying to coax him.

Last edited:
susanp6 said:

If she was just aiming to give him a kiss on the cheek, why has he rejected her at all? poor girl i think!

How would any of you like it if you went to give B a kiss&he turned away from you? Wouldn't you feel upset&disappointed too? :confused: :huh:

I don't want to sound opinionated or anything, but I don't think she was aiming at giving him just a regular kiss on the cheek. From what I have experienced, he has no problem in giving you a kiss if you ask him politely and don't freak out.

I bet she wanted him to play tonsil tennis with her... :shrug:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:

Well if you saw the video she was being downright aggressive. I will d/l it later when i get home tonight from work.

She's literally trying to break his neck or something to get a kiss from him. She was aiming for the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom