Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
:D I love that pic
I didnt molest him :grumpy:
I was tempted to bite his neck when my head was buried there but I didnt :yes:
Once I figure out I'll post a link to my video
*crosses her fingers for more PLEBANs to get pulled up*

it doesn't look like you're molesting him at all- it looks quite sweet actually! :cute: not that there's anything wrong w/ a bit of molestation... :lmao:

cannot WAIT to see the video, tara! again, congratulations on an AMAZING experience... :drool: :up: :bow:

My fiance told me that he's going to make the video available to download on his site this evening :D so its really coming.

now there will be proof that I didnt actually molest him....just got a little touchy and made him chase me.

Heres a little explanation of the things that didnt make it into the video

Lets see if this works. Im trying to link up to the file on my computer.

Heres the story behind the video. We had a friend in reserved seating who had a digital cam that records like 3 minutes of video at a time. Once he realized it was me on the stage he started shooting, but didnt catch the first part of it, or Bonos last words to me. Or word I should say. "wow" :laugh: he seems fond of that word

The part that isnt in the video is him actually picking me out. He passed right by me and then scanned the crowd and went back to find me again. Then he crouched down and held his hand out to me.
Security tossed me on the stage and Bono helped me up. :drool: I touched his hands.
I was mortified and ecstatic all at the same time but he just pulled me into his body and pressed his hips against mine. Im kind of blanking out on parts of it but I know my mouth was right in his neck and i was rubbing his back.
Then he got on his knee and kissed my hands.
The video starts when I got brave and decided to make him chase me. I got into the bullfight pose to challenge him and then danced in front of him. Then i started backing up to make him follow me. Thats where the video begins and why Im moving away from Bono instead of towards him :laugh:

So did a girl get onstage in seattle? Im from the northwest so Im rooting for those northwest girlies :up:

Ahhhhh! Bono touched me :drool:

great story, tara! yes, a girl got onstage last night during MW- apparently bono gave her a piggyback ride around the ellipse! :lmao: MUST see pics of this!!

Make sure you start playing U2 for them begining when they are in the womb also!
It looks like 3 people got on stage during Seattle.. a girl during MW... a young girl..and I think a guy.

Can't wait to see the video :hyper: and very happy for you! I was a pile of mush when I got a hug I can't imagine being on stage!

Last edited:
Im taking advice from chris martin and holding a speaker to the womb. Everything from Boy to AB to HTDAAB to whatever else they come up with from now till then :yes:

My children WILL be educated in the things that matter :cute:

:lol: just wait till you see me dragging his fine irish arse down the catwalk
You have no idea how much I wanted to just give that thing a good squeeze too :huh:
He owed me from the time he broke my heart in Portland after his speech at the rose garden :yes:
I think I forgive him now....

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... :hug:

In my case, he wasn't the one who broke my heart, it was this :censored: who stole my place. Bono did with me the same he did with you: he crouched and then reached for my hand. When the security guys looked at him and he nodded back (saying: yeah, that girl) and they started pulling em out fo the crowd, this girl jumped the rail, grabbed his hand and got onstage... How's that huh?:madspit:

But then, when IYWTVD was ending, he came back and stood in front of me, sang the last bit of the song to me and grabbed me hand. :drool:

But he still owes me! :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... :hug:

In my case, he wasn't the one who broke my heart, it was this :censored: who stole my place. Bono did with me the same he did with you: he crouched and then reached for my hand. When the security guys looked at him and he nodded back (saying: yeah, that girl) and they started pulling em out fo the crowd, this girl jumped the rail, grabbed his hand and got onstage... How's that huh?:madspit:

But then, when IYWTVD was ending, he came back and stood in front of me, sang the last bit of the song to me and grabbed me hand. :drool:

But he still owes me! :wink:

:rant: thats AWFUL!
Im sure he'll notice you if he sees you. Youre beautiful and distinct :yes:
The girls around me were freaking out, waving their hands around like crazy and screaming his name. But for some reason he noticed me more :shrug: go figure

u2bonogirl said:

:rant: thats AWFUL!
Im sure he'll notice you if he sees you. Youre beautiful and distinct :yes:
The girls around me were freaking out, waving their hands around like crazy and screaming his name. But for some reason he noticed me more :shrug: go figure

I know what you mean! That time, everybody around me was freaking out and being way too loud. But I was just standing there, admiring him basically. lol

I think he goes for girls who keep their cool and are into whatever mood is going on at the moment.

On another note: Tara, that video is great! And when you led him around the stage.....That was just brilliant! :D

Yes! I did!

I let out a little yelp when I saw that and my da, who is int he kitchen (and it's not near the room the PC is in) said: What's going on??!!

:lol:

Last edited:
I had my fingers digging into his back during the first dance, and I was inhaling his neck like crazy :drool:
when me and my fiance were watching the video he was like "hey bono! keep your hands up north!" :lmao:
I completely missed the moaning he was doing while he was singing on my shoulder and while I was walking away :| I think I was a little excited

Aw my dear Tara! That first pic of you and him....that is just beautiful! :heart:

Now you talking bout your Portland heartbreak just gave me a memory I apparently have repressed....lol. My first show last tour, I made it to the back of the arena in time to have thier car pull out and speed by...it was so close I could have touched it. (clutches her heart dramatically) Faraway so close, ringing a bell....

Whatever is supposed to happen will happen....I hope SOMETHING does. :wink:

Did I read correctly??? The security guards tell him who to pull?? Really???? Not fair.....if it's true :|

...but like you all have been saying all along...whatever happens...happens.......

I can totally relate to seeing the speeding car going away. The worst thing is that I missed him earlier even though I knew where he was going to be. I didnt want to ditch Danielle though :wink:

On the second show in denver we were going to try and meet the band and we missed them by a few minutes :madspit: I wanted to thank Bono for making my life and helping me meet my fiance :D

MsGiggles said:
Did I read correctly??? The security guards tell him who to pull?? Really???? Not fair.....if it's true :|

...but like you all have been saying all along...whatever happens...happens.......

no no no
Bono indicates who he wants and the security gets the girl up there. he was pointing at me and reaching out before security did anything

Yknow.. I probably would have no clue what to do if I got onstage. I'd probably try to dance (and I am a dancer) and would end up looking like a complete moron.

Great pics.. dl'ing the video now.

oh no! it won't download for me... :sad: says that it's "connecting" to windows media, but it never starts the video. :(

anyone else having this problem??

Sicy said:
Yknow.. I probably would have no clue what to do if I got onstage. I'd probably try to dance (and I am a dancer) and would end up looking like a complete moron.

I know what you mean. I'm trying not to think about it too much or else my imagination would take over and I would start planning what I'd do. :coocoo: Then I would drive myself coo-coo thinking of what would work and what wouldn't...:blahblah:
Whatever happens happens....thats how I need to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom