Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story, Bonogirl! Alli and Khelia- i enjoyed yours as well!! Congrats! What a great memories you all will have now :happy:

*only two more months till the concert, only two more....*

*Ally* said:

wow, this one is great... look at how *ahem* close you two are dancing... :combust: :drool:

also, i just noticed that you're on the video screen in the background! how cool!!!

you are one lucky lady, alli! have you found video of your experience yet?? i'm sure it will surface soon if you haven't! :up:
:yes:
God, to be that close to Bono :drool: :drool:
*faints at the thought*

bonosloveslave said:
Thanks for all the details Tara - so were you dead center on the rail or more to one side or the other?

I was on the rail to the right of center which was actually better than being in the middle because Bono and adam were there a LOT
The second night I was to the left of center and there was way less action. But they didnt come out on the catwalk as much the second night either.
It seems to me that if you want to have a prime Bono spot you might want to be either in the middle or work your way right down the railing. :D just a bit of advice

Tara - I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Great story - cannot wait to see more pictures (plus would love to see Tim's side of the story as well:lol:)

go PLEBAn's!

:hyper: omg these are fabulous stories! congrats to all, everyone looked great and sexy and I know Bono loved it and knew you were grateful even if you couldn't say thanks! :D

Khelia, :bow: :sick: Great job again!!!! :up:

U2Girl1978 said:
That video was awesome...

I'm happy and sad at the same time....

why are you sad??? :( :hug:

i am so sorry- i honestly never meant to upset anyone by posting the video... :sad:

Last edited:
*Ally* said:

why are you sad??? :( :hug:

i am so sorry- i honestly never meant to upset anyone by posting the video... :sad:

You didn't upset me! I'm just being silly really. Everyone is having lots of luck and getting up on stage. I hope I'll be up there soon...one can hope. :sigh:

U2Girl1978 said:

You didn't upset me! I'm just being silly really. Everyone is having lots of luck and getting up on stage. I hope I'll be up there soon...one can hope. :sigh:

If I don't get up there on December 4th I hope it's you!

Khelia (and Ally)

finally watched your video... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations!! You did amazing and you looked beautiful...

Great, great stuff!! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

oh, phew, i am glad that you're not really upset. :) i will definitely be crossing my fingers for you, and all other Pleba girls!!! :up: :dance:

speaking of which, i can't wait to see Tara's video... :hyper: is she getting home tomorrow or monday??

A lot of cute gals from here have been really lucky in getting to dance with Bono - I'm happy for ya :)

I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than being pulled up.....he seems to favor very young girls...and I'm this old woman of 35 :(

MsGiggles said:
I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than being pulled up.....he seems to favor very young girls...and I'm this old woman of 35 :(

well, i've only seen pics of a few girls, so i can't tell so far. but, that being said, i sincerely hope that bono doesn't discriminate based on age... and i'd be really happy to see someone his age get up there!!! :up:

*Ally* said:

It only took me a couple of hours for that to download (effin' dial up) but that was BRILLIANT!

The way Bono went "Oh my God" :drool: at the beginning to the smile on Adam's face.

Not to mention that gorgeous smile of Khelia's! :bow:

Can't wait for Tara's video now! :hyper:

(Can someone advise me how to save that video? I've saved the link but not been able to save the actual vid to my harddrive. Many thanks from a techie ignoramus!)

blueeyedgirl said:

The way Bono went "Oh my God" :drool: at the beginning to the smile on Adam's face.

oh yeah, the look on bono's face at the start of the video is priceless... :up:

can't wait to see tara's video, either... :hyper:

Allidreamsoutloud, hey there, great to read about your eoncounter the SECOND time!

You look Asian, where are you from originally? :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:

(Can someone advise me how to save that video? I've saved the link but not been able to save the actual vid to my harddrive. Many thanks from a techie ignoramus!)

Right click on the link, select 'save target as', and then pick where you want it saved and viola!

to answer MattFromNYC's question in the closed thread, i think bono brings up whoever he feels some sort of "connection" with in the moment. i don't think he has a "type"- so far, the photos i've seen have been of an african-american, 2 asian-americans, and a girl with a mohawk. it seems to be an array of people he chooses- i think it more has to do with who he thinks wants to be up there... he wouldn't want to pick someone that would just stand there, i think. :huh:

but who knows what goes through his mind... i'm just happy that he is pulling girls up to dance on a regular basis- it makes one lucky girl's dream come true pretty much every show. :up:

he has brought up quite a few children on this tour, during 'into the heart'.

as for guys, on the last tour he brought up a number of guys to play guitar for a song. that hasn't happened yet this tour. this tour, he brought up the spanish-speaking guy at SD2 to translate for him. then he brought up "tattoo dan" during the 1st phoenix show- his tattoos are all U2 related, and are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom