Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

It's about time :wink:

97e38fd0.gif

I KNOW! :lmao:

I'm so delighted!

Going up there with all my buddies was the best thing ever!

And to meet lots of peeps from here as well! :D

I think she lost her balance when she was climbing up.

Ok, I'm really going. I need a shower now or my internal organs will never go back to normal. lol.

I'll try to pop in later on.

Thanks for the pics, Kel!

Bye girls! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I need more pics! :lol:

Where can I look for some of them, Kel?

:applaud: Flavia, your dream has finally come true :wink:

Kelly , I was wondering the same thing, where do you find the pics on zootopia, it's such a big place if you don't know where to look (and when you hardly spend any time there :uhoh: )??

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I think she lost her balance when she was climbing up.

Ok, I'm really going. I need a shower now or my internal organs will never go back to normal. lol.

I'll try to pop in later on.

Thanks for the pics, Kel!

Bye girls! :D

Stay warm! It's freezing out there. BRRR...

greety said:

:applaud: Flavia, your dream has finally come true :wink:

Kelly , I was wondering the same thing, where do you find the pics on zootopia, it's such a big place if you don't know where to look (and when you hardly spend any time there :uhoh: )??

It does take a while to look over there, everything's so spread out :huh:. I think it was in the general (paid) forum.

www.u2tours.com and www.u2-vertigo-tour.com are also good for pictures, but I don't think they have much up from last night yet

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG OMG OMG!

I got onstage during ONE. Bono pulled me and my buddies up.

It's a long story and I'm completely frozen. We slept outside all night long and it's incredibly cold.

I'll post more details tomorrow when I get home. :hyper:

Oh man! I can't believe it. And I even got a kiss from Bono. I'm over the moon!

I got to meet Mrs Edge and she is absolutely gorgeous and sweet.

I also met BAW, Rambling Rose, Zoney, Schmeg, Kariann...Man! I know I'm forgetting people! I'm sorry! I;m so hyper, I can barely contain myself. I need to go get some pics! lol

You met me in North Station for a few mintues. I asked digsy(though I didn't know it was her at the time) if she was making a make poverty history banner and you recognized me. It was nice to meet you. :)

I was almost up there with Flavia and the rest. Bono pointed me out to security to pull me up but some girl who got jealous pulled me back. :mad: Oh well, I'm happy for you and everyone else. :)

The girl who got pulled up last night for Mysterious Ways looked amazing up there. I talked to her before the show since she was in front of me and she was so nice. She deserved it. Alot of people around her, including me, hugged her and told her she looked great.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

I was almost up there with Flavia and the rest. Bono pointed me out to security to pull me up but some girl who got jealous pulled me back. :mad: Oh well, I'm happy for you and everyone else. :)

sorry to hear that :(

Ironically, that's sort of what happened to Flavia during the Pop tour in Argentina (which explains all of the "it's about time" type messages). Bono had picked her to dance and another girl got up there instead (I don't remembe the exact story).

:hug: DG :hug:

kellyahern said:

sorry to hear that :(

Ironically, that's sort of what happened to Flavia during the Pop tour in Argentina (which explains all of the "it's about time" type messages). Bono had picked her to dance and another girl got up there instead (I don't remembe the exact story).

:hug: DG :hug:

My brother got mad and pushed her off of the rail in front of me and pushed me up to her spot. She asked if she could get her spot back and he said no. I told her karma was a bitch. :macdevil:

Didn't know that happened to Flavia. Well, it was about time she got up there then! :up:

daygloeyes2 said:

My brother got mad and pushed her off of the rail in front of me and pushed me up to her spot. She asked if she could get her spot back and he said no. I told her karma was a bitch. :macdevil:

Didn't know that happened to Flavia. Well, it was about time she got up there then! :up:

jeez I am sorry that happened to you!:( You seem to be taking well, in stride. I commend you for that.

Amen to that ! :yes: Karma is a bitch.. Yeah for you and your brother! WTG!:wink:

Congratulations EVERYONE that was up there :up:

Looks like a pretty special moment!

:hyper:

Wow, Just caught up on all 6 pages. Congrats again to Sarah (NY), the Montreal girl (who I've yet to see), and all at the Boston show on 12/4. WOW!!! And thanks for posting the pics. Sometimes it can be a bitch searching the web for photos. Keep 'em coming!

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom