Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
Miroslava where are you??????????????? We want details girly!!!!!!:wink:

I don't think I can go on with my Sunday until I read Miroslava's story, I've been checking back here off and on all morning just hoping to see her post, lol! I'm sure it's going to be awesome, I just can't wait to hear the details!

I think i need some advice from Miroslava to do a sign for Florida Shows:hmm: I can't lose this chance, i'm going from so far, espending a lot of money, and i don't think that they are coming to Brazil next year:(

*Ally* said:

omg, there are GREAT shots of the blonde WOWY girl from the 7th! u2forlife, i haven't seen your video, but i was in the crowd on the 7th, and thought that you ROCKED. you are an amazing dancer- don't be hard on yourself. congratulations!

thanks for posting them, mrs. edge!

Hey *Ally*, I forgot to thank you in the previous thread. Thank you so much :hug: It was nice meeting you at the Philly show. I hope you had a great time in Philly. When do you graduate from law school?

u2forlife said:

Hey *Ally*, I forgot to thank you in the previous thread. Thank you so much :hug: It was nice meeting you at the Philly show. I hope you had a great time in Philly. When do you graduate from law school?

hey u2forlife! it was nice meeting you at philly, too- i LOVED the show!! what made it even more special is that i got seats for my parents that night, and they attended their first ever U2 concert. (they both loved it!)

i actually graduated from law school this past may, and am now working full time as a lawyer at a big NYC law firm. thanks for asking! :)

again, congrats on your dance- it was really awesome! :up:

HelloAngel said:
Noteworthy is the rumor that Bono said our own Miroslava's name tonight, dedicating "Old Man River" to her. Yay Miro!

When I read that on the front page of Interference this morning, I immediately thought, Miroslava must have shown Bono her signs!!!

Way to go!!

:applaud: and MAD props ( :up: ).

Sweet Bono.

I have about 4. It happened right from behind us. We were on the outer ellipse that night by the step platform. Bono used it early on (during Electric Co.) and I got the pleasure of providing the main support for Bono (yay for sturdy girls!!! :hyper: I held his hand while he surged forward to the audience. He must have seen her there. When he came back during WOWY he looked at me right before stepping on and reached for my hand again. Thank god after I split second I knew right away it was not to dance. So I supported him again, he picked the girl and all of us around he brought her forward. April and I gave her the final push up to the platform and helped her down when she came down.

The "dance" then happened directly in front of us :drool: After he said goodbye to her, Bono looked directly at April and I and said "bye" to both of us individually off mic and waved with his lil hand :drool:

Anyway, I will post pictures sometime when I am actually conscious....

5 days of U2-ey goodness :drool: :drool:

And thanks again for the lovely words girls :hug:

Also, April and I presented the boys (mostly Adam) with about 5 new signs (doubled up too, April with half the message and I the other) at both Detroit shows...

Adam LOVED IT... :drool:

Miroslava said:
I have about 4. It happened right from behind us. We were on the outer ellipse that night by the step platform. Bono used it early on (during Electric Co.) and I got the pleasure of providing the main support for Bono (yay for sturdy girls!!! :hyper: I held his hand while he surged forward to the audience. He must have seen her there. When he came back during WOWY he looked at me right before stepping on and reached for my hand again. Thank god after I split second I knew right away it was not to dance. So I supported him again, he picked the girl and all of us around he brought her forward. April and I gave her the final push up to the platform and helped her down when she came down.

The "dance" then happened directly in front of us :drool: After he said goodbye to her, Bono looked directly at April and I and said "bye" to both of us individually off mic and waved with his lil hand :drool:

Anyway, I will post pictures sometime when I am actually conscious....

5 days of U2-ey goodness :drool: :drool:

And thanks again for the lovely words girls :hug:

cool, can't wait to see the pics! she must feel very special- i don't think bono usually picks girls outside of the first row... :up:

Miroslava said:
Also, April and I presented the boys (mostly Adam) with about 5 new signs (doubled up too, April with half the message and I the other) at both Detroit shows...

Adam LOVED IT... :drool:

I'm so glad one of us is coherent enough to provide details. I have a million things to do here at work and am peeking in here in between it all!

The Bono goodbyes were so sweet. Very special moment for us, on a night that was filled with them.

The Adam love was beyond amazing... We were making his night last night! He was thanking us and everything! :drool:

I got me some Larry love on Monday. :hyper: I had a sign with Miro's original Larry birthday greeting and I'd been thinking of doing some early b-day stuff since the Detroit shows were my last ones before his birthday. So when he came out before Love & Peace I whipped it out (the "Larry I Have Two Words For You" was on one side and the "Happy Birthday" was on the other) and he saw it, gave a smirk and a quick thumbs up! :hyper::hyper:

So now I'm two for two on Larry signs. :wink:

I really need to get into marketing... :D

None of the signs have failed yet... :hyper:

The Detroit Girls Rock sign got us each a pick from Dallas. Me on Detroit 1, April on Detroit 2 and Bono did see it on night 1 which is why I think he came so much to our section... well, that and the fact that the crowd sucked on night 1... Detroit however did redeem itself for night 2 :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom