Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! It all happened so quickly that it's kind of a blur....but it was wonderful nonetheless.

Tara, we were section 114, so it was a side view on Adam's side. It was a fabulous seat, and we did see you guys after much careful scanning. Paul was waving to you guys but I told him there was no way you would see him or know who he was waving at.

Heather, tonight we have rear view! There is NO WAY Edge will see the sign. It might work at the loading dock though.... :hmm:

EDIT:

I just noticed you said get out of the car....so yeah, I guess I could do a sign for the loading dock...if I can find sign making materials and such in time. :D

Last edited:
I never thought it would work :ohmy:

And nah, I don't need to be pulled up again (though for the record, that does not mean my ass would not get back up there again if asked :shifty: )... Like everyone else, I am looking to just getting sung to or getting a smile... so in that vein, these are the signs for the upcoming 5 days of U2-ey goodness :drool:

For Adam :drool:
http://tinypic.com/es7w5d.jpg

For Bono to see if I can get Mystery Girl played :wink:

http://tinypic.com/es7wgp.jpg

And if he plays it :lol: I am sure...

http://tinypic.com/es7wib.jpg

:shifty:

Yes, I am slacking at work...

Miroslava said:
I never thought it would work :ohmy:

And nah, I don't need to be pulled up again (though for the record, that does not mean my ass would not get back up there again if asked :shifty: )... Like everyone else, I am looking to just getting sung to or getting a smile... so in that vein, these are the signs for the upcoming 5 days of U2-ey goodness :drool:

For Adam :drool:
http://tinypic.com/es7w5d.jpg

For Bono to see if I can get Mystery Girl played :wink:

http://tinypic.com/es7wgp.jpg

And if he plays it :lol: I am sure...

http://tinypic.com/es7wib.jpg

:lol: :bow:

:shifty:

Yes, I am slacking at work...

Mrs. Edge - Congrats on getting your pic signed!!! Of course, he would remember you :heart:

Miroslava - LOVE your signs! I was just thinking you should make one that actually has your name on it. :cute:. I will see you on Saturday!

meegannie said:

I would refuse to go up. :|
Really? Are you too shy, or would you just not want to period?
I think that if a girl is giving off no vibes that she would like it then he wouldnt pick her in the first place. And the girl last night was very sweet and was probably just in shock and feeling shy :shrug:

Miroslava I love your signs! I'm a little too shy to hold up a sign I think, but maybe if I thought of something really good. I thought of holding one up to just thank him for the dance in Denver but I chickened out before I could even consider it for real :wink:

Well, they're really more flash cards than anything... the one I made for Adam for chicago 2, was only pulled out when I knew he was looking at me, I flashed it, he read it, he laughed, I laughed and that was that... :lol:

That's the plan for these ones too...

Oh, and I am shy too :sexywink:

Lord knows what I'd do if I had a psychotic friend talking me into things :ohmy:

And Adam's smile :drool:

To you multi-show-goers (and this isn't catty or biotchy, just sheer curiousity on my part), how in the world do you afford to go to so many shows, get time off from work, etc.?????

Saved money since last year, 3 weeks paid vacation, haven't saved all that much money this year, but no debt! :happy:

swandiver said:
To you multi-show-goers (and this isn't catty or biotchy, just sheer curiousity on my part), how in the world do you afford to go to so many shows, get time off from work, etc.?????

For me, I married a guy who is financially sound and let him deal with tickets. Mostly we have cheap GA seats, and he accumulates paid vacation at work which he has used to not lose any money going to see shows :yes:
If I hadnt married him I would have worked my little arse off to get enough money to pay for a few shows and then quit my job before them :lol:

Miroslava said:
Saved money since last year, 3 weeks paid vacation, haven't saved all that much money this year, but no debt! :happy:

Same here :). I would go to more shows if I could. Technically, I have the vacation time, but to take anymore time off would "look bad" :madspit:.

It did pretty much depleted the savings I had, but I'm starting to save again. I try to put some amount (even if it's just 10 or 20 dollars) into my savings each paycheck. It takes awhile, but over time it comes in handy.

As for debt :reject:, I'm trying to pay off the credit card the same way money goes into the savings.

But this is the first tour I've been able to afford to travel.

Last edited:
alright, i'm slowly progressing with the site :)

alli's part of the site for the NYC show is up now, all pics i found till now are on as well as the video she posted earlier, i turned it around by the way, so no neck ache anymore :wink: also converted it to wmv, just because i think it works better online :)

oh and the video will STAY there, and not disappear or be taken off :)

@alli if you want to change your story, let me know, i pretty much just copied it from here

here's the direct link to alli's page: http://www.u2-stage-experiences.com/leg3/1014_nyc2.htm

thanks to everyone for sending in photos and stories, keep on sending pics & other stuff, i really wanna try and get as many up there as possible :)

here's the addy again: junedreaming84@gmx.de

congrats jess on your meeting by the way :wink:

another WOWY girl last night, she got picked from the tip of the catwalk.
Another relatively uneventful dance. She got up, stood there while he held her and then he said goodbye. Miroslava might feel better knowing he didnt ask her name :wink:

Tell me what you all think of this idea I had
Since they have been playing that incredible version of Miss Sarajevo lately I thought it would be cool to sometimes have a "miss sarajevo girl" up there that he picks and leads around like a beauty queen, and then sings the opera part to. Wouldnt that be incredible?
Especially if you were the girl. Imagine having him belt that part out at close range :dool:
It was just an idea since the WOWY dances have been kind of....erm..boring.

Oh, I don't care if he asks for names or not... hell I didnt even know he asked for mine :lol: I don't really think that it is a slight if you don't get asked or any more of a compliment if you do... I think if just depends on whether he has the chance to or not...

As for Miss Sarajevo, I'd have to say :no:

It is such a beaaaaaaaaaautiful moment it really doesnt need anything else. Just B and that voice of his :heart:

As for WOWY... they've never really been dances... more like hug-a-thons with some intense eye contact :drool:

Last edited:
And what are you supposed to do during a song like WOWY? Prance around the stage like the tooth fairy!?

WOWY is the perfect song to just snuggle up to B and drool lol ;)

no, thats not what Im saying at all. :sigh:
It would just be neat to see something, anything happen like eye contact or a different way of dancing or something. Maybe Im spoiled because the only shows Ive been to had mysterious ways dancing girls and it was exciting and therefore that feeling became part of the show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom