Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the photos of sarah by chris rulewich

01_chris_rulewich.jpg

02_chris_rulewich.jpg

03_chris_rulewich.jpg

04_chris_rulewich.jpg

05_chris_rulewich.jpg

and here's the video by jessamyn

http://www.u2-stage-experiences.com/leg3/2005_11_22_NYC_Sarah/11_22_nyc_sarah_jessamyn.zip

Here's my pic of Sarah...
DSCN0692.jpg

It was a very cool moment. When the show ended, I was waiting for a friend by the t-shirt stand. Everyone yelled "there's Bono's girlfriend" when you passed. I yelled my congrats, you were sooo happy , "thank you, thank you!" No thank you, it was an excellent night. One of the best I've had...

Cheers, Jess:rockon: :wave:

Thank you for the picture...but it was your kind words that brought the bigger smile to my face!!! It was 4 days ago and we are still freaking out!

post dancing girl depression...ahhhhhh :sad: hated it. but like mrs. edge said, hopefully sarah will stay excited!! wooo congrats girl! :applaud:

hee hee!

Sarah, those pics are priceless. I love the hat! What a creative idea!

You girls rock! I really hope I get my chance someday!

Without passing out of course. :laugh:

Keep on dancing ladies!

-Christine

Nov1 My story =)

U2//Vertigo Tour 05
Staples Center
November 1

I’ve have very good karma at staples center on this tour. And it’s about time. Missed Elevation Staples3 when Bono played Mysterious Ways pretty much for me. =( Interesting story too. I have many lol. But on this tour… I finally met Adam =) YAY!! Had amazing interaction. And finally… got pulled up on stage by Bono.

Ashley, Marce, and I were all excited about Staples, our first show out of six. We got there at 2am the day of and we were numbers 13, 14, 15. It was so FREAKIN’ hot at staples!! It seems like when U2 is there it is always really HOT. I had a good feeling all day. I kept getting signs hehe But everything was going to hell. Staples security screwed up the line outside when going into the venue. I got separated form Ashley and Marce by 15 peoples!! Then we didn’t scan, so we’re really upset. I ended up being two people away from them on the rail outside the ellipses. Next to my friends Lance and his buddy and a great lady named Rhonda! Show starts AMAZING! My signs for the evening… “Play the song I hear in my head: DISCOTHEQUE” Signs for Adam “Be Random! Pull me on stage. Bono isn’t the only one who can” But I never held it up bc I wasn’t in front of Adam. Weird huh lol

Adam walks around the ellipse during ‘Where the Streets Have No Name’, he sees me and smiles. Teases me with his bass. The normal stuff =) Towards the end of the show… feeling very tired, hungry, thirsty, broken. I tied my hair up bc it was the slow point of the show and I was hot

SO the story…

Lights go down and I hear ‘With or Without You’ start to be played. I thought, “awe love this song.“ Bono is standing two people away from me to the left. Lance and his friend reach out to Bono. I am short and have never being able to reach the band on stage. And I thought about that when I saw them reach out. But then I thought what the hell lol So, I reached out and said, “Bono!” then it happened. Bono looked right at me. Eyed locked and he walked in front of me, positioned himself at started to reach out. Everyone reached forward and of course was taller than me. I was even on my toes. Bono slapped everyone else’s hands out of the way and touched mine. I was thrilled! That is the image I have of Bono. Reaching out to people form stage. I’ve always wanted to touch him from stage. And then I felt him TUG!! I went back on my heels and said, “What?” Then everything went nuts lol Three security are suddenly in front of me. People started yelling, “He wants her.“ Bono is saying, “Her! I want her.“ Everyone is yelling, “GO!“ and started lifting me. So, I leap up over the rail (which is so much easier than I thought) and everyone is still pushing me up. Security is yelling, “Settle down!” U2 security lifts me and Bono is pulling me up.

I am on the ellipse!! I stand up and Bono reaches out to me. We hugged and I said, “thank you” and kissed his scruffy cheek. TEEHE! Bono was holding me so tight. First thing I do (bc I am pathetic like that=) is… point at Adam on the main stage and gesture for him to come over LOL! Adam was smiling and laughed. I did it again. Bono told me to put my hand down. I said, “But Adam!“ He said, “I know. Put your hand down.“ LOL Then he said, “put your head on my shoulder.” So, I did. DUH! Really, it’s BONO! I picked my head up a little and looked over at Adam (who was smiling) and Bono pushed me head down on his shoulder LOL!! And I thought, “Dammit!” Bono said, “relax” and he was squeezing me very tight and he started swaying. I could feel him gripping my skin. Finger tips pressed hehe I was shaking!! I even thought, “Dammit! Stops shaking.“ He started singing. I had my hand on his chest. I was looking at his neck. The glimmer of the sweat and then he pulled open his shirt. I freaked a little. He was putting in his ear piece. And I saw nipple LOL! I was looking at his rosary beads. Chest hair etc. I breathed him in. OMG this man smells so freakin’ AMAZING!! I seriously thought, he must use the body wash bc he smells this great and he is sweating LOL! But anyway, I closed my eyes, nuzzled into him, listened to the song, mouthed the words a bit and enjoyed the moment. I would manage to pick my head up to look at Adam and Bono before Bono could push it back down LOL! Then things got a little more interesting… I could feel Bono start to scratch at my back. Deep scratches PURR!! He would scratch and pull me into him to hold me tighter. That man is STRONG! And yes, I was getting aroused LOL!! Do you blame me?! I saw Adam start to walk to the ellipse ramp!! I perked up! Then he stop and I sighed lol. Bono pushes my head down and I was stuck with no Adam(hehe) Being a bit turned on and very confused! Bono slide his hand up my back and into my hair. He pulled at my hair. Put his hand and pulled at my hair tie. So, I took it down. He helped lol. And shook it out, like a freakin’ shampoo commercial LOL! And put my head back on his shoulder. He stroked and pulled my hair. And when I say pulled I mean, pinch it between his fingers and as he stroked it. SO HOT!! And for a moment I thought, “This is feeling very nice. Oh no! Does this mean I am going to start liking Bono? *looks at Adam * *shakes head * NO!” Bono put his hand on the back of my heck and squeezed my neck. Nails in skin!! And I even said, harder lol!! Not loud enough for him to hear me. I think lol Then hand full of hair. It was frisky. And I was very confused. I start swaying my hips more. Bono he pushed into it and pulled me tighter. Then I realized I was rubbing against Bono, freaked and then stopped. LOL!! My foot started popping up lol A sign to my friends of OMG! It was intimate.

Bono grabbed my hands took a step back. First thing out of my mouth, “Can I go hug Adam?” Bono looks at Adam and smiled and then at me puts his finger to his lips and says shhh! I said, “OK!“ He said, “You have very lovely hair. What’s your name?” I said, “DD.” That’s when Bono got on one knee and kissed both my hands. I said before I got off stage, “ Adam Groupie!” (The Official Adam Groupie by Adam himself) He smiled and looked up in a funny, “well duh” kind of way. I got back behind the rail and looked at Adam. I pointed at him. He laughed and smiled. Then Martha from interference said, “Bono is saying bye to you.” I look over and Bono is waving like he is trying to get my attention and saying Bye. I waved put my hands to my heart in the I love you way and yelled thank you!!

I have the bootleg DVD!! It was so hard for me to stand still. I’ve never slow danced. I’ve always been a dancer. Give me MW, The Fly! Discotheque is my song!! LA knows that lol I was so happy it happened at my home location. With all my friends! And all my new friends and people who are just happy for you!! I love PEOPLE!! That’s what made it so amazing. Have and crowd of friends be so thrilled for you. To hear them freak when they realized it was you. To hear everyone yell, “DD!” then immediately followed by, “ADAM!!” And your friend to harass Adam during the song. Which I am hoping someone posts about that lol FUNNY! And your friends EXIT on stage too!! Amazing!

I’ll have to post highlights and about the events after Staples 1 lol Love triangle lol Things said. Very interesting =)

Questions? Comments? Please discuss!! Lol I have no pictures by the way!

Just Happy

Just wanted to say I am so HAPPY for everyone!! YAY for you getting on stage!! YAY for you seeing U2 in concert!! YAY for everyone who has met them!! I hope everyone get their chance!!!

And I hope I get Adam lol just kidding!! =)

-DD*

Re: Nov1 My story =)

AdamGroupie said:

I’ll have to post highlights and about the events after Staples 1 lol Love triangle lol Things said. Very interesting =)

great story, DD! :applaud: i, too, am an Adam-girl, so i loved to hear about how you kept looking over at him... bono better watch out- he's getting some serious competition from Mr. Clayton on this tour! :wink:

btw, what are the events after Staples 1 that you referred to? love triangle? sounds juicy... :hmm: :sexywink:

LOL - I love that story - does anyone have any pics!!??

It is amazing to hear what Bono says to people when he is dancing with them!!

I would never be able to be calm! but it is my GOAL to get on stage with that man!

Lisa

Wow! Adam Groupie- what a story!
I'm getting HOT here at work reading it. I wish we could see the video to go along with the words.

I must admit that I have dreamed of me and Bono for 21 years, but Adam looks great on this tour. He's been creeping into my dreams at night.

Congratulations!

DD!! When Bono saw you and wanted you on stage...it was so freakin cool!! That was a very intimate moment indeed!!!

The hair thing was so sexy! Way to go girl! You finally made it on stage. Now it's Adam's turn. lol.

That was a very entertaining (and sexy) story!! :up:

I don't know how you had the presence of mind to dwell on Adam so much, I completely forgot about the Edge after promising myself I'd at least wave at him. :der: :banghead:

Anyway....thanks for all the details! :)

Eventhough I was on stage a week ago today (it doesn't seem like it), I never got around to posting my story. Should I still post it or no?

~Sarah

Ack. We're past 500 posts!

Closing this one. Sarah, feel free to post your story.

And DD! :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom