Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shy said:
Something about yesterday night at MSG????

a lovely asian girl was pulled up during WOWY last night at MSG. bono gave her his conductor's hat, and she just hugged him. it was very sweet. :cute:

no Mysterious Ways girl... but it was a fantastic version of that song! :up:

*Ally* said:
bono gave her his conductor's hat, and she just hugged him.

WOW, Bono gave her his conductor's hat?!?!? AMAZING!!!

I saw her post at u2tours.com and directed her here to tell of her experience. If anyone finds photos, I'm sure she'd love to see them. :yes:

Also, Lisa, the girl pulled up Nov. 18 for the ATL 1 show (during WOWY) - - I directed her here, too.

Soon, hopefully we'll hear from these ladies . . .

there was an adorable 14-year-old girl onstage at last night's (11/22) show at MSG. she was wearing a party hat with a sign on it that said "take me slow dancing"- bono pulled her up during 'mysterious ways', spun her around, and then gave her a piggy-back ride. it was adorable, and very fitting- it would not have been appropriate for him to dance with her, since she was so young (and i'm sure bono knew that!). she was in heaven after the show- and was there with her whole family (mom, dad, and little brother). it was a great moment to see! :up:

no WOWY girl... :)

got2k9s said:
*Ally* said:
bono gave her his conductor's hat, and she just hugged him.

WOW, Bono gave her his conductor's hat?!?!? AMAZING!!!

I saw her post at u2tours.com and directed her here to tell of her experience. If anyone finds photos, I'm sure she'd love to see them. :yes:

She was in front of me in the GA line. Can't remember her name. :confused: Her friend took pictures of her though.

dizzy said:

She was in front of me in the GA line. Can't remember her name. :confused: Her friend took pictures of her though.

hi dizzy! saw that you got 2 prime spots on 11/21 and 11/22! (i was 2nd row in front of adam on the 22nd and saw you over in front of bono on the rail!) hope you enjoyed the shows- and thanks for coming up to say hi on monday night. :)

On stage last night OMG!!!!

*Ally* said:
there was an adorable 14-year-old girl onstage at last night's (11/22) show at MSG. she was wearing a party hat with a sign on it that said "take me slow dancing"- bono pulled her up during 'mysterious ways', spun her around, and then gave her a piggy-back ride. it was adorable, and very fitting- it would not have been appropriate for him to dance with her, since she was so young (and i'm sure bono knew that!). she was in heaven after the show- and was there with her whole family (mom, dad, and little brother). it was a great moment to see! :up:

no WOWY girl... :)

OMG that girl on stage was me!!!!!! :love: I am still totally in the state of shock and I am freaking out! It feels like a dream, and I can't really remember anything that happened! My mom is so jealous that it was me and not her, but she is living vicariously through me and naturally is thrilled! Ally, were you the small pretty girl standing next to my mom?!?! If anyone has pictures please emial them to me at circa1992@aol.com because our digital camera broke. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving...Bono sure gave me something else to be thankful for, for the rest of my life!!! I never in a million years thought that would happen to me!!!!:drool:

circa1992, I do have a couple of photos of you! I'll e-mail them tomorrow. Just need to upload my photos from the camera. I feel like a zombie having been on the GA line two days in a row and taking the train back to DC at 530am today, and going straight to work. :crack:

Hi *Ally*! :wave: Yes, I'm very happy with the spots I got for both shows. I was almost in front of Bono last night, but not complaining. What a way to end my tour this year. :)

Last edited:
dizzy said:
circa1992, I do have a couple of photos of you! I'll e-mail them tomorrow. Just need to upload my photos from the camera. I literally feel like a zombie having taken the train back to DC at 530am today and going straight to work. :crack:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

dizzy said:
circa1992, I do have a couple of photos of you! I was almost in front of Bono last night, but not complaining. What a way to end my tour this year. :)

Hi Dizzy and *Ally* :wave: WOW! There were so many interferencers at the show last night. Sheila can't wait to see your pictures :hyper: Hopefully my hands didn't get in your way. When you're in the moment...you know?

Congratulations Circa1992. You look so cute when Bono gave you a piggy back ride :cute:

Hmm...still trying to post the photos. Can't seem to. :angry: Circa, will just e-mail them to you!

u2forlife :wave:, let me know if you want the link to the photos.

tinw22 at yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Thank you for all of the enthusiasm on my daughter's behalf (she posts with my account, and of course, we both look at the incredible pics often posted here)! We are both still so high! Bono has no idea what his one small gesture did for my girl, and I just wish there was some way I could properly thank him. My 10 year old son has Cystic Fibrosis and we've had some very difficult times, particularly the past 2 years. His illness has had a huge impact on her life, yet she never complains and doesn't seem resentful. Bono gave her something so special that I never could. Something money could not buy. In school, whenever she has had to write a biography or write about her hero...it's always about Bono/U2. This has just been the most amazing thing for us, and Sarah is so deserving of such a special moment to stay with her forever. Thank you all, again, for your kindness.
~Liz

That just brought tears to my eyes Liz. How very special for Sarah :hug:

BTW, my daughter seems to think she read a post you (or Sarah) made before you attended this show stating she was going to wear the hat. Is that true? I was gonna search for it, but didn't have the time.

EDITED: I just found your post that stated your daughter was gonna make the hat :happy:

Last edited:
Circa did you get the photos? The files might have been too big. :( BTW, just wanna make sure that angry smiley in my earlier post was not was for you, but my inability to post photos here. :reject:

That is one of the sweetest things (no pun intended!) I have ever read! I am so glad it happened for her. :)

circa1992 said:
Thank you for all of the enthusiasm on my daughter's behalf (she posts with my account, and of course, we both look at the incredible pics often posted here)! We are both still so high! Bono has no idea what his one small gesture did for my girl, and I just wish there was some way I could properly thank him. My 10 year old son has Cystic Fibrosis and we've had some very difficult times, particularly the past 2 years. His illness has had a huge impact on her life, yet she never complains and doesn't seem resentful. Bono gave her something so special that I never could. Something money could not buy. In school, whenever she has had to write a biography or write about her hero...it's always about Bono/U2. This has just been the most amazing thing for us, and Sarah is so deserving of such a special moment to stay with her forever. Thank you all, again, for your kindness.
~Liz

dizzy said:
Circa did you get the photos? The files might have been too big. :( BTW, just wanna make sure that angry smiley in my earlier post was not was for you, but my inability to post photos here. :reject:

Yes, thank you so much!!!

I have a picture of Bono and me on stage. :drool: Does anyone know how to make it my avatar? Also, I have a little video clcip of my time on stage with Bono. :drool: Does anyone know how to post that either?

(By the way, this is Sarah, not my mom Liz. I use her account sometimes.)

circa1992 said:
I have a picture of Bono and me on stage. :drool: Does anyone know how to make it my avatar? Also, I have a little video clcip of my time on stage with Bono. :drool: Does anyone know how to post that either?

:wave:

send it all to me..i'll upload and post the photos and the video :)

junedreaming84@gmx.de

circa1992 said:

Congratulations Sarah!!! What a fab thing to have happen to you! You are a beautiful girl and looked like you were having the time of your life up there with Bono!! Bravo for him doing this kind of thing...making so many people happy!! Way to go SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom