Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava - if you hear of anyone who can d/l that last link and play it without a DVD on their computer, let me know. I don't have a DVD on my computer and don't want to take the time to d/l if I can't watch it. Guess I'll have to watch the old one for now :wink:

Lila64 said:
Miroslava - if you hear of anyone who can d/l that last link and play it without a DVD on their computer, let me know. I don't have a DVD on my computer and don't want to take the time to d/l if I can't watch it. Guess I'll have to watch the old one for now :wink:

Will do...

And hmm I just noticed something else that is bothering me now... Right after he says "come on" and points at me to get up there he moves back and points his finger at me and tells me to "hold on" I of course did not hear this and exactly what do you mean hold on? Where am I supposed to hold on once I'm up there? unless he meant he wanted me to go hold on to Adam first... :hmm:

:ohmy: I just watched u2rulesmyworld's video of Fast Cars and I just about freaked out. OMG, I can't even remotely begin to imagine being Miroslava. Did you catch the expressions on Bono's face when you did that spin and then when you did the scream. You had me clapping in front of my computer.:ohmy:

Thank God he uploaded this video because those other smaller clips did not capture the real scene.

One thing is for sure, Bono was having as good a time as you up there.

Congratulations again. This is something I'm sure you will never forget as long as you live.

ramblin rose said:
:ohmy: I just watched u2rulesmyworld's video of Fast Cars and I just about freaked out. OMG, I can't even remotely begin to imagine being Miroslava. Did you catch the expressions on Bono's face when you did that spin and then when you did the scream. You had me clapping in front of my computer.:ohmy:

Thank God he uploaded this video because those other smaller clips did not capture the real scene.

One thing is for sure, Bono was having as good a time as you up there.

Congratulations again. This is something I'm sure you will never forget as long as you live.

which clip is u2rulesmyworlds? I downloaded a clip when it was first posted, so I don't know which one I have :huh:

Lila64 said:

which clip is u2rulesmyworlds? I downloaded a clip when it was first posted, so I don't know which one I have :huh:

This is the clip from the torrent. OMG, I can't stop watching it.:ohmy:

I'm assuming its the VOB file that Miroslava uploaded here.

If you have VLC or Power DVD you should be able to watch it on your computer. Forget the clips that we downloaded before, this is the one to get.

Rose, you are too funny! :cute:

I made the mistake of over analyzing the video earlier today... things such as...

"ooh did I scare him there?"

"ooh is that a good smile or a "oh lord this chick is scary" smile

"nice roll of fat right there!"

"what are ya, DEAF!!!" :angry:

But reading your post just now reminded me that I should bitch slap myself, not over think things and just be grateful for the moment!! :wink:

And I have been horrible in publicly thanking the guys that helped these videos happen! Gorman's video was the first one (video phone one) and U2rulesmyworld and his team of tapers are to thank for the most recent High Quality one. Thank you and thank you to all those that have kindly shared your pictures.... :bow: :bow:

Miroslava said:
But reading your post just now reminded me that I should bitch slap myself, not over think things and just be grateful for the moment!! :wink:

Definately bitch slap yourself, because that is the best Bono/Fan song/dance sequence I have ever witnessed. He was having the time of his life. Believe me, if he wasn't you definately wouldn't have been up there for the entire song. And his expressions, OMG, he was loving it. And then the end when you wouldn't say your name...what he said was priceless.

Wow, is all I can say, Wow.

I've been watching all the videos ...of Miro, Mrs. Edge, Canadninan (everyone looks so AMAZING) and I'm so happy for you. So it got me all nostalgic, and I started watching my clips of Bono and me in San Jose. I don't think I shared it with anyone because, to be honest, I was quite embarassed of my lack of dancing abilities. :reject:

Well it brought back some awesome memories, and although I can't dance to save my life, I thought I'd share it with all of my fellow Plebans :heart:

The sound quality is terrible so I would turn down the volume. :)

http://s18.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0DY4DHBOFIKW52705M9I3W2ZYR

PS - I also have the entire SJ1 DVD (great quality) but not sure how to convert it so i can post it on here. can anyone help me? Thanks! :hug:

Alli!

I am so glad you decided to share it! :love:

I had the pleasure to see it sitting in the same room with Ms. Allidreamsoutloud in Chicago! :heart:

Miroslava said:
Alli!

I am so glad you decided to share it! :love:

I had the pleasure to see it sitting in the same room with Ms. Allidreamsoutloud in Chicago! :heart:

Ah thanks Miro :heart: It's not the same video that you saw though. That was a much better quality DVD and this clip I posted is grating on one's ears so like i said, turn the volume down LOW :wink:

And could you tell I didn't want to show you either because, seriously, you danced circles around B, and me not so much. But, I'm not complaining by any means. Just a tad embarassed.

ramblin rose said:

This is the clip from the torrent. OMG, I can't stop watching it.:ohmy:

I'm assuming its the VOB file that Miroslava uploaded here.

If you have VLC or Power DVD you should be able to watch it on your computer. Forget the clips that we downloaded before, this is the one to get.

Too bad for me - I can't do torrents, so I will have to be happy with Gorman's version. Unless someone converts it :hmm: Anyone??? :huh:

Lila64 said:

Too bad for me - I can't do torrents, so I will have to be happy with Gorman's version. Unless someone converts it :hmm: Anyone??? :huh:

Have you tried to download the YSI link that Miroslava posted in the previous page. That's the vob file from the torrent.

Do you watch any DVD's from your computer? If you do that player should be able to play this VOB file.

Miro, I just watched the newer video link of your dance, it was great! I know everyone has been saying this to you all along but I just had to get on here and say it too. You looked GREAT, you were having so much fun and you really had Bono's interest, you kept him guessing and he was really enchanted with you. Good job, Girl With No Name!!!

Miroslava said:
I made the mistake of over analyzing the video earlier today... things such as...

"ooh did I scare him there?"

"ooh is that a good smile or a "oh lord this chick is scary" smile

"nice roll of fat right there!"

"what are ya, DEAF!!!" :angry:

Hey Miroslava, I just watched your new video. :faint: I can't get over how....aggressive and brave you were! That is a compliment btw :D I wouldn't have DARED touch his hair...I'm very shy and it would have been too forward a thing for me to do. Actually, I don't think it even would have occurred to me!

Remember how I said my post-dancing depression was brief? Well it's back!! :sad: :lol:

I have watched everyone's videos now, and seriously, I am 100% happy for everyone who had their wonderful experiences. They make me smile from ear to ear. :cute: Every one was unique and I am keeping all the vids on my computer.

But like you I am doing the over-analyzing thing. This time instead of worrying about what *I* did just in my own video, I'm comparing myself (not too favourably) with everyone else. I guess it's only natural. It really does kind of bother me that I'm the only one who's name he didn't ask. Maybe he wasn't as impressed with me as he thought he would be. I hope he wasn't dissappointed. :( Otherwise he might have kept me on longer, I might have had a kiss on the cheek, more talking etc. :sigh:

Well, I'm sure this period of insecurity will pass.....as it did last week. I am 10000000% grateful for what happened to me, and I will never ever, EVER forget it, no matter what happens to anyone else. :yes:

ramblin rose said:

Have you tried to download the YSI link that Miroslava posted in the previous page. That's the vob file from the torrent.

Do you watch any DVD's from your computer? If you do that player should be able to play this VOB file.

I didn't try yet, as I know I don't have a DVD player on my computer. I'm lucky I have a CD burner on here. So that's why I didn't download it. Yet. Should I? It's a big file to download if I can't watch it :(

Wow Miroslava - you got to spend almost five minutes with the B-man - longer than the average "quickie".....lucky lucky girl :drool:

MIRO!! your crazy for thinking all those negative thoughts! All we have to say is that you were Beautiful up there! Bono would second that! :)

Now, go back to cloud 9!

Alli

No need to be embarrassed at all. I told you then, and I am telling you again. We are obviously just ALWAYS hardest on ourselves and things that we would never think about others, we apply to ourselves with full force… Not that I haven’t been there the last couple days! :hug: An good lord, you weren’t kidding about the sound!!!! I am trying to figure out how to convert to a decent size (I got my video to an AVI, but it is 220 MBs). If I get it to work, I’ll ask you to send me your VOB file and I can convert it!

Love2bmamma, LATwins, April, MsGiggles et al…

Thank you :happy: I’m back at least to cloud 7, on my way up! Promise! And I laughed like a moron when I read the comment about the “average quickie”

Jess:

I was a bit on the aggressive side, wasn’t I? :lol: The funny thing is that I’m really not… ok, well, let me rephrase that cause those that have seen me in action while in line are probably thinking “yeah, my ass”… I am not an aggressive flirter AT ALL. I am very take charge in many aspects of my life, but that is not one of them. I suppose that since I knew it was just play acting there would be no harm… and I had my hand back there long enough that if it had bothered him he could have slapped it away :lol: Actually, if you notice, during the first minute or so I am up there I am a little pulled back from him and he keeps holding me in my spot, then we do the dance, and then he starts singing again and that is when I remember thinking “what the hell you idiot! He’s right there! Touch him!” So then you see me superglue my forehead to his temple and my hand go for the hair…. :shifty:

Thanks Miroslava :bow: - I downloaded the original VOB file to see if there was any chance I could play it - of course I couldn't. I think I would need to download something called DVDZip Convert to convert it (sound right?) When it gets technical, my brain says 'I'm outta here', LOL. I'm guessing the quality will be somewhere between u2rulesmyworld and gorman's file. Downloading now :hyper:

I downloaded it, but it's only audio - there's no video :sad:

Last edited:
Oh crap, you're missing a codec... This is probably going to make your brain say I'm outta here... :wink:

If Windows Media Player did not automatically downloaded the codec then this should do it http://www.divx.com/divx/play/

That is if you want the hassle, if not, screw it :hug:

I'm downloading something that is 7 megs. I clicked 'save' instead of 'run'. I guess I can double click on it after it downloads. Hope that is the right thing to do :reject:

Can you see the big 'L' on my forehead?
9.gif

Sounds like you're on the right track! :hug:

And no, I see no L's on your forehead!

Ok, Minneapolis Elevation chickie coming up. Just waiting for it to upload. This video was waaaaay darker than mine (god bless those tapers, they really have nerves of steel) and with the compression it got even darker, but you get the idea...

Oh and nevermind the jackass that so classily screams "you're still faaaaaaaat" after B shows the sign :mad: :madspit:

Oh, and I am an idiot, I labelled the file with Milwaukee, so feel free to change once you download

http://s43.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0DQ6NOG1EHX382MJOZKMX4S3GI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom