Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No No NO I can't read this section. I get jealous and sick to my stomach.
You gals who made it up on stage lived out a dream come true. Happy for you. No really I am.

Likes tall girls? Better go buy some Big Damn heels for next week.

Who is he kissing in that first avatar anyway? Looks like a kiss only for Ali.

Think I'm gonna go cry now.:(

Sorry about my last post- I sounded very petty. I do think it rocks when a true fan gets pulled up! Good for you guys.

I am trying to talk my husband into holding a sign up that says "Dance with My Wife" but so far he's not willing to. Wonder why!!!! Hubby's from Dublin- maybe the sign should say "I'm from Dublin- Dance with My Wife!"

I don't think I could do it anyway- I'd burst into tears if I ever got to touch Bono. I've loved him since I was 11 and I am 33 now. Add to that the fact that my dad died right after his did and listen to "Sometimes" and I am officially a bowl of mental jello.

Fun thread though!

By the way these little smile things are the cutest damn things I have ever seen. The band ones ACTUALLY look like the band! Someone put a lot of work into making this site as cool as it is.

OMG. I just posted the entire thing and the thing said "too many smilies" and I lost the WHOLE THING.

:scream:

It's a long and dramatic story....I promise I will post all the details tomorrow morning!

Congrats Mrs. Edge :applaud:

What I do before I post or send emails is to highlight and copy, just in case something happens. I've lost too many emails by not doing that, so I do it just as a backup, just in case.

She was beautiful! I made some stills:

TO2Bad13.jpg

TO2Bad15.jpg

TO2Bad16.jpg

TO2Bad17.jpg

TO2Bad18.jpg

TO2Bad19.jpg

TO2Bad20.jpg

TO2Bad21.jpg

TO2Bad22.jpg

Last edited:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:ohmy: