Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosloveslave said:
Anyone know what that sign translates to in English? :confused:

And I am a competitor for the Sept 20 Chicago show :sexywink:

From the looks of your avatar you already got it made!!:wink:

I hope you ladies get to dance with Bono on the 3rd leg.. I was SO CLOSE to getting picked out in London.. I had a banner and just before the solo in Mysterious Ways Bono started singing to me and reaching his hand down. Then he walked to the other side of the stage then walked back and started pointing down in my direction, and I was like oh my god this is it he's gonna pick me!!! But I slowly realised he was pointing to another girl who was right by me and she got up and got to hug him and dance with him.. :sad: I was so upset! But then afterwards I realised I was being stupid cos at least he noticed me and sang down at me, that was just amazing. :love:

I know just how you feel!!!:hug: I was at the Chicago show in May and he choose a really cool gal to come up and play a song with him, so I just said to myself it was for the best because I would have made a fool of myself anyway:shrug:

I would have been upset but, I was so happy for the other girl , I knew how bad she wanted to get up there too....That is why this time I hope I get lucky:hyper:

u2bonogirl said:
:hug: paintedroses, that probably would have brought me to tears if it happened to me. But you have such a good attitude. I know its better than mine would be :yes:

I was in tears for the next few songs lol, I think Edge noticed :reject: and the security lady behind the barrier looked like she wanted to give me a hug! I felt really silly afterwards cos I should have got over it quicker, I'd probably have enjoyed the rest of the show more but never mind :shrug: however small or insignificant it was I still got my Bono experience :D

painted roses, your attitude is a million times better than mine would have been in that situation...for sure :hug:

Hehe my inner PLEBAn was fighting to get out and drag the other girl back by the hair but I resisted the temptation :wink:

I'll be at the 12/4 show. Obviously I want to get pulled up, but if it can't be me hopefully it will be one of the fellow PLEBAns who will be at the show with me. :yes:

:hug:'s for paintedroses.

I'll probably be ruthless on my own turf. As of now, the shows Ive been to have been nowhere near my home. But Im going to the last show on the US tour in Oregon and I might feel a little feisty :mac:
Actually, though. What I really desire is just to meet bono before a show and thank him for the dance in Denver :yes:

My dad has just informed me that he expects me to get back onstage :lol:
He actually TOLD me to get up there before my first show so he thought I was joking when I called him and told him I did.
I'm pretty sure he's going to be disappointed this time around though :wink: He just wants more pictures to show off to his friends on business trips :p

oh no...u2bonogirl, i now have the thought of getting on again in my head...so much for trying to keep my expectations low :|

Carmelu2fan said:

From the looks of your avatar you already got it made!!:wink:

Sadly that is not me in the pic - but I suppose it is proof that he has been known to go for the occasional blonde. Hopefully it'll be me in Chicago or Detroit :hyper:

bonosloveslave said:

Sadly that is not me in the pic - but I suppose it is proof that he has been known to go for the occasional blonde.

Perhaps I should have dyed my hair brown :hmm:

:wink:

bonosloveslave said:

Sadly that is not me in the pic - but I suppose it is proof that he has been known to go for the occasional blonde. Hopefully it'll be me in Chicago or Detroit :hyper:

Hope you get lucky too:up: Which Chi-town show are you going too? 20th or 21st?

*taps fingernails impatiently*
Im getting all freakin nervous for this next leg :crazy:
I would totally die if I got to be the MW girl and the WOWY girl.
Seriously
My life would be over. Ive already found my husband. What more do I need? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom