Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was one of the girls that got pulled up ! - at the sept 12th show in t.o during WOWY!...ahhhh mannnnnnn was it amazing!... Bono hugged me... and i rested my head on his neck... and he hugged me... and we both knelt down as he sang the bridge of the song, and-and-and then - he hugged me!, and then pulled me up to my feet...and then we hugged some more, and then finally he kissed my hands and slowly walked away saying "all you need is love"....then stupid secuirty grabbed me and threw me back in the crowd :mad: ...damn stupid security *shakes fist* damn them all to hell!

This is let.it.be on stage on the 12th. My roommate was very jealous of her.

wowygirl05.jpg

hey there, yeah i remember you Adelabella, or actually - the whole posse of blondes around me hehe. you guys looked very much alike, all tall blonde and wearing the one shirts. tell your sister i said thanks for helping me up, security were handleing me like baggage (anyone remember how i almost fell off? ahahahahaha *wipes tear*....that actually was a tear of embaressment rather than laughter). when i went down to pass by the lines at the acc on the the fallowing days of the shows, alot of people actually recognized me and told me how they helped me up. you know, i probably looked clam - but i was actually dieing inside. i was like ...:cute: "holllllllyyy crapppp, nooooooooo wayyyyy". i just remember grabbing on to Bono and not letting go lol - didnt want to harass the guy (though now after reading through other girls experiences, i just might have been able to pull it off :hmm:) but it was a really amazing experience. the best night of my life! kill me now and ill still die happy! Bono's my idol! *sigh* we hugged for soooo lonnnggg :hug:....ahhhh memories..speaking of which, uhhh... *scrathes head* how do u post pictures? (reneedo will help me on this heh heh)

Posting pictures? Here's a way you can do it:

Start an account with photobucket.com. It will allow you to browse your files and load up pictures and submit them to an album it will create for you.
Then copy the tag line information from the picture's "IMG".
Finish it up by pasting it into your message on Interference, and voila!
Pictures to share with everyone. If you have some cool shots of your hugging session, I wouldn't mind seeing them. As much as I'd be jealous, I always enjoy sharing the excitement.

Thanks! :hug:

All i know is that I didn't know I had so many teeth in my mouth until I saw these pictures! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom