Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
both Atlanta shows. Hoping to get tickets for somewhere else but that prob. won't happen :|

you?

I need to size up my competition. :evil:

:wink:

I'll be at the madison square garden, D.C. and Portland Oregon shows.....maybe he'll either think Im an entirely different person and pick me again, or decide he's in the mood to be dominated again and pick me anyway :laugh:
Im not counting on it though. I would be satisfied with some more eye contact and maybe being sang to during zoo station again :drool: :wink:

I was just going to ask you Tara what song was Bono singing:wink: Dulce I will be at the Chicago show (Sept 20th) and the Saint Louis show(December 14th) ... So you do not have to worry about me:mac:

Well, it wasnt just that song. It was a few over the course of the show.
He came up in front of me and sang "but can you see the beauty inside of me. What happened to the beauty inside of me"
and he sang the ready for the push section of zoo station. Shite, there was another besides mysterious ways but Im forgetting which one. Im sure its in my original post in the archives.
The first time he looked at me though I thought I was going to burst into flames and die. he was looking straight into my eyes and I couldnt believe it. My first show and eye contact! :combust:
He kept teasing me and reaching out his hand and not going the whole way. Either that or I was too scared to reach out the whole way :reject:
Either way, the first time I actually got to touch him was when he wrapped his arms around me.
Whatever happened to easing into the pool gradually? He forced me to just jump right in :drool:

u2bonogirl said:
Well, it wasnt just that song. It was a few over the course of the show.
He came up in front of me and sang "but can you see the beauty inside of me. What happened to the beauty inside of me"
and he sang the ready for the push section of zoo station. Shite, there was another besides mysterious ways but Im forgetting which one. Im sure its in my original post in the archives.
The first time he looked at me though I thought I was going to burst into flames and die. he was looking straight into my eyes and I couldnt believe it. My first show and eye contact! :combust:
He kept teasing me and reaching out his hand and not going the whole way. Either that or I was too scared to reach out the whole way :reject:
Either way, the first time I actually got to touch him was when he wrapped his arms around me.
Whatever happened to easing into the pool gradually? He forced me to just jump right in :drool:

Wasn't it An Cat Dubh? :eyebrow:

WOW!!!:faint: I cannot belive you kept your cool during the whole thing!!!! I am so scared I will act like a bumbling fool...I am also terrified he will not choose me becuse he seems to choose the girls that look a bit like Ali ...Yes that is you Tara you are pretty like Ali:reject: Does he pick all types of girls???

Carmelu2fan said:
WOW!!!:faint: I cannot belive you kept your cool during the whole thing!!!! I am so scared I will act like a bumbling fool...I am also terrified he will not choose me becuse he seems to choose the girls that look a bit like Ali ...Yes that is you Tara you are pretty like Ali:reject: Does he pick all types of girls???
I think it is true that he tends towards a certain kind of girl physically, but I think he drifts towards certain personalities as well. And Ive seen blondes, and other types up there before.
Its not like Im short so you cant say that he always picks short girls :wink:
Without the shoes I think we would have seen eye to eye

Well I guess all I can do is hope for the best and take your advise and hopefully it will pay off:shrug: Thank you again on all of your advise:up:

u2bonogirl said:

I almost started crying onstage when I had my face buried in his neck. I think my body actually started doing that crying thing where it feels like you just breathed out really hard :huh:
He felt it and squeezed me tighter. Which made me want to cry even more :lol:
I did cry afterward when I was by myself though :reject:

You have to have a big selfcontrol...God!!!!!(i'm affraid):reject:

I saw your pics, and you are cute...so that means you will most likely get picked:( Well I guess I will have to wait untill the next show:sad:
I am still so excited :hyper: September is not that faraway!!:wink: I do wish you good luck also:up:

starsgoblue said:
Ah, come on now! :wink: I'm sooo not anyone's competition, I'd have to be in the same league first. :sigh:

I think you're really really pretty. I saw you at the May 14th Philly show. I was wearing a Spiderman shirt.

From Madrid:

Madrid816.jpg

Madrid817.jpg

Madrid821.jpg

Madrid823.jpg

Madrid824.jpg

Madrid825.jpg

Madrid826.jpg

Madrid627.jpg

Madrid629.jpg

Madrid628.jpg

Now I got to get some sleep because I’ve been awake since Thursday 7.15 (Madrid’s time) to stand on Madrid’s GA line until 17:30. :crazy::crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom