Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Edge said:
Hi you guys! : I was in GA all day yesterday and the computer here is kind of wonky. I just wanted to tell you that last night I got in the front row betw. Edge and Bono. I held up a sign that said:

THANK YOU BONO!
:heart:
Your Toronto Belly Dancer

He saw me and blew me a kiss. Then at the end of the song he looked at me and bowed.

I am still floating around on a cloud. I wonder if I am EVER going to come down????

I am probably going to be offline for the next few days as I have to go and get my fiancee visa in Montreal and move my stuff to MD, but I will be posting a TON of good pictures when I get back, that is if you aren't all sick of it by then. I promise to post pics where Bono looks good/is smiling etc.

Thank you all for making this experience that much more special for me.

:applaud: :faint: :heart: :love:

Absolutely Amazing.

As is this photo!! :drool: Maybe the best one of the tour, Jess!
070bfcd0.jpg

hey jessica! although i already congratulated you in line on the 16th, i just wanted to say again that you looked so happy and beautiful up there, and i'm so happy for you! :) :heart:

cydewaze, it was nice chatting with you and Julie out back before the show on saturday. i hope that you do get to hear "wire" someday! :)

MrsEdge, congratulations, it's so wonderful that a life-long fan's dream came true! You really do look gorgeous up there. Jealous - yes, but in a good way!

bonosloveslave said:
Popbellydancer - I would love to hear your stories! Even though I'm sure people might get passing twinges of jealousy, on this board I think we are all genuinely happy when it is another Interferencer that gets to go up. Us moderators try to keep things polite and upbeat, no flaming allowed :)

As this thread is only for girls on this tour...and
I haven't been pulled up this year....where would
I post it if I did decide to share my stories?

Mel

PS Hi Diamond Dave!!

Hey there--I caught her in action, too! "That's alright--it's beautiful."
Not only am I jealous of that experience, but I'm jealous of that outfit. *Sigh*

bellydancerwithbonosept1405.jpg

Hey Tara or Melissa, do you ladies know if there is any video of your encounters with Bono?....I would love to check them out.......Thanks.

FINALLY I figured out how to send video files. I sent this file to myself as a test and it seemed to work.
This is a video of Mrs. Edge from the perspective of section 118 last Wednesday. It's rather grainy, but check it out anyway!
http://s50.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P9TCV47HV97C1ZA4VLMNTMPZK

Ps. Close the space between the you and the send... Why do we have to do this again? No direct video links allowed or something?

Here is a grainy clip of Amarpreet with Bono last Monday in Toronto.

http://s48.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=38AFEGTFOWLDE34Y6XGGL498SI

Once again, remove the space between the you and the send.

The bellydancer and Amarpreet were lovely on stage in Toronto!
I wanted to congratulate Amarpreet but didn't get the chance to after Monday nights show... She was so cute with her Beatles shirt and all. :)

All you need is love! love is all you need! Woohoo! :)

It was Miroslava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a couple of pix which I will upload as soon as I get them from the person who has my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was amazing. She did SO WELL...this really cool flamenco kind of thing which was perfect for Fast Cars. I swear to god I was as excited for her to get up there as I would have been if it had been me!

:ohmy: I thought of her when I was watching the clip, but I didn't know she had short hair now, so I didn't realize it was her.

She did an outstanding job! :yes: :applaud:

Congratulations, Miroslava!
You lucky, lucky girl!

Do you remember what Bono said to you? Can't quite tell from Gorman's video clip.

Catlady said:
It was Miroslava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a couple of pix which I will upload as soon as I get them from the person who has my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :hyper: :applaud:

Congrats, Miroslava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:hyper: congratulations, miroslava!!! after what happened in toronto, i think that you are officially having the "Best Week Ever"!!! :up: :heart:

oh wow, i just saw the video... :combust: miroslava, you're a GREAT dancer! i could never dance like that!! and what on earth was bono having you say into the mike?? something in spanish...

congratulations once again! i can't wait to hear your story! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom