Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... to that woman :madspit: If she could, she would have been all over him. Is jealousy an ugly thing or what?:D

I’m not jealous, I’m just kidding:hmm:

I was only imagining how scary it would be if all of us decided to push him like that woman did... :yikes:
I know Bono appreciates the warmth he gets from fans but sometimes it is just too much :crack: and he probably gets tired too, or not. I don't know.
I don't know how he does that either.

Last edited:
:ohmy: that pic

I don't know if I'm wrong but it looks that she is pushing him but he didn't refuse either so I was wondering...
Is it normal for him to kiss female fans on the mouth or was it something rare?

Please don't think I'm saying it is good or bad, I was just wondering. :reject:

Well...the way he's stiffly holding his arm makes it seem like he's was ambushed and not very comfortable.

He has kissed female fans on the mouth before. But on his own terms. Which is how it should be. He's not a carnival ride (bite your tongue, Karmic and Tara! :wink: ).

starsgoblue said:
Well...the way he's stiffly holding his arm makes it seem like he's was ambushed and not very comfortable.

^
:lmao:

BTW he has a drink in his left hand :wink:

:hmm: Maybe we just need to catch him after he has a few drinks :drunk:

I want to drink with the boys! :drool:

starsgoblue said:

He has kissed female fans on the mouth before. But on his own terms. Which is how it should be. He's not a carnival ride (bite your tongue, Karmic and Tara! :wink: ).

:angel:
Moi?
Make a comment about bono being a carnival ride?
:whistle:
Nah, I imagine hes more like a ride in an expensive sports car.
Exciting, handles beautifully,and feels great underneath you

I don't post here that often, but I do read..... and you girls just crack me up.

Nice to know other people will actually say what I just think! lol

John is totally oblivious to the girlholding Bono. That's kind of a worry.

starsgoblue said:
We'll be here all week, folks! Don't forget to tip your waitress!

:wink:

:lol:

Maybe Bono had done or said something mean to John earlier in the day and that was his payback.
:mac: HA! See if Im going to be dragging any lust crazed women off of you until you apologize!
Bet you like that tongue in your mouth, dont you!

5f0msk

StarsGoBlue and Tara = PLEBAn Knightess Crusaders of the First Order :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom