Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies - this thread is great - why i love PLEBA so much

Can't wait for the fall to meet some of you guys
working on Atlanta tickets right now

Th girl Bono picked to dance last night just threw herself on him. I thought...there goes his back for sure! She didn't know to dance, so he had to show her. Bono should stick with the Pleba girls!

u2bonogirl said:
This is what happens to you when youve been in PLEBA too long, ladies :crack:
I feel like PLEBA jedi almost :lol:
I shall teach the young ones the way of the bono-force....and where to find pictures of him in compromising positions :mac:

compromising situations :evil: sounds good to me :hyper: :drool: where do i sign up

im jem by the way :wave:

Last edited:
I didn't think she threw herself on him. She seemed to respect him a lot. She seemed excited and gave him a big hug. I thought it was sweet.

bonoishot said:

im jem by the way :wave:

Hey Jem!

So has anybody heard much on the last girl that got onstage?
I heard she was up there for MW and WOWY both and got to run around with him and get a hug afterwards.
Gosh...if I was with him during WOWY i would be sure to get a good roll around with him or something equivelant to it :mac:
He might be able to tell which girls are more comfortable with more physical touch :scratch:
Im no prude :lol: :evil: But maybe I should be :rolleyes:

bonoishot said:
a sign

"bono dance with me.....i won't break your back"

:lmao: But maybe it's not a good idea to mention his back because he probably forgets about it while he's performing.

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:

:p Of course Im thinking what youre thinking :laugh: Theres nothing new there!
Oh shit...Imagine getting to dance with him to THAT song

:p

Hot damn! I don't know if Bono would survive me dancing to that with him....John S. would need to call for backup! :D "PLEBAn CODE RED! CODE RED!"

Last edited:
You guys are killing me with this thread, it is great. Long time lurker first time poster on PLEBA. I have had several dreams since they left here that I was at a show, dancing with Bono...and then I wake up. I guess I should come back to reality given the info here about his brunette preference....

I used to daydream, making up different dances with bono.
Almost all involving some sort of assault on his neck :angel: :wink:
Surprisingly enough I had it in me to control myself when my teeth were an inch from his neck :scratch:
I think it was the whole being in love with my fiance thing

I think I would actually faint if that happened to me. But you never know. Edge signed a magazine for me when they were here and I was amazed at how calm I remained. To the point where I couldn't even make a sound.

:laugh:

The second day I met him I was right on the barricade rail...for some insane reason not watching where Bono was (I think I was giving some hysterical girl the hairy eyeball)...suddenly I feel someone holding my hand. I look at my hand and see this other hand: short yet strong fingers with nails bitten down...it's Bono. :faint: I take a deep breath and get ready to say, "You snuck up on me!"...it sounded more like " neersihsd me onsherfy". :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom