Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Poster.jpg

This was my sign.

Edge and Adam laughed and it took Bono forever to see it but when he did he smiled and kind of shook his head like "sorry we're not doing that tonight" b/c he had already brought up a little girl......then he motioned for a piggy back ride and I started laughing and I think I yelled something like "I'll take whatever I can get!"

Well it'll be me in November in Atlanta! My new goal :sexywink:

lauren430 said:
then he motioned for a piggy back ride and I started laughing and I think I yelled something like "I'll take whatever I can get!"

:shifty: So your goal is to ride Bono? :D

lauren430 said:
U2Poster.jpg

This was my sign.

Edge and Adam laughed and it took Bono forever to see it but when he did he smiled and kind of shook his head like "sorry we're not doing that tonight" b/c he had already brought up a little girl......then he motioned for a piggy back ride and I started laughing and I think I yelled something like "I'll take whatever I can get!"

Hey, I'll be in Atlanta!

Thanks all! :hug:

verte :wave:

Look for my sign! I'll be there with it, on the LEFT side of the outside of the ellipse since he only seems to pick girls from the left side :|

u2bonogirl said:
Ask Danielle to wear her ride a cowboy shirt
:laugh: I get a kick out of that one, and It'll grab his attention
Or maybe her gigantic knockers will attract his attention....whatever :lol:

I think Bono is afraid of pulling a well-endowed woman on stage with him(He did run away from Daza :lol:) or maybe he knows he just wouldn't be able to control himself :macdevil: if he did. :wink:

I never did tell you all about Seattle 1 & 2.....did I?

blueeyedgirl, glad I can make you laugh! :D

Not to embarass anyone....but I can think of two Interferencers who have danced with Bono who weren't *ahem*lacking *ahem* in that department.

I'd still like to test Karmic's theory though....Now what would I write on THAT sign....:macdevil:

starsgoblue said:
Not to embarass anyone....but I can think of two Interferencers who have danced with Bono who weren't *ahem*lacking *ahem* in that department.

I'd still like to test Karmic's theory though....Now what would I write on THAT sign....:macdevil:
i think Bono has a healthy appreciation for busty women :D
He is after all a guy :shrug:
Now what to write on that sign?

If you look at my chest you'll know big girls are best :laugh:

This is what happens to you when youve been in PLEBA too long, ladies :crack:
I feel like PLEBA jedi almost :lol:
I shall teach the young ones the way of the bono-force....and where to find pictures of him in compromising positions :mac:

u2bonogirl said:
I shall teach the young ones the way of the bono-force....and where to find pictures of him in compromising positions :mac:

Teach me! Teach me!

Where are these pictures you speak of? :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
:lol:
I'm willing to learn,master.

:laugh: :D
[ and REALLY ready after seeing star wars twice already :whistle: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom