Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt drop my name? :tsk:
You should have said you were a friend of the crazy woman who pulled his fine irish arse all over the stage and brought him to his knees.
It would put the fear of God in him :D
Its okay :sigh: the last time he and I were in Portland at the same time he completely blew me off :rolleyes: :laugh:

well folks, my sign didn't get me up onstage (but it got acknowledgement from edge, adam, AND the b man on tuesday night :hyper:) but there's always the Atlanta shows in November :hyper:

and pics and an autograph and shaking Bono's hand was pretty damn good too :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:
How did he blow you off Tara? At least he made it up to you at the other show... :D

Oh :sigh:
I went and saw him speak on AIDS at the rose garden stadium and he stopped to meet fans before the speech but I didnt get to the right place
at the right time. I waited where he was driving out afterwards in the rain and cold and he just drooooove away into the night. That was my first bono experience. My second was having my face crammed into the flesh of his neck :wink:

lauren430 said:
well folks, my sign didn't get me up onstage (but it got acknowledgement from edge, adam, AND the b man on tuesday night :hyper:) but there's always the Atlanta shows in November :hyper:

and pics and an autograph and shaking Bono's hand was pretty damn good too :hyper:

What did your sign say Lauren? Too bad it didn't get you onstage but at least you got an acknowledgement :wink:

I dont think I would be able to hold a sign. I have a hard enough time holding myself up when he gets close to me :drool:
Besides, my hands need to be free for him to touch :p

Well rebekah, its not like I asked him to do it or anything :shifty:
Okay so like if he could read my thoughts for the past 7 years that would be a lie :lol:
but its my story and im sticking to it

:laugh:

I know what you mean about holding the sign. I TOTALLY forgot I had a camera the first day I met him....as soon as I realized he was looking at me I literally was struggling just to breath. That's the only person in the world who could ever do that to me. I mean, how lucky can someone be to actually meet thier hero? And a damn sexy hero at that....

I had a fantasy today at work, basically about getting on the rail again and Bono noticing me and leaning down and....giving me a
little
- fine, big
smoochie on the mouth :drool: :rolleyes: :reject:
I was staring out the door and didnt realize that a customer had been trying to hand me their money for a really long time.
Lol. The attention span of a goldfish I have unless thinking about something u2 related, or related to my fiance :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom