Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
*ahem* Literally sprinting after Paul McGuinness' limo *ahem*

:huh:

Yes, Kelly...."interesting" :wink: I never thought Tara and I would be sitting on a curb together and marveling at the antics of other women....:lol:

:scratch: yeah, I know. I always considered myself one of the "being talked about" ones :lol:
Here I was going, even I wouldnt do that!

I was considering throwing myself down on the pavement before Bono drove by and terribly injuring myself to get his attention :wink:
But then I thought that might look bad in the pictures

:D danielle!

You shoulda been there, I was actually sane compared to some of the other loony women (and some of the men)
But all we got was a little peek of Bono through the SUV window. Methinks Bono piddle paddled too much and was late to sound check.
It was beautiful while it lasted :yes:

u2bonogirl said:
:D danielle!

You shoulda been there, I was actually sane compared to some of the other loony women (and some of the men)
But all we got was a little peek of Bono through the SUV window. Methinks Bono piddle paddled too much and was late to sound check.
It was beautiful while it lasted :yes:

I wish I could have been Tara.:hug:
Wow.....you were normal compared to the others? :lol: :wink:
I think if I had been there with you and Rebekah it would have gotten a tad bit wilder :shifty: :lol:

**Demands being first blond girl on stage!** :angry:

:wink:

**Considers making a sign about that... :hmm:**

*ponders about how to get noticed...*

Self-injury might work, but as u2bonogirl said, may not look so good when looking back. :wink:

Hmm....I know Bono loves nurses.....perhaps I'll need to bring my trusty stethescope along :hmm:

karmic_postmark said:

I wish I could have been Tara.:hug:
Wow.....you were normal compared to the others? :lol: :wink:
I think if I had been there with you and Rebekah it would have gotten a tad bit wilder :shifty: :lol:

Oh shit, the three of us together?
Poor Bono, he wont know whether to smile and soak up the love, or run away and send security :lol:
I think it helps that I have an outlet now for my wild girl tendencies....and he's marrying me! :wink:
I wonder what Bono would do if he was walking up and I just mooned him :mac:

u2bonogirl said:

Oh shit, the three of us together?
Poor Bono, he wont know whether to smile and soak up the love, or run away and send security :lol:
I think it helps that I have an outlet now for my wild girl tendencies....and he's marrying me! :wink:

Hi u2bonogirl! :wave: Haven't met you formally yet, hehe, I'm Michelle. You're making my morning, btw, with your Bono shenanigans. :giggle: Mooning

u2bonogirl said:

:lol: I'm jumping into this a bit late. So far I've read about the poor girl taking a header on stage, someone stealing candy wrappers from Bono's drive and now Tara's bared bottom!!

Seriously though..I've been thinking of ways to get his attention- not so much at the concert but out in public. But then I worry that I would blow my one and only chance to get close to him. What in the world would he find cute and interesting as opposed to obnoxious and scary. :scream:

I can't be charming and irrestible under pressure. :flirt:

:wave: hey flyyourkite! Are you new here? Welcome to PLEBA...Ive been perving it up here for a little while now :D

OMG u2girl I love the idea. They have to be red and black trenchcoats of course....or maybe some of the pop robes bono came out in at the beginning of the show. We can all moan and sing pop muzik :lol:

The only way I knew how to get Bono's attention during the show (in all seriousness) was to be myself and look at him adoringly.
I smiled at him during COBL and reached my hand up halfway. I was too scared to reach up all the way :rolleyes: It was a combo of being scared of rejection and being afraid of touching him.....
Apparently he appreciates a dark haired, babyfaced girl smiling at him like a buffoon during the shows. Just a bit of advice :D

u2bonogirl said:
:wave: hey flyyourkite! Are you new here? Welcome to PLEBA...Ive been perving it up here for a little while now :D

OMG u2girl I love the idea. They have to be red and black trenchcoats of course....or maybe some of the pop robes bono came out in at the beginning of the show. We can all moan and sing pop muzik :lol:

The only way I knew how to get Bono's attention during the show (in all seriousness) was to be myself and look at him adoringly.
I smiled at him during COBL and reached my hand up halfway. I was too scared to reach up all the way :rolleyes: It was a combo of being scared of rejection and being afraid of touching him.....
Apparently he appreciates a dark haired, babyfaced girl smiling at him like a buffoon during the shows. Just a bit of advice :D

Well I registered long ago but was a stupid lurker. Now I'm postin away! :wink: Your story of being pulled onstage made my day. You wouldn't happen to have another link to the video, would you? The file on expired long ago since I'm too slow to notice it!

*Logs info away. Dark hair. Check. Babyface. Definite check (I look like a youngen haha). Buffoon. Triple check. :dance:*

Last edited:
Never mind! Just found your fiance's link. You frolickin with Bono is the best thing since sliced bread. And I just want to pinch his wee little Irish arse! :rockon: You are one lucky lady, Tara.

U2Girl1978 said:
I think we should all wear trenchcoats with nothing underneath and when Bono pulls up in his car, we all flash him. Yea! :laugh:

:ohmy:

You could all have a letter painted across your *ahem* bodies spelling out his name or something! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Never mind! Just found your fiance's link. You frolickin with Bono is the best thing since sliced bread. And I just want to pinch his wee little Irish arse! :rockon: You are one lucky lady, Tara.

Ohhhh, I wanted to pinch it too :D But judging by his reaction to the yaweh girl he wouldnt have appreciated it much :wink:

If were doing the trenchcoat thing I wanna be the second 'O' I would be the last thing he looked at :mac:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom