Bono's colone/smell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Since you seem to know a lot about Bono and have met him so many times and I haven't met him at all, maybe you could tell me what I think is true. Does Bono really smell like the Midsummer's Night candle? And does he really wear that certain type of colone? I got the candle for my birthday because I heard it might smell like Bono. (It smells divine anyways!!!:drool: )

Bonogirl777 said:
. Does Bono really smell like the Midsummer's Night candle?

The Midsummer's Night candle thing started years ago when one of the members bought one of Bono's JT tour leather vests and said it smelled like that candle. So he doesn't smell like it, just his leather vest from the late 80s.

Last time I smelled him was in 2002 and it was a very good, expensive smell. I don't know what it was and two years later smelled the exact same smell in a crowd of people. Haven't smelled it since.

BonoFox1 said:
a girl there said it was BLV
so of course I had to look for it at the department store , couldnt afford it so I took tissue samples :D

as long as you left the marrow etc. intact, he'll be fine :up:

mysterious_jen said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:
you got to not only smell, but KISS bono :censored:
:faint: :combust:
(i think i have read about that,was that in his car??)

angels are you your side girls !

..... my turn will come ...

unfortunately not in his car , This was at the hotel, he was all showered and ready to party that night we wore his velvet burgundy jacket, black unbuttoned shirt black jeans, creepers and his cowboyhat, a little crowd gathered around him I went up to him (im sure I was saying something, but i dont remember what:huh: )
he leaned into me and I just kissed his scruffy jaw (spashed with colonge) and it smelled DELISH!!:drool: i could see his hair was still wet (from a shower? bubble bath???? :evil:

ps. snowbunny00774
I did leave his marrow in tact ;)

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
gahhh........:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
stop it !!!!!!!!!
were you carried from the scene by ambulance or what !
lucky lucky dedicated girls !! you rock

I can honestly say that I was surpised I took it like I did I mean I had a dorky smile all night on the way home my friend was talking to me but I was not listening I still felt his scruffy on my lips and the colonge lingered through out the night :wink:

Check out on Sephora--Bvlgari's Contemporary Collection--$44 & 7 small bottles---there's enough to last a long time. I got this a couple months ago & can't hardly tell I've used any. (the Per Homme scents are :drool: I wear them & imagine B's been close to me.) :drool: :drool:

BonoFox1 said:

unfortunately not in his car , This was at the hotel, he was all showered and ready to party that night we wore his velvet burgundy jacket, black unbuttoned shirt black jeans, creepers and his cowboyhat, a little crowd gathered around him I went up to him (im sure I was saying something, but i dont remember what:huh: )
he leaned into me and I just kissed his scruffy jaw (spashed with colonge) and it smelled DELISH!!:drool: i could see his hair was still wet (from a shower? bubble bath???? :evil:

ps. snowbunny00774

Bonofox, did you post your story in the Band Meetings & Sightings forum? I want to read the whole delicious account!
:drool:

cstar said:

Bonofox, did you post your story in the Band Meetings & Sightings forum? I want to read the whole delicious account!
:drool:

Actually Posted the story else whereI never got to post it in band meetings, but there is so much more that happned that day that I will definately post and share in the proper folder ;)

Bono's Doll!!!;)

BonoFox1 said:

ps. snowbunny00774

OMG, OMG,OMG ......:drool:

lol yes free bottles for everyone ! its damm fine stuff and long lasting.i keep smelling my wrist and thinking of bono... must look a bit mad but hey whats new !

$90 for 40ml in department store... quite expensive, I must say.

airport shopping seems to be a good choice for stuff like that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom