Bono's colone/smell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmm, I kissed him too and he really did smell delish. :drool:

I remember once reading an interview with the Kaiser Chiefs - they commented that U2 "smelt rich".

I didn't understand what they were talking about until I met them (U2, that is)!! Yummm.

Yankee Candle also makes their candle scents in inexpensive car air fresheners too. I put the Midsummer Night one in my car last summer, and after my car had been sitting in the hot sun all day I'd get in after work and drive home in a :drool: sauna.

jaynejenjune said:
heard it was BLV ... Bulgari .. and yes expensive!

I been searching for the cologne to check out the price 'cause i fugured hubby's birthday is'nt till September and this will give me plenty of time to save up for it, and all the searches are coming back saying this stuff is for girls!!!!

fly so high! said:

I been searching for the cologne to check out the price 'cause i fugured hubby's birthday is'nt till September and this will give me plenty of time to save up for it, and all the searches are coming back saying this stuff is for girls!!!!

If you find the right place, it's only about $35-$40.

(I got mine at Costco a few years ago and a gift set was $30 or so. :ohmy: Came with the average size bottle, a travel size, and some moisturizier.)

That's weird......Googled by searching the world wide web and got onto the mens BLV straight away and Googled it Aust only and had to really search for it, average price is around AUS$55 but they only come in little teeny weeny bottles.

hey Fly so high when i checked it out in myers today it was at the mens counter. although i guess in a way it is for girls... to smell ... when kissing delicious rock gods ... :shifty:

i would hapily wear it , but my taste in stinky stuff is different to most women.
but it is really nice, and i didnt think the bottle was too small.

fly so high! said:

If you go to somewhere like perfume empire it's relatively inexpensive.

BonoFox1 said:

I can honestly say that I was surpised I took it like I did I mean I had a dorky smile all night on the way home my friend was talking to me but I was not listening I still felt his scruffy on my lips and the colonge lingered through out the night :wink:

I know what your mean about the dorky smile all night....Mine lasted for weeks...My husband can tell you...It took forever to come down from cloud nine. Isn't that scruff yummy to kiss???!!!!
I about died at how soft it is... I want to know what he uses on his face...But you got Cologne with your kiss??? Mine was scent free......I am jealous now... haha!!! Love ya BF1!

Shower Fresh Bono with Cologne.....WOW!!!!

u2jesusgirl said:

I know what your mean about the dorky smile all night....Mine lasted for weeks...My husband can tell you...It took forever to come down from cloud nine. Isn't that scruff yummy to kiss???!!!!
I about died at how soft it is... I want to know what he uses on his face...But you got Cologne with your kiss??? Mine was scent free......I am jealous now... haha!!! Love ya BF1!

DION!!!!:hug:

u2jesusgirl said:

It is too hard NOT to have a smile on for weeks.... I must tell you - I love little bit of scruff on that face. To me it's even more sexy.
I can't even remember what he spelt like when I squeezed him - I know his spelt great - but to actually remember the spell?? No way..... that was such an adrenaline rush thru my body and so many other things were going thru my head (like: What do I say to this man?), there was no way I was gonna remember the exact scent.

Back
Top Bottom