Bono's Chin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Verte, just what we needed! This place is so dead today. We need more pix! :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Billie I hope I'm not buggin ya but I had to post this one I blew up, look at that chin!! :combust:

mjtbig.jpg

*does her best 'Rattle and Hum' Bono impression*
"Am I buggin ya? I didn't mean to bug ya!" LMAO!!:wink:

Girl,you can bug me with pics of that man's face any day of the week! Thank you so much for blowing that pic up! He is looking :love: as usual...:drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, :yes:.

Us, bugged by seeing Bono pictures? Never! :D.

Angela

LOL! :wink: I love that part of the movie when he says that. Oh heck I love pretty much all of that movie!!!
I love Larry's explanation of Elvis movies,too! Larry was my favorite member of U2 back then.
I still love him but Bono ...has:love:....grown:drool: ..on :tongue:...me:bono:.. over ...the:bono:... years...:faint:

Billie Midol said:
LOL! :wink: I love that part of the movie when he says that. Oh heck I love pretty much all of that movie!!!

:yes:. In regards to the "buggin' ya" bit-poor Bono, I can imagine he might've gotten a little tired of hearing people say that he needs to cut back on all the speeches and stuff back then. I personally could listen to him talk all day (or sing, singing's always nice, too). I just love hearing what he has to say about everything.

Besides, U2 is a politically-oriented band, therefore, I kinda expect there'd be politically-minded statements at their concerts. I mean, I definitely want to go and have fun, too, but I understand that political moments may arise...that's part of U2's music and all, so...:shrug:. Whatever.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
I love Larry's explanation of Elvis movies,too! Larry was my favorite member of U2 back then.

Yeah, that part's cool, too. It's interesting to hear what effects Elvis had on him, and I thought it was neat to hear him be open about what exactly bothered him about that trip to Graceland.

But he sure seemed to enjoy sitting on the motorcycle. I like what Bono tells that girl, "Listen, what a Harley Davidson means to this man, you would not know." LOL.

I still love him but Bono ...has:love:....grown:drool: ..on :tongue:...me:bono:.. over ...the:bono:... years...:faint:

Haha, so I've noticed...;).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes:. In regards to the "buggin' ya" bit-poor Bono, I can imagine he might've gotten a little tired of hearing people say that he needs to cut back on all the speeches and stuff back then. I personally could listen to him talk all day (or sing, singing's always nice, too). I just love hearing what he has to say about everything.

Besides, U2 is a politically-oriented band, therefore, I kinda expect there'd be politically-minded statements at their concerts. I mean, I definitely want to go and have fun, too, but I understand that political moments may arise...that's part of U2's music and all, so...:shrug:. Whatever.

Very true...:yes:
I ,too,could listen to Bono talk for hours about anything. I love his speaking voice. It's raspy and filled with experience. It's quite apparent when Bono speaks that he is an avid reader... :)

I like what Bono tells that girl, "Listen, what a Harley Davidson means to this man, you would not know." LOL.

:lmao: I forgot about that part,that was so funny!!! I love Bono's sense of humor...it's dry and yet quite wicked at times...:sexywink:

Haha, so I've noticed...;).

Angela

LOL! Is it that obvious?:uhoh: :laugh:

Last edited:
ahh...:drool: all these sexxy pics to look over once again:wink: by the way billie, loooooove your sig. very humerous yet very tru!:LMAO:

Billie Midol said:
Very true...:yes:
I ,too,could listen to Bono talk for hours about anything. I love his speaking voice. It's raspy and filled with experience. It's quite apparent when Bono speaks that he is an avid reader... :)

Oh, definitely. And he does have a great voice-my dad was playing some music tonight, and he played a few U2 songs, and we were talking about his voice and how great it is and everything.

Bono's voice is just incredible-that accent of his that's very noticeable when he speaks, the way he uses his voice when he sings-goes real high or real low or inbetween...he can evoke any emotion with it. It's a very pleasant voice to listen to (classic example: "MLK"-one night I was listening to that song just as I was drifting off to sleep...man, what a nice lullaby. His voice was soothing enough for me to just close my eyes and relax, and off I went into a good night's sleep).

:lmao: I forgot about that part,that was so funny!!! I love Bono's sense of humor...it's dry and yet quite wicked at times...:sexywink:

:yes:. A lot of guys I've liked have had a sense of humor similar to that, so it's great to continue to find more in that vein. A sense of humor is one thing I really love in a guy. I don't even care if it's the kind of humor that makes you roll your eyes and groan...if it can manage to get a chuckle out of me, it's definitely a good thing. I just love it when a guy can make me laugh.

Course, then again, I do tend to be easily amused by things, so...

LOL! Is it that obvious?:uhoh: :laugh:

Oh, just a smidge...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom