Bono's Chin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono is that rare combination of both class and pure sex appeal...:sexywink:

339%3A65%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A95662%3A5ot1lsi

:up: :yes: Amen to that sisters! Bono is pure, unadulterated MOJO! This is a fantastic thread. There's so much uninhibited Bono droolage, it's great! Now lets see if I can add to the fun...
t_=7917726

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hey there! Thanks, these are great (I love that wink :D).

Yeah, I, um, kinda have a soft spot for this era, in case you couldn't tell...

Angela

AMEN!!! I've decided that JT was the sexiest era for all of them...Bono always looked sooo incredibly delicious! :drool: :drool:

**melts** I'm a Zoo TV fanactic!!!!!!!!!

those eyes...that smile...the chin...the neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: :combust:

Billie Midol said:

Amazing JT pic,GhostranchHills!!!:drool: His chest, his eyes, that CHIN!!!:drool: Thank you!:wink: :love:

That's always been a favorite of mine too :love: As is the entire JT era :combust:

GhostranchHills said:

Hehe, nice hair, Bono. :p.

Seriously, though, that's cute-messed up hair looks good on him. :).

Originally posted by GhostranchHills
4646.jpg

This is a nice one, too. :yes:.

Originally posted by Edgespet
AMEN!!! I've decided that JT was the sexiest era for all of them...Bono always looked sooo incredibly delicious! :drool: :drool:

Oh, yeah. *Thinks of "Rattle & Hum" movie...:combust:...*

Yes. Very good time, indeed.

Also, I can't believe that one picture of the Fly is a wax figurine! Whoa...that's one heck of a replica! :eek:!

That wouldn't happen to be at that Madame Toussaint's (sp?) Wax Museum in New York City, would it?

Angela

mmmm...R&H was what got me into U2 to start with...they were all so overwhelmingly sexy!!
Edge's torn jeans, bare chested Bono, Edge's torn jeans, Adam's tank tops, Edge's torn jeans, Larry's...oh hell, Larry's everything! Did I mention Edge's torn jeans?!

Can you imagine Super-hyper Bono trying to sit still long enough for them to get all the casts, measurements, etc that they have to have to create one of those figures?!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom