Bono's Chin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baby_U2-Bono_UF2.jpg

Baby_U2-Bono_UF.jpg

:cute: :cute:

YES I'm a necklover as well as a chin lover :drool: :tongue:

Supernova, oh those ZOOTV stills are hot!! :bow: :combust: You make good quality stills, keep it up! :up: We love them!

Supernova said:

OMG!! Thank you,Supernova!!! Aren't those stills from " Angel of Harlem" from Live in Sydney? That is my absolute favorite concert footage of Bono! He's so sensual when he sings the "oh oh ohhoh" part and then looks in the camera ,raises one eyebrow and says,"Sing now..." then he groans ohohoh...!!!:drool:
That absolutely kills me every time I see it!!! It's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen him do onstage! I cannot watch that part of the video with a man in the room...:uhoh:
Bono's just too hot for words!!:bono: :drool:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
YES I'm a necklover as well as a chin lover :drool: :tongue:

Supernova, oh those ZOOTV stills are hot!! :bow: :combust: You make good quality stills, keep it up! :up: We love them!

Yes ,his neck is sweeet,too...makes you want to reach out and .. :censored: :tongue: ...you get the general idea...;)

Neck, chin, eyes, hairy chest, voice like velvet, writes great words, did the sexiest things with his feet in those JT boots,the list goes on and on...:hyper: .....yes, indeed that man is fine!!!! :drool:
339%3A56%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A3%3A38%3A66ot1lsi

Billie Midol said:
OMG!! Thank you,Supernova!!! Aren't those stills from " Angel of Harlem" from Live in Sydney? That is my absolute favorite concert footage of Bono! He's so sensual when he sings the "oh oh ohhoh" part and then looks in the camera ,raises one eyebrow and says,"Sing now..." then he groans ohohoh...!!!:drool:

I want to see this! Your describing him singing my favorite song like that is making me awfully curious...

Originally posted by Billie Midol
That absolutely kills me every time I see it!!! It's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen him do onstage! I cannot watch that part of the video with a man in the room...:uhoh:

LOL, I can believe that.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
Bono's just too hot for words!!:bono: :drool:

Tell us all something we don't know. ;).

Also, I know this thread's devoted to the chin (and there's some excellent pictures that are doing that chin of his some justice), but I just want to say this about the JT era pictures on the first page in particular...the look in his eyes in those pictures, the closeups of them...hello...

All right. Now that that's out of the way, let us resume the chin worship.

Angela

Billie Midol said:
Thank you,Supernova!!! Aren't those stills from " Angel of Harlem" from Live in Sydney?
Yes,they are. :yes:

He's so sensual when he sings the "oh oh ohhoh" part and then looks in the camera ,raises one eyebrow and says,"Sing now..." then he groans ohohoh...!!!:drool:
That absolutely kills me every time I see it!!! It's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen him do onstage!
Everytime I watch Angel of Harlem from,I have to stop and watch this part at least 10 times before I go to the next song! :D

For you,Billie:

cap124.jpg

cap125.jpg

cap123.jpg

:combust: :combust:

Moonlit_Angel said:

I want to see this! Your describing him singing my favorite song like that is making me awfully curious...

OMG!! Girl,you have to get that DVD or VHS!!! If that's your favorite song you will absolutely MELT when you see him! He's all sweaty too...:drool:..I wish I had an extra copy I would send it to you......:(

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Tell us all something we don't know. ;).

Also, I know this thread's devoted to the chin (and there's some excellent pictures that are doing that chin of his some justice), but I just want to say this about the JT era pictures on the first page in particular...the look in his eyes in those pictures, the closeups of them...hello...

All right. Now that that's out of the way, let us resume the chin worship.

Angela

LOL! I know,I know...those eyes are amazing to say the very least...he's mesmerizing!:love:

Supernova said:
Yes,they are. :yes:

Everytime I watch Angel of Harlem from,I have to stop and watch this part at least 10 times before I go to the next song! :D

Nice to know I'm not the only one!!
LOL! I even use the slow motion thing to watch it at 1/2 or 1/4 speed...he's so so sexy...:drool:

Originally posted by Supernova

For you,Billie:

cap124.jpg

cap125.jpg

cap123.jpg

:combust:

:bow: YOU RULE,SUPERNOVA!!!!:bow:

Those pics are so clear! Thank you so much!!!:up:

Billie Midol said:
LOL! I even use the slow motion thing to watch it at 1/2 or 1/4 speed...
Me too!!! :lol: You have no idea how many times I had to watch this concert till I get the stills I wanted! :lol:
Thanks God I have a lot of free time(university is on a break till march 8th.) :D

:bow: YOU RULE,SUPERNOVA!!!!:bow:

Those pics are so clear! Thank you so much!!!:up:
I'm glad you like it. :happy: :hug:

Supernova said:
Me too!!! :lol: You have no idea how many times I had to watch this concert till I get the stills I wanted! :lol:
Thanks God I have a lot of free time(university is on a break till march 8th.) :D

I'm glad you like it. :happy: :hug:

Bless your heart for persevering and getting thise stills!:hug:
You did a great job!:up:

Enjoy your university break!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom