Bono's children resemble Ali or Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onyourkneesboy

The Fly
There are only a few pics I saw of Bono's children.

I find it hard to judge if they resemble Ali or Bono.

What do you think?

Eve's the spitting image of Bono, take a side by side comparison:

bonoevesf3xj4.jpg

(who originally put these two pics together?)

I think Jordan looks more like Ali. Eli will probably end up looking more like Bono, and John will probably favour his mother.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoevesf3xj4.jpg

I think Jordan looks more like Ali. Eli will probably end up looking more like Bono, and John will probably favour his mother.

Yeah, but it really depends on the angle, etc. on which the photos are taken...I've seen pics of Eve where she looks just like Ali and ones of Jordan that really resemble Bono!

There's not really enough pics of the boys to make any real comparsions yet...

Eve looks like young Bono. Yes, me and some pals concluded a couple of years back that Jordan resembles Bono's mum. Right now it looks like John is also taking after Bono; Eli is the only kid that appears to be taking more after Ali.

Front on, Eve has Ali's face shape. I actually think front on she looks more like Ali than Jordan does. But I find it depends on their age at the time of the photo, angle of the photo etc as to what features are most prominent. It's safe to say they look like them both though! :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoevesf3xj4.jpg

Aww look at baby Bono...How adorable!:love: :love:. What a little cutie! God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

:) All Hewson women are natural beauties.

I agree that Eve in that picture with Ali and Jordan and in the side-by-side picture looks like Bono, and Jordan resembles Ali more.

Probably too early to tell with the little boys though. :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoevesf3xj4.jpg

very much so, inside and out, she loves being on stage just like her dad too, as we well saw on the Slane Castle dvd. :wink:

I would hope that all four Hewson children resemble both their mum AND their da, isn't that the way it should be? Besides, as children grow and age their features change.

Carek1230 said:
I would hope that all four Hewson children resemble both their mum AND their da, isn't that the way it should be? Besides, as children grow and age their features change.

Depends, there are children who look a bit like both parents each, and then there are those who take after 1 of their parents.

An example would be Sean and Julian Lennon. Julian is so similar to his father John Lennon it's almost creepy. Sean on the other hand clearly took after Yoko and looks nothing like John.

U2girl said:

Depends, there are children who look a bit like both parents each, and then there are those who take after 1 of their parents.

An example would be Sean and Julian Lennon. Julian is so similar to his father John Lennon it's almost creepy. Sean on the other hand clearly took after Yoko and looks nothing like John.

Ah, but have you seen Sean in glasses?

No but I have seen pics of him and I would have never guessed he was Lennon's son. With Julian it's obvious the second you see him.

I've never analyzed their kids that closely...:shrug:...but I will say that they have quite lovely children. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom