Bono's chest hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FEELINNUMB said:
He's a big believer in "mock the devil and he'll flee from thee." Bono's chest has been shaved for him at regular intervals for about the last 11, 12 years or so, for EKGs -- the diagnosis? No shit -- he has "an eccentric heart." He's goofing a scene from a film, and I'm thinking it's in "Blue Velvet" but, no...I'll wake up at 4 am and remember!

do you have picture proof of that? the only picture I've ever seen him with a shaven chest is from Pop Era, and that was just one picture...

I prefer the hair :wink:

bonocomet said:

Ahhhh thanks kafrun. I guess thats just one more thing I missed out on before I became a big fan. *sigh*
I can upload it for you if you're interested :)

what the hell?! :laugh:

I really don't know what the hell that was, but it was hilarious.

yes, ladies and gents, this IS the lead singer of the biggest and best rock band around. if HE can make it, you can too! :wink:

For bonocomet and geegeelovesadam(and anyone else!)

A Grand Madness:
http://s55.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0YCL7WHDR2JAZ1QF8YW88PMBON

Loads of Pop-era fun :happy: Enjoy!

Galeongirl said:

do you have picture proof of that? the only picture I've ever seen him with a shaven chest is from Pop Era, and that was just one picture...

I prefer the hair :wink:

Well, I don't think he calls a photo session every time he has it done! :wink: After all, it's for a medical test.

I have seen pics over the years where nothing is peeking out where something used to be peeking out -- but as far as proof of his chest hair being thinner or shaved, off the top of my head, contrast that pic of MacPhisto looking in the mirror with his shirt off with the photos you see today. Despite Kramer's assertion, it doesn't always grow back thicker!

When I saw the shot of him in the boat a few years ago, you know when the photogs are dogging Bon and Edge on the beach, I remember thinking he must have had it done recently, because there seemed to be nothing but sunburned skin where there usually is hair. I guess you're just going to have to sharpen your skills of observation and force yourself to review photo after photo after photo...you poor thing!

FEELINNUMB said:

Well, I don't think he calls a photo session every time he has it done! :wink: After all, it's for a medical test.

I have seen pics over the years where nothing is peeking out where something used to be peeking out -- but as far as proof of his chest hair being thinner or shaved, off the top of my head, contrast that pic of MacPhisto looking in the mirror with his shirt off with the photos you see today. Despite Kramer's assertion, it doesn't always grow back thicker!

When I saw the shot of him in the boat a few years ago, you know when the photogs are dogging Bon and Edge on the beach, I remember thinking he must have had it done recently, because there seemed to be nothing but sunburned skin where there usually is hair. I guess you're just going to have to sharpen your skills of observation and force yourself to review photo after photo after photo...you poor thing!

Actually, I'm certain the reason his chest hair is less visible now is because it's grey . The same thing has happened to my spouse. (And they certainly don't need to shave the entire chest for a heart test.)

I downloaded that...I hope you don't mind but thank you a 100 times over ;)..
(bono mentions EXTRAORDINARY shoes ;) )

bono_212 said:
I downloaded that...I hope you don't mind but thank you a 100 times over ;)..
(bono mentions EXTRAORDINARY shoes ;) )
Hahaha, gotta love that word :wink:

biff said:

(And they certainly don't need to shave the entire chest for a heart test.)

Actually, they do, unless you like the idea of those electrode thingies being stuck onto someone's hair and then pulled off when they're done.

kafrun said:
For bonocomet and geegeelovesadam(and anyone else!)

A Grand Madness:
http://s55.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0YCL7WHDR2JAZ1QF8YW88PMBON

Loads of Pop-era fun :happy: Enjoy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will love you forever and a day!!!! :wink:

FEELINNUMB said:

it's thinner because he's older... same with your hair on your head... it gets thinner by age... and it went grey ofcourse... you can see it's greyer than usual in this picture:
bonochest6av.jpg

and review all my pictures? no need to, because I would notice it when there's no hair... can you just show me some pictures where he doesn't? I don't have any... and I have over 1500 pictures here...

its from TFI Friday, which was a very popular show in the UK. its the same show that bono and edge appeared on one year on st patricks day, when they performed ground beneath her feet

Last edited:
honeychild said:
its from TFI Friday, which was a very popular show in the UK. its the same show that bono and edge appeared on one year on st patricks day, when they performed ground beneath her feet

Oh speaking of that St Patricks clip... I just uploaded a new link to it on the St Patricks thread if anyone is interested.
stpatricks.gif

FEELINNUMB said:

Actually, they do, unless you like the idea of those electrode thingies being stuck onto someone's hair and then pulled off when they're done.

Sorry, but you're wrong. It's only small patches that might need to be shaved (depending on the guy's hairy-ness), but most definitely not the entire chest.

Back
Top Bottom