Bono's car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did the one that was on ebay ever end up on the roof of that pub like they said it was going to? Never saw any pics or heard anything about it after that.

(The Mercedes that was auctioned on ebay...)

bonomercedes.jpg

bonos1stmercedes.jpg

bonos1stmercedesfront.jpg

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Did the one that was on ebay ever end up on the roof of that pub like they said it was going to? Never saw any pics or heard anything about it after that.

bonos1stmercedes.jpg

[/IMG]

Oh my, is that a slight dent I see on the front side there! :lol: I wonder what/who was the unfortunate victim?!? :eeklaugh:

There was a thread about it that had the winning bid amount posted when the auction ended. I don't remember the winning bid tho.

I have seen him in Februari coming from his house in a blue Mercedes
I have seen a picture of his Maserati but I can't find it anymore, maybe later...

Ali had the Volvo - was it a wagon? With a family of six I would think they'd have to have a station wagon or something bigger among their stable of cars for when the whole family is along for the drive. :)

They're in the S. of France enough that they each (the band) most likely have another 3-4 cars there, and Edge and Larry have a couple of cars at their U.S. homes (Bono probably just uses a hired car/driver or takes a taxi in NYC).

Back
Top Bottom