Bono's butt grabbin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

I am sure you have been a good girl this year:shifty:

I think santa would not mind at all giving you Bono for Christmas day. I must warn you Bono may be a little tiered due to him fufilling my Christmas Eve wish. * Bono and Adam butt grabbin/snoggin. "Simply havin a wonderful Christmas time"
:wink:

:hmm: I do wonder wear would B decide to put the hat

:lmao:

Sounds like you have some mighty big plans of your own Carmel! :wink: Wonder what kind of flights I can get on Christmas Eve to Kansas : hmm: Try not to tire the poor Bman out too much ok? He's going to be singing "Joy to the World" after spending an hour with me! :lmao: I really have been a good girl this year! shifty: Mental note: Must hide all PLEBAN posts underneath my name :giggle:

If I have my way than "Me Rattler" will do the honors of wearing the Santa hat! :wink:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Sounds like you have some mighty big plans of your own Carmel! :wink: Wonder what kind of flights I can get on Christmas Eve to Kansas : hmm: Try not to tire the poor Bman out too much ok? He's going to be singing "Joy to the World" after spending an hour with me! :lmao: I really have been a good girl this year! shifty: Mental note: Must hide all PLEBAN posts underneath my name :giggle:

If I have my way than "Me Rattler" will do the honors of wearing the Santa hat! :wink:

WOWZA!!! :shocked: You sound like you are thru being a good girl. I knew that you could not be good for too long.LOL But do not worry B'sBaby, I will take good care of our sweet Bono buns
:giggle:
Remember if you try to hide all the PLEBAN post Edge will see you and tell Santa not to send Bono on Christmas day:whistle:

:hmm:

Then I will have Bono all to myself:evil:

BonosBaby12 said:

are you serious about that?? I don't think so!
well, in my case, the hat would be where it's supposed to be.. .on Bono's head ofcourse^^

also miringeltje, the site I talked about is www.u2-vertigo-tour.com ^^ I'm crossposting things I encounter here and on LJ there sometimes too... the age difference is huge there :) old and new generation u2 fans unitedd... ahh isn't it great :) bye bye generation gap, u2 is the solution to that!

Carmelu2fan said:

WOWZA!!! :shocked: You sound like you are thru being a good girl. I knew that you could not be good for too long.LOL But do not worry B'sBaby, I will take good care of our sweet Bono buns
:giggle:
Remember if you try to hide all the PLEBAN post Edge will see you and tell Santa not to send Bono on Christmas day:whistle:

:hmm:

Then I will have Bono all to myself:evil:

Bono all to yourself huh Must keep close eye on Carmel notifying Edge of posts :shifty: Thanks for looking out for our Bono buns,lol. Know he's in great hands :wink: Oh and I have tried really hard to continue to be good! Im usually such an :angel: Tempation just get's the best of me sometimes :giggle:

Oh and Galeon I am very serious about the hat! LOL. Damn naughty thoughts of mine! hehe.

Back
Top Bottom