Bono's brunettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
I went from dyed blond to dyed red/brunette today. I was all set to just touch up the blond today and then while driving to the salon I thought, "What the hell! Bono seems partial to brunettes, go dark." So I did.
I can smell the tour from here!

By the way, my husband was completely silent when I got home. Hmmm...

I did the same last month and got a massive hug and kiss from Bono at Jonathan Ross taping!!:drool: :wink:

I think he prefers brunettes!

I'm a brunette* and I also can smell the tour :yes: ... and the MTV Europe Awards ... Can't wait.

* If I wasn't, I would turn out to be.

Well, am already a brunette and did get a lil bit of attention from B... now if I could only make myself shorter :lol:

Well, I've got the brunette part down and the brown eyes down, but the fact that I'm 5'9" would be my downfall.

brown hair... check
brown eyes... erm, semi-check.
height... check

age... well, he could probably be arrested in some countries...

I am a brunette also. I've always had very dark brown hair, blue green eyes and I am only a petite 5'4". But, I have never met Bono. Maybe sometime in the future. It would be really nice to say hello to him and shake his hand.

Bono's Tart said:
I did the same last month and got a massive hug and kiss from Bono at Jonathan Ross taping!!:drool: :wink:
It must work! haha. lucky you! :)

I'm not going to worry about the fact that I'm not a burnette. Bono would never pull me on stage anyway, I look like a minor. :mad:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Being a brunette has its benefits. :D

So does being a natural blond with blue eyes! :wink:

... maybe Bono is partial to brunettes :shrug: - I don't care! I'm quite sure I'll have my stage dance with him anyway! :laugh:

^^too right Dorthe :wink:

we should all be who we are, not some wannabe. Blonds, brunettes, it doesn't matter (or it shouldn't)

I don't mean to stirr things up here, and I even didn't want to comment on this subject but I felt I had to get it off my chest now.

And, no, before you all jump to conclusions, I am a brunette, but I would never dye my hair just because one of my heroes might fancy this or that prticular colour!!

pff, I know nobody asked for it but there you go, my 2 cts. :silent:

(* hides under the table from things being trown in her direction:reject: )

Oh greety....I didn't have my hair dyed back to brunette (my original color anyways) because of that. Mainly because it is wintertime and the hair appointments were leaving me broke... It was a tongue in cheek comment for me....Your two cents are welcome.

:p

greety said:
^^too right Dorthe :wink:

we should all be who we are, not some wannabe. Blonds, brunettes, it doesn't matter (or it shouldn't)

I don't mean to stirr things up here, and I even didn't want to comment on this subject but I felt I had to get it off my chest now.

And, no, before you all jump to conclusions, I am a brunette, but I would never dye my hair just because one of my heroes might fancy this or that prticular colour!!

pff, I know nobody asked for it but there you go, my 2 cts. :silent:

(* hides under the table from things being trown in her direction:reject: )

I will remain a redhead until the day I die. My roots might not.

u2granny said:

I will remain a redhead until the day I die. My roots might not.

LOL! I know the feeling. I was just looking at my roots in the mirror today, and frowning. It's time to touch them up. I'm a natural brunette, but a redhead by L'Oreal Feria. :)

miss becky said:

LOL! I know the feeling. I was just looking at my roots in the mirror today, and frowning. It's time to touch them up. I'm a natural brunette, but a redhead by L'Oreal Feria. :)

I was born a redhead. My roots are, let's just say, no longer red.:(

I didn't do it just for Bono. Sorry to give that impression. I am a natural mousy brown and was tired of the blond California girl look, I needed a change for winter, and my 5yr. old daughter was talking about another kid's mommy who had pretty gold hair so I asked her what color mine was and she said, "silver", serious color change needed! So what I thought was going to be a major change really turned out to be a return to my (almost) natural color, so much infact that my mom, husband, and most of the family on Christmas day didn't even notice. I felt like saying, "Didn't any of you notice I was blond for the past 6 months?" I'm thinking of going dark red in six more weeks. Sort of a mahogany color. BTW I'm too tall for Bono to pull up on stage 5'11" and in my 30's. But damn it a girl can dream and I plan on giving it my best shot!

what--are ya nuts?

Maeve said:
I am a brunette also. I've always had very dark brown hair, blue green eyes and I am only a petite 5'4". But, I have never met Bono. Maybe sometime in the future. It would be really nice to say hello to him and shake his hand.

shake his hand? :huh: seriously? when you meet the B-man, it's hugging and hopefully smooching and touching--- save the handshakes for politicians!

Oh, and does someone get literally pulled or are there stairs, 'cos I'm no lightweight and there's no way I'm going to be pulled on stage (wishful thinking indeed!) but I haven't noticed any chubbos on stage either! (Big Girls Are Best--indeed! Hmph :grumpy:
I don't care if I'm over thirty-- I'll try for looking young the day of the concert... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom