Bono's Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, but I'm a fricken' idiot and don't have it yet! Gosh! :wink:
Now all I need is a way to ask (or beg) my parents :hmm: The next time they're in a good mood and going out :D

Yes! Beg if you have to, because you MUST get it!

(So, we're pretty much friends by now, right?
So, you got my back and everything, right?)

:giggle:

I love the way your sandy hair floats in the air... To me it's like a lullaby... I'm just flying by... Oh so high... like a kite... tied to a stick...

(Kip is totally my boyfriend :D )

Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever. We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom. Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make me salivate. Yes, I love technology but not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above. Always and forever. Always and forever. Yes, our love is truly great. Always and forever. Why do you need me? Why do you love me?

SimplyConfused said:
I have a picture of Edge and his brother when they were little. SO BLOODY ADORABLE!!

ghj.jpg

Aww... they're so :cute: !

u2shamrock said:
Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever. We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom. Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make me salivate. Yes, I love technology but not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above. Always and forever. Always and forever. Yes, our love is truly great. Always and forever. Why do you need me? Why do you love me?

:laugh: guess we better not derail this thread anymore... but...

I like your sleeves, they're real big.

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for it's skills in magic. :laugh:

Quik do ya have a picture of a u2 family member??

Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.

u2shamrock said:
*scrambles to find a picture*
Here! I found one of Dick Evans
101484121_50c065b12e.jpg

Do the chickens have large talons?

OMG you're right MVD75, No one's paying any attention to him at all! :lol:

I spent like three hours doing the shading on the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

u2shamrock said:
It's from 78, do you think anyone cared much?? :p

You got like three feet of air that time.

Wow 1978 really?? (I was 16!)

Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home. Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

Ok, I think this is as good a time as any to ask....
1) What color is Bono's hair really?

2) is he really balding?

Thank you

And wow....I'm sorry to all who love the silver fox, but his brother is much much more gorgeous ;)

bonocomet said:

Wow 1978 really?? (I was 16!)

Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home. Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

Yep, I wasn't even born :lol:
WOOH! 100th post!! :D

Get off of my property or I'll call the cops on you! Maybe I will, gosh!

u2shamrock said:

Yep, I wasn't even born :lol:
WOOH! 100th post!! :D

Get off of my property or I'll call the cops on you! Maybe I will, gosh!

yay! 100th post!!

Haha!! Does it seem weird for you to have not even existed yet when we were all already listening to U2??

And to bono212 i think its naturaly brownish auburn, but i don't know the answer to your other question...:shrug:

Like anyone can even know that.

bonocomet said:

yay! 100th post!!

Haha!! Does it seem weird for you to have not even existed yet when we were all already listening to U2??

And to bono212 i think its naturaly brownish auburn, but i don't know the answer to your other question...:shrug:

Like anyone can even know that.

It does seem kinda weird. Cause the huge JT craze even went on before I was born. Even though I was only in the 80s for like 4 months, I know more about the 80s than the 90s and 00s :lol:

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

u2shamrock said:

It does seem kinda weird. Cause the huge JT craze even went on before I was born. Even though I was only in the 80s for like 4 months, I know more about the 80s than the 90s and 00s :lol:

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

That's pretty funny, and amazing!! Sadly. I didn't pay too much attention to u2 during that time. I mean I listened to their songs on the radio, I remember new songs coming out like New Years Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday!, but i didn't obsess then... I even remember buying the Boy album the week it was released but my boyfriend and his buddys used it for a frisbee and ruined it and nailed it to their apartment wall. The HORROR!

Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.

bono_212 said:
Ok, I think this is as good a time as any to ask....
1) What color is Bono's hair really?

2) is he really balding?

Thank you

And wow....I'm sorry to all who love the silver fox, but his brother is much much more gorgeous ;)

Being someone who for a few years was absolutely paranoid about going bald, I can tell when a man is going bald by a week before it starts. So far, Bono is not going bald. His hair has only changed in that is is more coarse(comes with age, and since Bono is obviously graying its still gonna retain that look).

I have seen lots of pictures of Bono(I come on this board to ask/look for them all the time!) and not one has given me reason to believe he is balding!

Lets get back on topic though and lets see if anyone has any newer pics of Dik Evans or some of Larry's fookin family!

Ok sorry Sting! I have been looking for some of those pics everywhere and so far haven't found any... but if i do I'll bring em over!

bonocomet said:

That's pretty funny, and amazing!! Sadly. I didn't pay too much attention to u2 during that time. I mean I listened to their songs on the radio, I remember new songs coming out like New Years Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday!, but i didn't obsess then... I even remember buying the Boy album the week it was released but my boyfriend and his buddys used it for a frisbee and ruined it and nailed it to their apartment wall. The HORROR!

Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.

:shocked: :ohmy: How could they?! Guys are stupid at times. :laugh: Well, I'm glad to see that things have changed :wink:
I'm looking too, but there aren't any that I can find!

You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

about the balding, rumor has it that bono reportedly went for a hair weave a few years ago. some person, i think it was chris martin of coldplay, mentioned that and bono's camp vehemently denied it. who knows? *shrugs*

u2shamrock said:

:shocked: :ohmy: How could they?! Guys are stupid at times. :laugh: Well, I'm glad to see that things have changed :wink:
I'm looking too, but there aren't any that I can find!

You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

heh, yeah stupid and drunk! I have since re-bought the Boy album on vinyl, just because once I got into u2 I was really lamenting that poor album. I think I even have a picture of it somewhere hanging on that wall. :(

Is there some kind of vest that I can wear?

Babydoll said:
about the balding, rumor has it that bono reportedly went for a hair weave a few years ago. some person, i think it was chris martin of coldplay, mentioned that and bono's camp vehemently denied it. who knows? *shrugs*

I think this was an attempt at feeling better about himself. Chris Martin says he was going bald for a time because of the 'stress of recording the new Coldplay CD'. He said something along the lines of "but there is hope! I have heard from people that Bono got a hairweave! Yeah! Freekin Bono!".

Bono's rep laughingly denied it. (I work at a pretty non-busy drug store and I get to read lots and lots of tabloid magazines, OKAY!?)

I don't see why Bono would hide it. I doubt Bono is really concerned with his hair. It looks like a mess half the time in the past year.

(back on topic :wink:)

Is Adam's brother OLDER or YOUNGER than him?

bonocomet said:

heh, yeah stupid and drunk! I have since re-bought the Boy album on vinyl, just because once I got into u2 I was really lamenting that poor album. I think I even have a picture of it somewhere hanging on that wall. :(

Is there some kind of vest that I can wear?

Poor album, never had a chance :sad:
:D Hey! Lookey! I found a picture of Bono, Norman, and their dad from 2000. It's kinda small though.
101502297_227c7d1c9e.jpg

I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Hey Sting! I am still lookin for brother pics, but this is a cool FATHER pic.

The 4 dads at their sons' posts... Bono shades and all!

U2FathersAC.jpg

Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Hey Sting! I am still lookin for brother pics, but this is a cool FATHER pic.

The 4 dads at their sons' posts... Bono shades and all!

U2FathersAC.jpg

Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.

That's one of the best photos ive seen all year.

Fast forward 40 years..... U2 in the future!!!!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom