Bono's Boots,Shoes and Men's Footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
The man has the most adorable feet...:cute:...especailly those JT boots...but anypics of Bono and his footwear are welcome...I have a Bono boot fetish... :flirt: I admit it..:laugh:
339%3A%3A97523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B573%3B%3A%3Aot1lsi

I don't have any pics, but I think when I saw Bono in Nebraska, he was wearing one green sock and one red one, lol.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I don't have any pics, but I think when I saw Bono in Nebraska, he was wearing one green sock and one red one, lol.

LOL! Ooooh...I like that....he's too busy to worry about socks matching... :love:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
Sorry,Edge but we can't leave the store yet...I still haven't found what I'm looking for...:wink:

339%3A%3A97523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B5756%3A2ot1lsi

Love that outfit on Bono, too. Man, he looks great there.

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic

LOL, awww...

Angela

I really never dug the footwear he wore after ZOOTV. I love those boots and the way he moved in them :love: The other shoes are too klunky and they ruin his sexy strut.

bonoarrives.jpg

awara.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
I really never dug the footwear he wore after ZOOTV. I love those boots and the way he moved in them :love: The other shoes are too klunky and they ruin his sexy strut.

I don't think his present shoes look that great either but they are probably more practical. A performer generally needs shoes with the right traction, to keep them from slipping and hurting themselves. Bono has a history of falling and getting dislocated shoulders, and other painful injuries which, like any sane human being, he hates! I miss the boot look too, but I'd rather see him without his arm in a sling--remember those JT pix of him with his arm in a sling? :sad: I really hated seeing that and reading about him having to go to the ER in ambulances!!:sad: :sad:

Last edited:
Green Light 711 said:
and stomp them :drool:

YES!!!! :drool: The way he would stomp his feet was so sexy!I was fascinated by that for years.I am a koo-koo I know but it's those little things he does that drive me crazy!!!:sexywink: I have to go watch 'Rattle and Hum' now...:love:

Billie Midol said:
I am a koo-koo I know but it's those little things he does that drive me crazy!!!:sexywink:

Ditto this. I'm so glad to hear you guys talking about the strutting and everything, 'cause you're proving exactly what it is I like about guys like him. I also like it when guys do that kind of a strut, or when they do something as simple as peer out from behind a pair of shades, or spin around abruptly (like the way Bono spins around to face the audience right before beginning to sing "Streets" from the film), or do something similiar to the whole thing of thrusting the spotlight out at the crowd at the end of "Bullet The Blue Sky"...various other things like that. There's just something about a guy doing things in that kind of a manner...I can't think of the right word to describe it...but it just seems so sexy, so cool, so...right coming from them.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
I have to go watch 'Rattle and Hum' now...:love:

Hehe, yeah, now I'm getting an urge to watch it as well. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Ditto this. I'm so glad to hear you guys talking about the strutting and everything, 'cause you're proving exactly what it is I like about guys like him. I also like it when guys do that kind of a strut, or when they do something as simple as peer out from behind a pair of shades, or spin around abruptly (like the way Bono spins around to face the audience right before beginning to sing "Streets" from the film),it just seems so sexy, so cool, so...right coming from them.

Angela

I know what you mean! :yes:
I love in the video "In God's Country" when Bono has his hair tied back and he's wearing that black hat.
He spins around and sings;"She is liberty...":drool: he's just so unbelievably hot......he's got a little bit of stubble on his chin,too....mmmmmm:wink: :drool:

Billie Midol said:
I know what you mean! :yes:
I love in the video "In God's Country" when Bono has his hair tied back and he's wearing that black hat.
He spins around and sings;"She is liberty...":drool: he's just so unbelievably hot......he's got a little bit of stubble on his chin,too....mmmmmm:wink: :drool:

I have not seen this video. Sounds really cool, though.

And I love the picture you posted. Denim works on him. :yes:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom