Bono's Boots,Shoes and Men's Footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billie Midol said:

I think it was taken in Las Vegas while they were filming "ISHFWILF" but I don't know for sure...

It's either Texas or Arizona. I haven't seen it in a while so I can't remember. It shows U2 shopping at a store for boots and Bono buys a hat in the Outside It's America video. I don't remember Adam but Edge, Bono, and Larry all try on boots.

arw9797 said:

It's either Texas or Arizona. I haven't seen it in a while so I can't remember. It shows U2 shopping at a store for boots and Bono buys a hat in the Outside It's America video. I don't remember Adam but Edge, Bono, and Larry all try on boots.

Was that on MTV back in the 80's? I think I may have seen that?:huh:

Forgive me but parts of the 80's are sometimes a blur to me...:rolleyes: LOL! :wink:

Billie Midol said:

Was that on MTV back in the 80's? I think I may have seen that?:huh:

Forgive me but parts of the 80's are sometimes a blur to me...:rolleyes: LOL! :wink:

I have no idea. I wasn't a U2 fan then ( :mad: ) so I don't know. :shrug:

The trading forums are wonderful places to get U2 stuff you don't have :yes:

Right on about the Mafia U2 stuff - I know I've seen it online but I can't remember where now.....proably u2star.

Anyway, A Grand Maddness is an interview done with TFI Fridays Chris Evans in England. VERY funny and done during the Popmart era. I don't know how to explain it really other than the boys have drink after drink after drink and get very very silly!

Anyone needs any on vhs, dvd just drop me an email - eep78@aol.com

I too wonder about this Fire and Desire?

wolfeden said:
Um... I have a lot of the 'Fire And Desire' MTV U2 Sunday if anyone's up for a trade? (VHS at the moment, I lack the technology to rip DVDs from VHS... yet!) *tries to think what else I might have kicking around from the scary 80s*

I want, please! eep78@aol.com

eep said:
Right on about the Mafia U2 stuff - I know I've seen it online but I can't remember where now.....proably u2star.

Anyway, A Grand Maddness is an interview done with TFI Fridays Chris Evans in England. VERY funny and done during the Popmart era. I don't know how to explain it really other than the boys have drink after drink after drink and get very very silly!

Anyone needs any on vhs, dvd just drop me an email - eep78@aol.com

I too wonder about this Fire and Desire?

ok that's what I thought. That's the one wear Edge does some funky thing with his cowboy hat, right?

I think someone posted it here last year and I saved it on my computer. I, however, did not save it onto CD :mad: and my hard drive crashed so that was lost, along with a few other goodies. There's another interview with Bono and Edge from the same show, I think pre ATYCLB. I can't remember if it's from the Clarence or if they just talk about the Clarence. I'd love to get that so if anyone has it let me know!

arw9797 said:

ok that's what I thought. That's the one wear Edge does some funky thing with his cowboy hat, right?

I think someone posted it here last year and I saved it on my computer. I, however, did not save it onto CD :mad: and my hard drive crashed so that was lost, along with a few other goodies. There's another interview with Bono and Edge from the same show, I think pre ATYCLB. I can't remember if it's from the Clarence or if they just talk about the Clarence. I'd love to get that so if anyone has it let me know!

Yep. Words can't even describe what Edge does with the hat... it's more of a visual "watch this" type of thing. Heh.

The other interview on TFI was from Eammon Doran's Pub on St. Patricks Day 2000. I wish I had a video of this too......all I have is the audio.

If you look at some of the pics of Bono's feet like the ones walking in France last summer, his toes look kind of messed up. Maybe he has foot problems associated with wearing the boots all those years :huh:

Billie Midol said:

I will check out the trading forums!! Thanks !:up:

well if you're looking for something specific I suggest starting a new thread stating what you are looking for. That usually has worked for me in the past.

eep said:

Oh yeah :) (I didn't realize that was the name of it :reject: )

That video is the funniest U2 I've ever seen. Two words: "Strollin' Bowlin'" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tabby said:
If you look at some of the pics of Bono's feet like the ones walking in France last summer, his toes look kind of messed up. Maybe he has foot problems associated with wearing the boots all those years :huh:

I wouldn't doubt it. Like the other gals were saying, perhaps this is why he wears more 'sensible shoes' now . Dancing and singing in those cowboy boots night after night will hurt your feet as well as your back. Poor guy:( ...

I'd gladly give him a a foot massage and pedicure anytime he wants... :flirt: :love:

U2Kitten said:
Bono dancing and strutting in those boots sure was sexy though :drool:

It sure was...:drool: ..he has the most darling feet...I know I am weird but those boots on him back then...really turned me on :love:
..but I hate the idea of his back and feet hurting from them :( ...so we will remember how it was...:wink:
(He just has the most darling feet:reject:...LMAO! I'm sorry I just love them..:coocoo::love:)

339%3C2%3A3523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B9678%3B4ot1lsi

Me too, the boots, the feet inside, the way he stomped one foot when he sang, the way he strutted in them. Hot stuff:drool: I really miss that. He walks differently in those cloddy bottom ones. He's still hot though:love:

Back
Top Bottom