Bono's Bday count down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
OMG! It's just 3 until his 42 bday!
YAY! Let's use this thread to post some yummy piccies of our beloved lad, his quotes, stories you'd like to share and most importantly: To show the love and appreciation we have for him!

WE LOVE YOU PAUL HEWSON a.k.a. Bono
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Woohoo! I was so pumped! In the little magazine that comes in the Sunday paper (can't remember whether it was Parade or USA Weekend) they had Bono's birthday listed for the week's birthdays. They didn't even say, "Bono, lead singer of U2" just "Bono" as if everybody would know. Hell, yes! Everybody SHOULD know!!!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Olive's got some goodies up her sleeve for the big day.

Mad1 yes please make a song for him!
biggrin.gif

Oh and I already told my coworkers and roommate that I'm making a cake for him. Oh! I should probably plan my outfit too....

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Yay! It's almost the big day! I wonder how Bono will celebrate. (Well, it's a safe bet that drinking will be involved...)

I'm trying really hard not to remember the fact that last year I was at a concert on May 9th in Milwaukee and sang happy birthday to Bono, after he started singing happy birthday to himself. Ahhhh! WANT TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Happy birthday to the man who looks best in leather.

I went to the Elevation concert on May 9 last year in Milwaukee. I think it was after One, Bono started singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me ... " the crowd took over and finished the song. It was so adorable.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I think it was after One, Bono started singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me ... " the crowd took over and finished the song. It was so adorable.

*sniff*

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
sweet!! Will u put it on ur site? I need a new screensaver badly!

You bet'cha! Also look for Edge and Adam screensavers soon, since I just updated my disk space!

------------------

Originally posted by wertsie:
Woohoo! I was so pumped! In the little magazine that comes in the Sunday paper (can't remember whether it was Parade or USA Weekend) they had Bono's birthday listed for the week's birthdays. They didn't even say, "Bono, lead singer of U2" just "Bono" as if everybody would know. Hell, yes! Everybody SHOULD know!!!

Haha! That's way cool! I distincly remember last year when they had Bono (of U2). AS IF!! LOL
smile.gif

*clears throat*
'Yeah girls, its nearin my birthday, I want to see lots of prezzies, inc cards and stuff, and all Bonoholics must call down to my Garden Hut for a party, ya hear?'

BONOSHORT.JPG

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-07-2002).]

Originally posted by daisybean:
Okay...I did some digging and found some old pictures that haven't been posted in a while...

sing.bmp

*SIGH*
icon26.gif
He looks SO SEXY there!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by daisybean:
wo27.JPG

Sheesh that pic needs a drool warning. I nearly drowned in my own drool.
Maddie please please please make up a bithday song. Someone needs to make Bono cookies.
smile.gif

42 and still looking as good as ever!

Originally posted by Jody:

Someone needs to make Bono cookies.
smile.gif

42 and still looking as good as ever!

I can make Molasses Cookies.... actually I am, my auntie's birthday is next week and we are actually celebrating on Friday, cuz she's goin out of town next week.

I wonder if Bono likes Molasses Cookies, they are yummy.

Again with the off topicness.... another thing I felt I needed to share.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by mad1:
*clears throat*
'Yeah girls, its nearin my birthday, I want to see lots of prezzies, inc cards and stuff, and all Bonoholics must call down to my Garden Hut for a party, ya hear?'

BONOSHORT.JPG

Ah....My lovely Popmart Bono!!!

------------------

lovebonolovebonolovebonolovebonolovebono

Did I mention that I love Bono?

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

When I saw the thread that song came to my mind...um...by Europe: The Final countdown.

*sings*It's the final countdown...oooooohhhhhhh...till Bono's bday....ooooooohh.

Lol I AM Silly...Please catch me...and tie me down ..then throw me into a river...and leave me there...LMAO

I was hysterical yesterday bc I discovered that our current milk gallon expires on Bono's bday. *saves*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Lilly:
I don't ever want May 10th to come!! I'm so nervous for my tests!!
frown.gif
I don't want to do poorly on them! I am so nervous I actually threw up this morning.
frown.gif
I hope I can do it.

Oh no Shannon. hon, you will do fine on your exam. you better do well on the exam, because you are my astrohotwin and my astrohotwin vibes are giving me positive feelings about the 10th!

Happy 42 Bday Bono, I will be flying high on AerLingus that evening and will be celebrating your birthday!!!! WOOHOO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bono Bono love you Bono!
biggrin.gif
May 10th is awesome for me because I have no school that day...and I have a gig with my band! YAY! We will do a lot of U2 covers! After we will go celebrate for him.
Doesn't it seem it was only yesterday when Bono was screaming his "Bloody Sunday speech" and flinging the long hair off his shoulders?

bo33.jpg

My love has only grown stronger for him.
smile.gif

bo-all37.jpg

Happy Birthday in 3 days Bono!!
biggrin.gif

PS- (((((Lilly)))))

I love 'thinking Bono!' What a lovely pose. He's gorgeous!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Back
Top Bottom