Bono's Bday count down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lilly:
I don't ever want May 10th to come!! I'm so nervous for my tests!!
frown.gif
I don't want to do poorly on them! I am so nervous I actually threw up this morning.
frown.gif
I hope I can do it.

*sends twin love vibes*

you'll kick that poor defenseless animal more than it would ever deserve *comforts ass*

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
*comforts ass*

ass:
confused.gif
wtf?

Awww...thanks twin! Thanks other twin too! I loveth my pleba ladies!

Anyhew...Bono, on the chance that you'll read this I wish you a fabulous birthday that is shared with family and treasured friends. Have a fabulous birthday!

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I was hysterical yesterday bc I discovered that our current milk gallon expires on Bono's bday. *saves*
biggrin.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

a few days ago i was telling someone that i went to the store with me mum, and the only thing i really said was "hmmm...this milk expires on bono's birthday."

and then me mum sent me to an institution
wink.gif

that's hiLARRYous...

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

I don't ever want May 10th to come!! I'm so nervous for my tests!!
frown.gif
I don't want to do poorly on them! I am so nervous I actually threw up this morning.
frown.gif
I hope I can do it.

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

Ok girlies if I see him today then i'm going to wish him an early happy birthday...I don't think he'll be working at the studio on his bday...so i'll just be like well since you're not going to be working on your bday on behalf of the PLEBA girls and myself we want to wish you a very very happy birthday
biggrin.gif
Would that kick arse or what?!?! Maybe he'll invite us to the party *snort* that would feckin rock!!!
biggrin.gif

As I just remembered in the other thread, it will be Jordan's birthday too!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Friday is my birthday, too. Isn't it nice of me to share it with Bono.
wink.gif

Woo Hoo! I remember the first time I heard May 10th was his birthday, too...I couldn't believe it. I thought it was SO COOL!
cool.gif
Too bad I can't celebrate with him. Oh, God! That would be the ultimate birthday!!!!!!!!

I guess I will be satisfied with taking the day off from work, sleeping in and going out to see Garbage play that night. Then of course I'll need to partake in a beverage or two.
smile.gif

I've been enjoying all the pictures posted so far. Can't wait to see what other cool stuff you crazy, creative people will come up with. Maybe I'll spend half the day sitting at my computer on Friday just to see what will happen. You guys/girls are great!

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
cake_bono_s.jpg

Thanks so cool ... is it a real cake?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Dzjeez, almost 42 and still looking this gorgeous!!

I wished my dad was that good-looking
wink.gif

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing, babe, it must be art. - Bono -

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I'm trying really hard not to remember the fact that last year I was at a concert on May 9th in Milwaukee and sang happy birthday to Bono, after he started singing happy birthday to himself. Ahhhh! WANT TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN!

I was at that show too! Happy Milwaukee anniversary, Mirrorball Girl & JessicaAnn! I'm listening to my bootleg trying to relive the memories- I want to do it all over again too!
biggrin.gif

That Bono birthday cake is awesome! Just 1 day left- almost time to party!

3343%3B92323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B985ot1lsi

Let's see ...

It's 11:35am here in Milwaukee ...

Dooblin is six hours ahead of me ...

Meaning it's 5:35 pm there ...

In 6 hours and 26 minutes it will be May 10, 12:01 am in Dooblin ...

Meaning I should start my Bono birthday celebration at 6:01 pm Milwaukee time.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:
Friday is my birthday, too. Isn't it nice of me to share it with Bono.
wink.gif

Woo Hoo! I remember the first time I heard May 10th was his birthday, too...I couldn't believe it. I thought it was SO COOL!
cool.gif
Too bad I can't celebrate with him. Oh, God! That would be the ultimate birthday!!!!!!!!

Hey LM, it's my Birthday on Friday too! I know what you mean about finding out that his Birthday is the same day. It's so cool! I was like "WOW!! Of all the 365 days I could be born on it happened to be the same as my hero!" How amazing is that?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I was at that show too! Happy Milwaukee anniversary, Mirrorball Girl & JessicaAnn! I'm listening to my bootleg trying to relive the memories- I want to do it all over again too!
biggrin.gif

RATS! I forgot to bring the boot of the Milwaukee concert withme to work today ... oh well, I will have to listen to it tonight.

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by Truly:
Hey LM, it's my Birthday on Friday too! I know what you mean about finding out that his Birthday is the same day. It's so cool! I was like "WOW!! Of all the 365 days I could be born on it happened to be the same as my hero!" How amazing is that?
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom