Bonos back to brunett!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
There has probably already been a post on his hair in the past im sorry but.....

Why doesnt bono dye his hair black anymore?
It was way cool long and black, now its just brown and shorter grrr!

Does he not care or summot? Or cant be arsed dying it anymore?

common bono get back to the black locks eh!

It must have been the lights, I think it's very dark brown and looks black in dim light and brownish in the light.

I love the long dark hair too :love:

Last edited:
The roofing-tar-black hair was okay when he was 30, but after a while it looked very phony and aged him badly. The dark brown is much more natural on him, and I think it makes him look younger and much more attractive. :)

I love his hair now....not as good as the black hair but I really like it. Sometimes it does look fake though. I heard somewhere that he is bald, so I guess that would mean its a wig, I don't remember where I heard this from? I love bald men so if he is I would love to see him without the wig....If he has one. I am sure he looks better with hair....I mean the man has a huge head. It sure is a gorgeous head though. :wink:

I'm really liking the hair right now - I think it looks pretty great - It's layered and colored with maybe some reddish highlights
yes I know WAY too much about hair :reject:
but it is amazing what highlights and layers can do:) personal endorsement here

but the man could be bald and I would still find him ridiculously sexy - it's about the whole package

yea i suppose its the whole packasge think of course!
But still profer the black hair, makes him look more younger.

Someone needs to take a poll of what Bono hairstyle/color is most desired. If I knew how to do a poll I would do it, but since I don't know how someone else should. I wonder what would win. :hmm:

We have some great shots of him outside HQ near the Masarati and his hair is FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

But then again I just think he is FAB full stop, he looks fantastic at the moment and his voice,we hear them rehearsing on the night before the Radio 1 gig just amazing!:wink:

"Give it some Larry Mullen Jnr!!"
Bono shouted at Lars during BD!!

I'm a big fan of the black hair but he still looks petty good to me right now. It's funny 'cos when i saw the pics of him on CD:UK, i thought he had dyed it back to black but i realised it was the low lights so that means that at least it can LOOK as though it actually is that colour!

Okay, three things: it's spelled brunette, it includes black hair, and it only applies to women. Yes, I'm being picky. *slaps self* :D

I luuuurve Bono's hair as it is right now. The black was getting far too harsh for his (beautifully 'lived in') face.

clementine_rose said:
Someone needs to take a poll of what Bono hairstyle/color is most desired. If I knew how to do a poll I would do it, but since I don't know how someone else should. I wonder what would win. :hmm:

Oh, we have, a couple of times at least. JT always wins with Fly hair a close second.

U2Kitten said:

Oh, we have, a couple of times at least. JT always wins with Fly hair a close second.

2cd9f6ed.jpg

Here's my vote.

If I were a U2 stylist, I would cut Bono's hair just a tad bit shorter. I would also stick to the boot cut jeans he was wearing in a few recent pics. Edge always looks hip and fresh, whilst Larry keeps sporting the same old look which, oddly, continues to work for him. Adam has his own personal non-U2ish style which I think he should keep.
Bono, those black pants, I can't complain enough. And those shoes remind me of the patent leather shoes I had in the early 90's...slap on a purple tie and a black silk shirt and wha-la, early 90's era is back, Ice Ice Baby!!!
Random question: has anyone seen a pic of Bono with sideburns?

xtal said:
Edge always looks hip and fresh,

Well, I would ask him to trim the beard and ditch the toque. When he wears a baseball cap or other hat, that's when he looks hip and fresh, but the knit cap is getting old. And the vandyke beard is fine, but the scraggly stubble on the cheeks and neck doesn't look good. But he's still a very handsome man, no matter what! :)

xtal said:
whilst Larry keeps sporting the same old look which, oddly, continues to work for him. Adam has his own personal non-U2ish style which I think he should keep.

Huh? Haven't you noticed how much Larry has grown out his hair from his usual crewcut? I even started a thread about it;) Larry did change his look, for the better! Adam is the only one I hope will change. I'm sorry, all I see is an old, stiff grey headed man standing there among rock stars. But it's his business.

The only thing I'd change on Bono is those awful clodhopper SHOES, they are too big for his tight legged pants and give his legs a Frankenstein-ish look a la the LNOE video which was horrendous. Also take off the dark shades, he's not Ray Charles, I want to see his EYES! Okay rant over. Thanks for the pic granny;) Oh, and again I HATE people giving the band fashion advice :uhoh: even me. They are millionaires, they have access to everything in the world, they do what makes them happy.

I think his hair looks a lot better now than it did a few months ago:shrug:
it looks healthier
hell i wouldnt care if he just let it be natural and grey:drool:
hes a beautiful soul and that will always make me drool over him:drool: :drool: :drool:
see there i go!
i wouldnt mind giving his cute butt a good feeldown either:D

Back
Top Bottom