Bono's baby blues?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya know....I really haven't found anything on this guy I don't like :drool:

Thanks for this thread :)

This thread is begging to be put back on the first page...

Here's what I've come up with so far.

Bonoblueeyes.jpg

Bonoeyesrecent.jpg

u2granny said:

The screensaver on my computer at home is a slide show of all of the pictures saved on the machine. I forgot this one was on there, and nearly fell out of my chair when it came strolling across the screen yesterday. Wow!! :love:

u2granny said:

:sad: I wish I could love this pic. I really, really do. But the pouty JT era Bono with long hair just looks too much like my ex - bad, bad memories there. So, my fellow PLEBANs, you'll all just have to love this phase a little bit more to make up for me.

Just to give you an idea - he had the following print on a T-shirt and would wear it around. Complete strangers would come up and ask him why he had his own picture on a shirt.
3438465523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232385487%3C7%3A3ot1lsi

Of course, it's odd now that I do have that print in my room, and I have the T-shirt of it and it doesn't remind me at all of the ex. In fact, I've worn it to U2 concerts and have had many accolades for it. I think my chest is a great place for Bono's face to be, and if it can't be the real thing, then his face on a shirt on my chest will have to do!

Thanks for reading my rambling! :hug:

HEHEHHEEEEE... FEEL THE MIGHTY POWERRR!!! :wink: :p

justloovely.jpg

one of my BEST Bono pics, defenitely... :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom