Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissMoo said:
Billie, I just need where this guy was born. Right now it looks like he's a Taurus Moon, but it could be different if he was born in a different time zone.

He was born in Salt Lake City,Utah .That gives him a Gemini moon,doesn't it?. Man, I hope he never sees this website...:reject:
LOL!!:lol:

Last edited:
MissMoo said:
. You need a Libra with a Capricorn Moon and Venus in Leo. Too bad we can't find these things out beforehand...and sometimes they don't work out anyway...timing you know!

Well,how about a Libra with either a Pisces or Aries moon and Venus is in Scorpio I believe? LOL! I don't know his time of birth unfortunately...:hmm:
OMG! This guy does not even know me... I can't believe I am asking you about this..:reject: Sorry...

Billie, you're right the first guy's moon is right on the cusp of Gemini, which means he's sort of a Gemini Moon with Taurean qualities too. His Sun falls in your 11th house which means you feel like you can trust each other. You have a lot of connections with him. Your Mercury is conjunct his Sun, Mercury and Saturn so you probably like to communicate a lot. I would say he is a pretty good bet. A solid guy and you probably enjoy each others company. The second guy would be great as well. Maybe a little better although the Venus in Scorpio might be a little too intense in a different way than you are (more moody less firey) But good sexual energy!

MissMoo said:
Billie, you're right the first guy's moon is right on the cusp of Gemini, which means he's sort of a Gemini Moon with Taurean qualities too. His Sun falls in your 11th house which means you feel like you can trust each other. You have a lot of connections with him. Your Mercury is conjunct his Sun, Mercury and Saturn so you probably like to communicate a lot. I would say he is a pretty good bet. A solid guy and you probably enjoy each others company.

:bow:OMG! Miss Moo,you are right on target as usual! Thank you so much. He does seem to be a solid guy. Things are going very well with this guy so far, I have a good feeliing about him! :D

The second guy would be great as well. Maybe a little better although the Venus in Scorpio might be a little too intense in a different way than you are (more moody less firey) But good sexual energy!

Wow.....well,you are right about that sexual energy, however... I think that man shall have to remain a fantasy..:wink: ...thanks again!:up:

Last edited:
so you can say also what person I should look for?
Cool!

What about me? Can you tell me something?

Lady Luck, I think you would do best with a Water sign (Cancer, Pisces or Scorpio) or an Earth sign (Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo). You'd probably be drawn to Fire and Air but I don't think it would be as easy. It would be good if you met someone who was a Water Sign and had an Earth Moon, but like I said before, you can't exactly ask that! I wouldn't worry about it too much, you meet who you meet for a reason, it's just interesting to look at after the fact!

Billie, two other things I didn't mention: One is that you both have Venus rising in the other persons chart (ie if I take your planets and put them into his chart it falls in his first house and vice versa) That's a pretty powerful attraction and what Stephen Arroyo calls a double whammy, meaning it affects both of you very strongly. It basically means you have a strong affectionate link and are both very aware of the other persons charms. The only difficulty I see is that your Mars' are so different from each other. That means that the way you approach what you want is very different, it also means that the way that you fight is very different. A Cancer Mars (him) will tend to hide what they want, or not even know what they want, they will walk up to it sideways (like a crab) and try to grab it, they tend to be a bit moody and get hurt and dwell on it. You (a Leo Mars) are more upfront, you would get mad, blow up and get over it. If you see something you want you romance it, make a big show " hello, I'm over here!" you figure what the hell. But it's nothing that can't be overcome, just something to notice! Glad to see the astro is still on the money!

All I can say again is WOW!!! Thanks so much ,Miss Moo!

Now....:reject: I am sorry but could you tell me a little bit more about this other man :rolleyes:..LOL! He is Taurus with a Virgo moon and Pisces rising. His Mercury is in Aries, Venus is in Gemini,Mars in Libra.

Thanks again and I would have PM'ed you but you don't have PM's. I want to tell you how much I appreciate your help. Now, I would like to give you my insight about you. Being a triple Libra, and reading the feedback you have been leaving for PLEBA gals, you obviously have a great talent for writing. You are also very good with people and that's why this thread continues. I think you should seriously consider doing astrology online as a business...I predict success for you!:wink: :up:

Last edited:
MissMoo said:
Billie, two other things I didn't mention: One is that you both have Venus rising in the other persons chart (ie if I take your planets and put them into his chart it falls in his first house and vice versa) That's a pretty powerful attraction and what Stephen Arroyo calls a double whammy, meaning it affects both of you very strongly. It basically means you have a strong affectionate link and are both very aware of the other persons charms.

OMG! I totally see what you are saying! Incredible!:D:hyper:

The only difficulty I see is that your Mars' are so different from each other. That means that the way you approach what you want is very different, it also means that the way that you fight is very different. A Cancer Mars (him) will tend to hide what they want, or not even know what they want, they will walk up to it sideways (like a crab) and try to grab it, they tend to be a bit moody and get hurt and dwell on it. You (a Leo Mars) are more upfront, you would get mad, blow up and get over it. If you see something you want you romance it, make a big show " hello, I'm over here!" you figure what the hell. But it's nothing that can't be overcome, just something to notice! Glad to see the astro is still on the money!

I am so upfront,that's true! It's so funny because he and I were discussing how we both hate fighting. I really do not like confrontations but I do believe in getting things out in the open,discussing even if it's unpleasant and then get over it. Yes,that is so me! You have once again,amazed me, Miss Moo!:applaud:

Hi Billie, I just added that pm thingy, I'm pretty computer illiterate to be honest, that's why I don't use the smilies or any of that stuff! It's all so cute and I like it, but I just want to write I guess! Thanks so much for the compliments! I am at a point in my life where I am trying to figure out what to do next. I just got married so my Venus in Scorpio no longer needs to obsess about men and relationships. Now I have to deal with the Virgo rising that is hypercritical of any effort I make career (creatively) wise. To get back to the U2 thing for a moment, I met Bono years ago and he was very supportive of my poetry. But you know you'll never make any money at that! Sorry about the ramble! I'll look up that guy for you!

Okay, the new guy! Trust me you do not have to feel bad, I have done this with so many guys I liked. Anyway, I would say that you have a lot of sexual attraction to this guy, but that the best thing about it is the communication. His Mercury trines (is in the same element but different sign) your Venus and Mars, so the way he communicates embodies what you want a man to be like. But you have Venus opposing Venus which (I think) often means one of the people is out of reach of the other (ie has commitments or is being made into a fantasy). Also, depending on the degree his Sun could be conjunct your Moon which would feel very comfortable to you, or it could be square your Sun which would make you very aware of being very different (potential for arguing). How's that?

MissMoo said:
Hi Billie, I just added that pm thingy, I'm pretty computer illiterate to be honest, that's why I don't use the smilies or any of that stuff! It's all so cute and I like it, but I just want to write I guess! Thanks so much for the compliments! I am at a point in my life where I am trying to figure out what to do next. I just got married so my Venus in Scorpio no longer needs to obsess about men and relationships. Now I have to deal with the Virgo rising that is hypercritical of any effort I make career (creatively) wise. To get back to the U2 thing for a moment, I met Bono years ago and he was very supportive of my poetry. But you know you'll never make any money at that! Sorry about the ramble! I'll look up that guy for you!

First of all,congratulations on getting married!:applaud: :heart: That's great and I am sure you will both be very happy together.What is your hubby's sign? LOL! Just had to ask...:wink:

I am glad you have the PM thingy,your mailbox will probably be flooded very shortly as you are very popular here ( hey you are a Libra,you can't help it!:)
That's cool that you met Bono! I envy that. I would love to meet him one day,he just fascinates me and I find him so attractive!:bono: :flirt:
How sweet that he gave you such positive feedback about your poetry! Perhaps,you can somehow channel your talent for poetry with your love of astrology and THAT could be the avenue for you to make some $. Does that make sense? :eyebrow: Just an idea..:D

MissMoo said:
Okay, the new guy! Trust me you do not have to feel bad, I have done this with so many guys I liked. Anyway, I would say that you have a lot of sexual attraction to this guy, but that the best thing about it is the communication. His Mercury trines (is in the same element but different sign) your Venus and Mars, so the way he communicates embodies what you want a man to be like.

Thanks for understanding about the other guy..yes,I am VERY sexually attracted to him...:flirt:
He is very sweet and comforting... yet...I want to rip his clothes off:sexywink:.....OMG! I can't believe I said that!

I must admit also...he bears a strong resembalance (perhaps only in my eyes :reject: ) to Bono......good golly...oh well...I love that look,can't help it..

But you have Venus opposing Venus which (I think) often means one of the people is out of reach of the other (ie has commitments or is being made into a fantasy). Also, depending on the degree his Sun could be conjunct your Moon which would feel very comfortable to you, or it could be square your Sun which would make you very aware of being very different (potential for arguing). How's that?

Oh girl..you nailed it again!!:up: He is fascinated with a certain physical aspect about me( believe me,it's not that I am just so hot,it's just a thing he has for a certain physical trait I possess:rolleyes: ) and I wonder if that's all he sees in me...we are very different but ....I love that! He seems to be calm and that kind of man is usually good for me as I am....well...not calm! LOL!:wink:

Thanks Billie for the congrats! My husband is a double Gemini, which really works well. The difficult thing with us is that his Mercury is square (90 degrees meaning three signs apart) my Mercury so we can sometimes have difficulty communicating. But we also have flip flopped ascendents which means the person projects what you want. The funny thing is that it wasn't love at first sight. It developed and the two strongest things are, he is the first guy who "hears" me and the first to be able to say he's sorry, and we both feel at home with the other.
What's this physical aspect? Boy, I understand the reticence, but now you've got me very curious!

MissMoo said:
Thanks Billie for the congrats! My husband is a double Gemini, which really works well. The difficult thing with us is that his Mercury is square (90 degrees meaning three signs apart) my Mercury so we can sometimes have difficulty communicating. But we also have flip flopped ascendents which means the person projects what you want. The funny thing is that it wasn't love at first sight. It developed and the two strongest things are, he is the first guy who "hears" me and the first to be able to say he's sorry, and we both feel at home with the other.
What's this physical aspect? Boy, I understand the reticence, but now you've got me very curious!

Double Gemini? Right on to that,Miss Moo!:up: Sounds like a great match,you are very lucky!:D

Activate your Pm box and I will tell you in a private message. I am a little embarrassed to post the "physical aspect".. I know that's dumb :reject:
LOL! I love everyone here but ...I'm sorry but I am embarrassed to post it ...:shrug:

Last edited:
I just fall into this thread after a long while and I noticed how great it was!
Maybe we should make a part-II

Billie Midol said:

33%3B92%3B3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B573%3B%3B3ot1lsi

I used to have that pic on a poster on my wall! Nice:up:

As for astrology, I like to believe in it, but having known 2 other Taureans in the past (my father and my ex-hubby :madspit: ) Bono is the most un-Taurean of them all. :wink:

Interesting thread, even tho' it's against my faith. But I think the reason for that is there are some factual elements to it and we're not supposed to--for reasons not completely clear to me--mess with it. I do for fun now and then but don't take it *too* seriously.

Question: What if you don't know what time you were born? How much can you find out? I know nothing about me except I'm Aquarius. Here's my info, if you could tell me anything else I'd appreciate it.

January 26, 1958
Aberdeen, WA

I love how he says, "Yeah" at the beginning of 'Desire'..
There it is again! That whispery orgasmic croon--haunting me during the day--my dreams at night.
thinlove.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone would be so nice and tell me anything about my astrology? I know it's alot to ask seeing as I'm a babyface:). I was born on March 2 1965 at about 1:40 p.m in the town of Marietta Georgia. My husband was born on July 30, 1951, we are complete opposites and have been married for 22 years.:heart: :love: Our wedding date was August 28, 1982, 1 week after Bono and Ali:love: Thanks

Suppose if your not too busy you could do mine? Thanks

March 29, 1986
Ashington, Northumberland, England
3:40am on a Good Friday

Me too !!!! :wave: March 16th 1978 8:30 am....I wonder if me and Adam would get along our birthday's are 3 days apart !!!

BONO'ppetit said:
Question: What if you don't know what time you were born? How much can you find out? I know nothing about me except I'm Aquarius. Here's my info, if you could tell me anything else I'd appreciate it.

Without a proper birth time, most astrologers use 12:00pm. It won't be as accurate, but it's a start.

Back
Top Bottom