Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissMoo said:
Hi Billie, the books I recommend are a little more in depth (they don't show exact aspects) but they give great info. One is Astrology, Karma & Transformation by Stephen Arroyo. Another by him is Relationships & Lifecycles. Liz Greene has a great book called Saturn that details how important Saturn is in a chart. If you just want more "cookbook" type books Alan Oken's Complete Astrology is good, as well as Parker's Astrology. There are two other's that I really like but all of my books are in boxes right now. If I can think of them I'll write you!

Thank you,Miss Moo! You ROCK!!:up:

MissMoo said:
Karmic, here's your info: Pisces Rising. Sun is Scorpio, Moon in Virgo. Venus in Scorpio conjunct the Sun (means that they are right next to each other and affect each other strongly) conjunct Mars in Scorpio as well. Mercury in Libra conjunct Uranus. This last one is pretty potent, it means you learn very quickly and have a tendency to say anything that comes into your head. You also have what's called a t-square between the Moon, Jupiter and Neptune (a t-square means that two planets are 180 degrees away from each other and both 90 degrees from the third planet) It's something that's difficult to deal with but if you do work on it, it can give you a lot of energy. Your specific t-square might manifest as a tendency to not know how you feel, or to sometimes be completely overwhelmed or overwhelming. It's a potent chart though. People with t-squares can be really powerful people. Oh, and your Pisces Ascendent is a big part of your attraction to Bono because his Mars is in Pisces, so you feel attracted to his masculinity.

Thank you Missmoo :hug: I do see alot of what you mention here as being a part of my personality. I tend to say the things that others merely think to themselves. :wink: Don't get me wrong I do have a filter I'm just more open than most. Yet even though I am there is still so much more to me. Could overwhelming be considered intense? Overwhelming, hmm.... that could be why I scare all the guys my age away :D .....older men appreciate me more.
:drool: Oh yes, Bono epitomizes masculinity for me :drool:
:combust:
stare.jpg

Hi Miss Moo,

I was wondering if you could do a astrology chart for me? When you have the time. My birth info. November 17, 1956. 7:10 pm. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A. And I would like to know if Bono and I would be compatable as friends. Thank You very much and take care.

Maeve

Hi Maeve, you have a very intense chart. It's possible that you have had a lot of extremes in your life, but your good natured understanding and desire to take care of people has helped you a lot. Meaning! Sun in Scorpio opposite Moon in Taurus (again, there's the Bono connection and it's a classic friendship connection). Venus in Libra conjunct Neptune in Scorpio (do you sing? Well, we know you like a singer/poet! Mars in Pisces in the 10th a lot of energy for your career, although Pisces would mean you need to feel your work does some good. You also have the Sun next to Mercury next to Saturn (Mercury and Saturn are in Sag) that means you can be reserved and that learning can be difficult but when you learn something you go into it deeply. You also have a t-square which is difficult but it's between the Sun and Moon and Pluto, it basically means that change is difficult and yet really good for you.

Okay the Scorpio connection with Bono is just too obvious! Anyway! StarsgBlue you are also a Scorpio Sun which is conjunct Uranus which makes you a nonconformist and very independent. But you also have a Cancer Ascendent which can mean you like to take care of people, but also means you hide your true self a bit. Then you have what's called a Stellium (four planets all next to each other) they are, all in Libra: Jupiter next to Saturn next to Venus next to Pluto. That's huge! They are all in the fourth house which relates to your childhood and the home you make now. Did you have a lot of upheaval when you were young? Saturn next to Venus means being serious about relationships unless that Sun Uranus aspect makes you restless and you decide to jump ship. At any rate, the Pluto next to Venus means your relationships are intense. Then you have Mars in Sag next to Neptune in Sag and Mercury in Scorpio. Hope that helps!

MissMoo, why didn't you do the thing you did for Bono & Edge & their wives for Adam and Larry too?

Oh, Karmic I've been meaning to mention that you are so intense because of all of your Scorpio energy, Sun conjunct Venus and Mars! That makes you a bigtime lover and fighter.

I haven't mentioned the guys charts specifically because it seems that others have done that. I can look it up if you want. One of the interesting things is that families and groups of close friends tend to have overlapping charts. They may not be the same sign but they will have planets in the same sign.

Thank You Miss Moo. You're description of me, is entirely acurate. And yes, I sang quite abit. As a child, I was in choirs and I also studied ballet. I have one more question though, if you don't mind. I am seriously considering becoming an author (historical fiction/romance). Do you think this is a good career choice for me?

Take care,

Maeve

MissMoo said:
Okay the Scorpio connection with Bono is just too obvious! Anyway! StarsgBlue you are also a Scorpio Sun which is conjunct Uranus which makes you a nonconformist and very independent. But you also have a Cancer Ascendent which can mean you like to take care of people, but also means you hide your true self a bit. Then you have what's called a Stellium (four planets all next to each other) they are, all in Libra: Jupiter next to Saturn next to Venus next to Pluto. That's huge! They are all in the fourth house which relates to your childhood and the home you make now. Did you have a lot of upheaval when you were young? Saturn next to Venus means being serious about relationships unless that Sun Uranus aspect makes you restless and you decide to jump ship. At any rate, the Pluto next to Venus means your relationships are intense. Then you have Mars in Sag next to Neptune in Sag and Mercury in Scorpio. Hope that helps!

Oh my goodness....everything you said is dead on. I'm stunned. Thank you so much for doing my 'chart'!

Miss Moo, I'm truly impressed.
I was born on the 30th of June, 1971, at 3.30 p.m.. I don't know what to think about my relationship with “Taurus'”. I’ve read that Cancer and Taurus do get along very well, but the truth is I’ve never felt that way (my first boy friend was Taurus). What do you think about that? (I think it was just bad luck, though Cancer's are not really happy in those matters…)

Kelly, you are an Aries with your Mercury in Aries (Mercury can only ever be in the same sign or the one before or after your sun sign). Your rising/ascendent is Aquarius. Moon is in Cancer, Venus is in Pisces (right on top of Bono's Mars a very sexual attraction) and your Mars is in Cancer. The hardest thing in your chart is that you have Saturn conjuncting the Moon that tends to make it hard for you to feel safe letting people know how you really feel. People may sometimes think you only care about yourself but that's not true because the Moon is in Cancer, it's the sign that rules the Moon (I'm not going to get into that, but it makes the Moon very strong) which means you are very nurturing and love your home. Because the Moon is stronger than Saturn it's possible that you merely seem like a more stable (even less opinionated) Aries than usual! I would still think you would have very strong opinions however, and yet you are also intrigued by unusual philosophies or get inspirations where you will suddenly change your mind.

Hey Maeve,

Do you feel more comfortable expressing yourself in writing than in talking? I don't know a lot about career interpretation, but the bit I can see (after some reading!) is that the Cancer Asc makes you interested in the past. The Capricorn on the 7th might mean you like to be in charge (so you don't mind writing by yourself) but the Moon in the 11th house, you might want to join a writing group so that you would feel part of a community. You have a t-square between the Moon, Mercury (and the Sun as they are conjunct) and Pluto. Pluto is in the third house (the house of communication) so there is a lot of tension around writing and communicating, which means it may not be comfortable but you can use that energy for accomplishment. Venus in Libra is very strong so romance novels would be good and you have Saturn in the sixth which means you have the detemination to put in the work that it takes to finish a book. I say go for it!

LostatMoon I need where you were born as well! Without looking at your chart I can say that there are lots of reasons that you might not get along with a sun sign that you are supposed to be compatible with, but I'll look at it for you!

One of the reasons could be that your Moons did not work together (obviously I don't know since I don't know his chart) or Venus or Mars. But from looking at your chart I would say the biggest problem would be that Taurus is very stubborn and so are you. You are a Cancer with a Libra Moon, the Moon is conjunct Uranus which means you could be a bit unpredictable in your emotional reactions (one minute one way the next totally different) which would make a Taurus very nervous (generally they like stability) You would also feel that you were always trying to be fair not realizing that some of the fairness is done to get your way....I am a Libra and I have to catch myself on this all the time. Plus the Cancer doesn't realize that they tend to manipulate because they are afraid to ask for what they want. At the same time a Cancer is very protective of those they love, and the Libra Moon really does want to be fair. That doesn't mean there isn't a Taurus out there for you because you do have TAurus on the 7th house (the house of partnership) it's just that they need to have other planets that make them enjoy your need for independence and nurturing. Boy, this is getting to be a common theme! Okay, Venus is in Gemini (you need someone you can talk to) Mars is in Aquarius (again someone who is smart) I would think you might do well with an Aquarius. But it's all good! If Bono's rising sign is Gemini the Venus would be what attracts you to him. Oh, and your rising sign is at the very end of Libra. You don't like to be unfair!

Kelly, did that sound at all right? I hope it didn't sound like I was putting you down. I do have a tendency to be blunt, so I try to be aware of that (it shows up in my chart too!)

One of the reasons could be that your Moons did not work together (obviously I don't know since I don't know his chart) or Venus or Mars.
It doesn't matter now, I think. But he was the person who really loved me for what I am and I am very sorry that I didn't feel the same for him.
But from looking at your chart I would say the biggest problem would be that Taurus is very stubborn and so are you.
:yes:
You are a Cancer with a Libra Moon, the Moon is conjunct Uranus which means you could be a bit unpredictable in your emotional reactions (one minute one way the next totally different) which would make a Taurus very nervous (generally they like stability)
Yes, so they've told me. Unpredictable I must be, though I still think that I always need to have some stability and a home to come back to.
You would also feel that you were always trying to be fair not realizing that some of the fairness is done to get your way....I am a Libra and I have to catch myself on this all the time.
Plus the Cancer doesn't realize that they tend to manipulate because they are afraid to ask for what they want.
:yes: That's awful and it's true. I think I am one of those who can recognize it, worn the others but not avoid it. Silly.
At the same time a Cancer is very protective of those they love, and the Libra Moon really does want to be fair.
your need for independence and nurturing.Boy, this is getting to be a common theme!
I'm getting sick of my independence (the thing that I've been fighting for all my life)! Does this make any sence?
Okay, Venus is in Gemini (you need someone you can talk to) Mars is in Aquarius (again someone who is smart)
:shocked: I am so shocked that you found that out! That could be my biggest problem. I can't find one. Why is it that a womwn's intelligence frightens men so much?
I would think you might do well with an Aquarius.
I'll be don't think I've met one.
But it's all good! If Bono's rising sign is Gemini the Venus would be what attracts you to him.
Miss Moo, what does this mean (the rising sign)?
Oh, and your rising sign is at the very end of Libra. You don't like to be unfair!
:yes: I tend to be unfair to myself if that means being fair to others. So, I'm not sure I'm proud to be so fair.

This thread has giving me a reason to think seriously about something.:hmm:
Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom