Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a strong headed Ram too! My birthday is April 16, 1978, Coastalgirl and I share a birthday!!

Awesome.

I also only fell in love with one other man other than Bono, a boy named Andy B. and his birthday is May 17, 1969- making him a TAURUS!!!! WHOOOPEEE!!!

"So you're saying there's a chance?!"

two random real-life taurus facts:

- one of my old bfs was a taurus, and he was one messed up sick puppy. looked perfect from a distance, but the closer you got, the worse he became.

- depending on the importance of the cusp, hitler was a taurus (20 april).

unfortunately, all tauruses are not bono. :wink:

This is very interesting. I'm a Cancer and from the little I know about astrology that's supposed to be a very compatible sign with both Taurus and Scorpio. Not that I believe in astrology. :wink:

I know another Taurus guy and he is mental too!
Maybe it is just that Bono has lived with an Aries woman so long that SHE made him into the very cool and sexy Taurus that he is today! Aries women can to that to a man!
Just ask my husband!
XTAL: that's cool that we have the same birthday. do you know all about your descensions etc.? I can't figure that stuff out.
Only I feel really old cuz I graduated from High School in 1978!!!:sad:

Capricorns and Taurus also do very well with each other. I'm a major Capricorn (like five of the first six planets) with Cancer rising. Some real life stuff:

My first love (whom I'm still friends with all these years later) was born May 10, 1961.

My current crush object was born May 15, 1960.

My (female) best friend from elementary through high school was born May 14, 1960.

I also dated a guy born May 8, 1960.

Is it any wonder I'm drawn to Bono... :wink: Would love to have a full chart on him as well!

If someone can make the chart, here the information about me:
I was born on November 8, 1983 -- it was 3.15 pm
I'm a scorpio, dunno anything else!

Hi everyone. I am a Scorpio, with a Taurus moon and Cancer rising. My Venus is in Libra and I have Mars in Pisces. I've have read that Bono also has Mars in Pisces and his Venus, is in Taurus. I hope this info. is useful.

Take care,

Maeve

Maeve said:
Hi everyone. I am a Scorpio, with a Taurus moon and Cancer rising. My Venus is in Libra and I have Mars in Pisces. I've have read that Bono also has Mars in Pisces and his Venus, is in Taurus.
I'm impressed. I wish I knew what it means.:hmm:

Hi Lady Luck,

You need to include where you were born in order to do a full chart. I'll look it up for you if you want. Oh, and on the subject of crazy Taurus' versus sane ones it depends on so much more than just the sun sign! That's not a predictive thing it's a psychological aspect that astrology has been used for by people like Freud and Jung.

Thanks MissMoo. Here the info I forgot: I was born in a little town called Rho, which is 20 Km from Milan.
I wait for you!!

Okay, Lady Luck, here's your basic stuff:

You are a Scorpio with a Capricorn Moon. Your ascendant is Pisces (there are different systems to use and may also be an Aries ascendant). Your Mercury is in Scorpio. Your Venus is in Virgo (so you are attracted to Earth signs like Taurus!) Your Mars is also in Virgo. I won't get into the other planets, cause those are the most important ones. I'll look up some of the interpretations later if you want. The one thing I noticed is that you have a lot in common with Capricorn suns because Saturn is next to your sun. That can also mean that you are attracted to older men!
That's all for now!

MissMoo said:
Psychicsarah, how do they know his rising sign if they don't have his birthtime? I've always thought it was interesting that Bono's Mom consulted a psychic who told her that she would have a famous son.

Someone must have gotten his birth time...:)

LostAtMoon said:

How come I haven't seen this thread before? I like it!
Now, can you explain what you just meant by the above? (I'm a "Cancer" [and I hate it!]:barf:)

Awww...LostAt Moon..I was just kidding,I'm sorry:hug: ...I'm an Aquarian and sometimes say things too bluntly...:reject:

Cancer's have a lot of really nice attributes. They are home loving people and can be very sweet...:yes: A lot depends on your moon and rising sign as well...

I'm glad you like the thread..:wave:

Hi Golightly Grrl,

Umm, you are a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Moon. You have a Sagittarius Ascendant. Your Mercury is in Pisces. Your Venus is in Aries and Mars is in Scorpio. It looks like (without knowing you!) you would seem very open and at the same time mysterious to people. It also looks like you are independent and need a lot of freedom, but that when you are attached it's very hard for you to let go. Water is attracted to Earth so again the Taurus thing works well!

MissMoo said:
Okay, Lady Luck, here's your basic stuff:

You are a Scorpio with a Capricorn Moon. Your ascendant is Pisces (there are different systems to use and may also be an Aries ascendant). Your Mercury is in Scorpio. Your Venus is in Virgo (so you are attracted to Earth signs like Taurus!) Your Mars is also in Virgo. I won't get into the other planets, cause those are the most important ones. I'll look up some of the interpretations later if you want. The one thing I noticed is that you have a lot in common with Capricorn suns because Saturn is next to your sun. That can also mean that you are attracted to older men!
That's all for now!

it's impressing: that's me, actually!!!
and that phrase about older man... how true!!!

Thanks a lot!

MissMoo said:
Hi Golightly Grrl,

Umm, you are a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Moon. You have a Sagittarius Ascendant. Your Mercury is in Pisces. Your Venus is in Aries and Mars is in Scorpio. It looks like (without knowing you!) you would seem very open and at the same time mysterious to people. It also looks like you are independent and need a lot of freedom, but that when you are attached it's very hard for you to let go. Water is attracted to Earth so again the Taurus thing works well!

You are awesome,Miss Moo! Thanks for keeping this thread going!:applaud:

No problem, it's something I've been studying for a few years, and I work at night so I don't mind looking it up for people. Plus, I think it's a lot of fun!

MissMoo said:
No problem, it's something I've been studying for a few years, and I work at night so I don't mind looking it up for people. Plus, I think it's a lot of fun!

That is cool! I just started learning about it,it's fascinating!:up:

You probably posted it already but I am too lazy to re-read this thread(LOL!).What is you sign? Did you notice all the Taurus moons here? No wonder we all love the B man!:sexywink: :bono:

I can suggest some good books if you're interested Billie. I'm a triple Libra, which means I have the Sun, Moon and Mercury all in that sign. But my Venus and Neptune are in Scorpio conjunct Bono's Moon and Neptune and opposing his Sun, Mercury and Venus in Taurus which means that we get along emotionally but platonically. I mean that's a possibility anyway. We always have free will! The Libra thing means that I love to do chart comparisons and try to figure out why people get along the way they do.

MissMoo said:
I can suggest some good books if you're interested Billie. I'm a triple Libra, which means I have the Sun, Moon and Mercury all in that sign. But my Venus and Neptune are in Scorpio conjunct Bono's Moon and Neptune and opposing his Sun, Mercury and Venus in Taurus which means that we get along emotionally but platonically. I mean that's a possibility anyway. We always have free will! The Libra thing means that I love to do chart comparisons and try to figure out why people get along the way they do.

That is really cool!:cool: I would appreciate any book suggestions you have.Thanks!!:D

Last edited:
Okay, here's Shy's info: You have an Aries Ascendent (also called the Rising sign) You are a Sagittarius with a Moon in Leo. Your Mercury is in Sag, your Venus is in Scorpio and your Mars is in Aquarius. The interesting thing is that you have Saturn in your first house. Normally because you have Sun, Moon and Ascendent in Fire signs you would be a very outgoing person, but because Saturn is in the first house you tend to hold back when you first meet people. So Shy is a perfect name for you! The Scorpio thing is the main attraction to Bono.

Karmic, here's your info: Pisces Rising. Sun is Scorpio, Moon in Virgo. Venus in Scorpio conjunct the Sun (means that they are right next to each other and affect each other strongly) conjunct Mars in Scorpio as well. Mercury in Libra conjunct Uranus. This last one is pretty potent, it means you learn very quickly and have a tendency to say anything that comes into your head. You also have what's called a t-square between the Moon, Jupiter and Neptune (a t-square means that two planets are 180 degrees away from each other and both 90 degrees from the third planet) It's something that's difficult to deal with but if you do work on it, it can give you a lot of energy. Your specific t-square might manifest as a tendency to not know how you feel, or to sometimes be completely overwhelmed or overwhelming. It's a potent chart though. People with t-squares can be really powerful people. Oh, and your Pisces Ascendent is a big part of your attraction to Bono because his Mars is in Pisces, so you feel attracted to his masculinity.

Hi Billie, the books I recommend are a little more in depth (they don't show exact aspects) but they give great info. One is Astrology, Karma & Transformation by Stephen Arroyo. Another by him is Relationships & Lifecycles. Liz Greene has a great book called Saturn that details how important Saturn is in a chart. If you just want more "cookbook" type books Alan Oken's Complete Astrology is good, as well as Parker's Astrology. There are two other's that I really like but all of my books are in boxes right now. If I can think of them I'll write you!

psychicsarah said:
Bono Edge Larry Adam
10/5/60 8/8/61 31/10/61 13/3/60

Like four peas in a Pod (not a Lemon) these four sit tight not necessarily snug, but certainly resolute. Close knit & determined (though not according to bitter Lola) these serious musicians (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Pisces) are up for it & fully focused. ‘Solar’, the new album, is bound to explode upon the scene with a big wave of cosmic energy! This album will take no prisoners: it will wake us up, turn us inside out & plonk us out in the middle of nowhere without a route back home. It will surely give ‘Stuck in a Moment’ a whole new meaning; but perhaps will shake things up sufficiently to shift a whole load of old nonsense! Sounds a bit challenging? Well, that’s what U2 are all about after all! Apparently Leo Edge’s fiery anger has produced a humdinger of an earth shattering response to Taurus Bono’s crusading endeavours. So let’s hope the creative tension does not disperse in any way before the tour & Mr Vox remains unavailable to the rest of the band! Besides, the singer can surely afford to chase his muse wherever she may roam so that everyone benefits.

Bono & Ali

10th May 1960 & 23rd March 1961 Childhood sweet hearts both, these two are in their 22nd year of marriage. Fair play to them for handling the pressure of all things rock n’ roll, thus far. The challenges of keeping a band, family & marriage on the road have clearly been surmounted. It is true that Aries/Taurus pairings are compatible. But they do have to give & take whilst letting the winds of change flow between them. The 24/7 idea is controversial: Aries the Ram needs to keep Taurus the Bull on its toes & the Bull needs to stay interested. The Ram is fiercely independent & dynamic, whilst the Bull values the Status Quo, & is profoundly devoted to his family. Ali’s nifty Gemini Moon compliments Bono’s chaotic Gemini Ascendent quite nicely! Certainly she can give as good as she gets & she knows how to keep her man: she “won’t be worn like a broach” after all. Bono’s Scorpio Moon is the only unknown quantity, making him a live wire inclined to ‘spark up’ when we least expect. However, Mr Vox tends to confine these antics to the stage. So after all the knocks & scrapes along the way only a Meteor scoring a direct hit on Killiney could shatter the balance of power in this union! The Sweetest Thing hit the spot…

Celebrity Leo
Subject: The Edge

Mr Edge has more than his fair share of planets residing in Fixed Signs. This makes him purposeful, determined and resilient, if not a little introspective. Edge tackles things slowly and deliberately with rarely a hint of panic. And once he is committed to something all obstacles will be overcome. Jupiter in Aquarius renders Edge tolerant but with the innate ability to express grand progressive ideas in a non-threatening way: whilst Uranus in Leo blesses this innovative musician with great artistic expression and unfathomable creativity, designed to ‘touch’ a generation. Saturn in Capricorn gives Edge scientific precision which can be turned into opportunities for financial gain. With Mars in Virgo Edge’s attention to detail is second to none. He is calculating, methodical and perfectionist. Venus in Cancer can make him at times broody and moody, with a need to feel loved and secure. But with Mercury in Leo all is well, so long as he speaks from the heart…(Which of course, he always does, being Leo!)

Do you know Edge and Bono's birth times? Where did you get this info? I'm sorry I'm just so curious...I figured Bono must have been born around 7am( I was ,too!! Except on another day,year and time entirely..:reject: ...ahem...) and Edge was born at 12noon? Anyone know the times they were born? Surely,some of you U2 experts must have this info...:shifty::wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom