bono's ass.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

Really? But isn't that pretty much breaking the rules then? Does a different rule apply to the land of the free that is Pleba? :ohmy:

well its forbidden now

pleba used to be so much more fun when we could talk about their private parts. i remember fun discussions about which way their weiners hang, now those were the days :drool:

the rockin edge said:
aaaaand in this forum we see a bunch of people who can't obey the decency rules on here. :happy: :|
Trolling won't fix that. But eh whatever. I'm just generally a lurker what do I know, nothing that's what.

Ok, would it be more appropriate if we asked for pictures of Bono's ...

..... bum....

Will that satisfy those who think that we shouldn't be asking for pix of Bono's Very Fine Arse?

Personally I don't think there's a problem with mentioning Bono's bum/arse. It's not the same as asking for pictures of Bono's naughty bits, is it? Hmmm? :lol:

Galeongirl said:
If you insist :flirt:

bonojordanaugust11madrivk1.jpg

[/IMG]

Me likely this one very much! :drool:

And I don't see any harm in posting pics of Bono's and any other band members....mmmmm....behind! :wink: I mean, their all clad, albeit some tightly :drool:, in trouser's, so I don't see why any one should get their knickers in a twist!!! :p

t8thgr8 said:
wow can you imagine the hot irish loaves of shit coming out of that thing? mmmm

Just so you know, I've reported your post to the moderators! :tsk: Your post is very rude and totally unnecessary!! Would you post a remark like that if there were pics of say Beyoncés bum?!? :down:

t8thgr8 said:
wow can you imagine the hot irish loaves of shit coming out of that thing? mmmm

You mean to say someone as Holy as Bono has bodily functions? Naahh get outta here!

That sure doesn't go through MY mind when I see that arse! :drool: I think nibble it slowly :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually after reading back a few pages I'm going to go ahead and close this. I think we've talked about Bono's ass enough for one thread.

To the PLEBA haters, how bout just not posting in here? Since all you seem to want to do when you post here is ridicule others.
If you have a problem with a thread or think a thread is against the rules REPORT IT. You all know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom