bono's ass.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually U2man, if you're so interested in this thread.... The mods gave us permission a few months ago that we in fact CAN post threads about the band's arses.... what is unacceptable are two certain Bono pictures from Italy 1995, and the front... the rest of the body is acceptible

:wink:

:tsk: Men in PLEBA....

Galeongirl said:
Actually U2man, if you're so interested in this thread.... The mods gave us permission a few months ago that we in fact CAN post threads about the band's arses.... what is unacceptable are two certain Bono pictures from Italy 1995, and the front... the rest of the body is acceptible

:wink:

:tsk: Men in PLEBA....
Owned.

it's the irish equivalent of ass, so it's the same...... I'm not planning on going into more detail on this, because I don't want people to lose their appetite in here...

:hmm: interesting that you turn up in a thread about Bono... again.....

i didn't think women used the word "owned". doesn't sound very feminine to me.

lol, who cares about that here?

You I guess, cause you're still here! :wink:

ah well, on with the thread
bonobeltportlandss0.jpg

bonoasshandmiami111305do7.jpg

Comet, this one beats your thigh pic by far!!!!
bonoback1smallversionqg3.jpg

Feel free to post any pics on this topic you like U2man :flirt:

Galeongirl said:
lol, who cares about that here?

You I guess, cause you're still here! :wink:

ah well, on with the thread
bonobeltportlandss0.jpg

bonoasshandmiami111305do7.jpg

Comet, this one beats your thigh pic by far!!!!
bonoback1smallversionqg3.jpg

Feel free to post any pics on this topic you like U2man :flirt:

.....way to go GG...yay..... bring on the

ARSE

Woohoo...Bono's ass Bono's ass Bono's ass mwah...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

eep....he's got to be President of the Fine Arse club...heh heh... may I be his PA? :evil: Now then as the personal assistant to the President of the Fine Arse club, I get to make sure that he keeps that fine arse in shape...woohoo....

Oh yeah :drool: i'm with you on more Bono's ass ydw!!!!!:evil: :sexywink:

ASS! ASS! ASS! Give us more ass :whistle: :combust: :faint:

lalalaa! It's a might fine ass, i tell ya! :drool:

Bring it on! :giggle:

I think the message has been made loud and clear there!!! :lol:

Gibby's picture pwns! :lmao:

It's unfortunate that I have to come back to this thread and wade thru all the disgusting pictures in order to read responses to U2Man, Chizip and Gibby's posts! :mad: :wink:

Chizip said:
sometimes i wish he'd rub that hot sweaty ass all over my face :drool:

Even better, Chiz! Imagine if it was surrounding you...going down on you...spilling over the brim. :sexywink:

Zootlesque said:

It's unfortunate that I have to come back to this thread and wade thru all the disgusting pictures in order to read responses to U2Man, Chizip and Gibby's posts! :mad: :wink:

don't lie.

i really cannot get over the fact that arses/asses aren't considered "private things".

Queen Bee said:
You'd be surprised, U2Man. Plebans discuss Bono's penis under the codename HD (hidden dragon :huh: ).

:tsk:

Really? But isn't that pretty much breaking the rules then? Does a different rule apply to the land of the free that is Pleba? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom