Bono's Angels Party PLEBA style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
We're at 32!!! Way to go. Only 68 to go. :D

I'm posting some pics to celebrate and say thanks to the Angels. Pics of Bono looking...angelic. :)

A_090.jpg

new04.jpg

A_ja01021.jpg

71.jpg

(You didn't think he could be an angel for that long, did you? :))

SD

YAY FOR SHERRY!! :) :happy:

Bono looking heavenly:love:

Attachments

• silversuit.jpg
    silversuit.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 105
::whispers::

Daisy, screaming "oh GOD!" doesn't count. ;)

::ducks and runs::

Yeah, I've posted on Zootopia (now, I don't wanna hear it, they are helping to)

One more...

ne46.jpg

SD

Sherry, and everyone else, thanks for the pix! Ooh, they are truly addicting. :lol: :lol: BTW, they fixed the DATA site--I got through today. There is also a shocking report in the Boston Globe about the AIDS crisis. The number of Global AIDS cases is expected to double in five years. Enjoy the pictures and write your Congressman, MP or whoever! We can't let this happen!

well, since I'm confused and all, I guess you're just going to have to let me put in my own angelic Bono picture, right? hehe

OMG I love that picture LOL, I don't think I've ever seen that before....cool

A_19.jpg

the_fly2002 said:
well, since I'm confused and all

i posted the link on the first page of this thread that explained all of this. ;) SD has a website that she set up in response to acting to the AIDS crisis and Drop the Debt. She is just giving props to those on here and Zootopia for taking action in helping the crusade and is referring to those as "Bono's Angels". :)

SD, correct me if I am wrong.

wow, this is like heaven :)

Summer~Rain said:
Sherry, I'm sure Bono appreciates everything you and all of us have done.

Someday I'd like to tell him about this. And maybe get a smooch. :D LOL. Summer Rain, welcome to Cloud Bono and I'll add you! If you should be added and you are not yet, don't be shy about letting me know.

Yes, MVD, that's exactly right! I want this to become a grass roots movement among U2 fans (the ones who agree, anyway, being a fan doesn't necessarily mean you agree with all Bono does). I don't have access to the White House or the UN. But I do have access to my friends (online and otherwise) and family. If we all start where we're at.... :)

If you haven't sent your letter yet and want to, here mine is again for your cutting and pasting ease. :)Mr. Paul O?Neill
United States Treasury Secretary
1500 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20220

June 2, 2002

Dear Secretary O?Neill:

I am writing to express my congratulations and gratitude for the time you recently took to travel through rural Africa to learn more about what can be done to help. Your focus on providing clean water, for example, impressed me. I was excited to hear you describe that task as ?possible? and then express that it would be ?unforgivable? that 40 million Ethiopians go without it! I could not agree more!

As a citizen of a powerful and prosperous country, I believe it is crucial to do all I can do to help. It?s my hope that our aid to the world?s poorest nations will be increased, that their debt will be dropped and that trade laws will change to ensure a fair market.

Again, congratulations and welcome home! I wish you the best of luck as you continue the fight!

Sincerely,

Further info about the Angels, and the website itself, is in my sig. Cut and paste the link if it doesn't work. Thanks for the inquires ;)!

SD

I'm so ashamed to confess I can't get your site to come up. It won't click and when I enter it it won't come up. What am I doing wrong?

hey there....i dont know how to add my name to the list, so lemme tell you i printed out your template letter, added a paragraph of my own and will mail it tomorrow!

great idea!

i dont have an angelic picture for ya, but here's a pic of my little angel...

u2_adam_clayton_GI.jpg

sorry to pop adam in a bono thread! ;)

elizabeth said:
hey there....i dont know how to add my name to the list, so lemme tell you i printed out your template letter, added a paragraph of my own and will mail it tomorrow!

great idea!

i dont have an angelic picture for ya, but here's a pic of my little angel...

u2_adam_clayton_GI.jpg

sorry to pop adam in a bono thread! ;)

Hey, Adam's hot. This Angel has no problem with it. :) My fave Adam pix is the one where he's wearing the "Racism is stupid" t-shirt. :)

Welcome to Cloud Bono and THANK YOU! :)

Man the party I'm gonna through when we reach 50....

:D

SD

Back
Top Bottom