bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4EVRU2 said:

I doubt she'll feel that way in a few years!! Same as the Cocos and Apples and Peaches... YIKES...:huh:

She's nearly 17, I'm sure she's quite accustomed to it by now. And she only goes by Blue. It's probably almost like a nickname.

And most of the English speaking people cannot pronounce my name - the first three tries are when it's murdered but by the 4th, they sort of get it - how I wish I had a simple universal name like Tina or Anna. :)

Babydoll said:
And most of the English speaking people cannot pronounce my name - the first three tries are when it's murdered but by the 4th, they sort of get it - how I wish I had a simple universal name like Tina or Anna. :)
Meh, it's alright. I'd prefer something more exotic myself :p

I have the problem where my first and last name almost rhyme, so I get called a mixture of them. And also substitute teachers can hardly ever pronounce it right! It's a simple name! I like Edge's kid's names (Blue Angel, Hollie, Sian, etc.) though.

lol, no, its absolutely free of charge. its the world's most popular chat program... i'm actually wondering why they dont make you pay for it, lol.

used to, yeah. although we do try to keep them on topic - sometimes there are people you need to talk to but aren't premium so you cant pm them, so a quick question here is the only way. :)

Babydoll said:
used to, yeah. although we do try to keep them on topic - sometimes there are people you need to talk to but aren't premium so you cant pm them, so a quick question here is the only way. :)

Used to being the key phrase.

There are other means of communication. E-mail, IM's, etc. I do't understand how PLEBA turned into a chat board and turned into BONO.

let it go...

back to bono and edge's kids now, i am sorry, it was my fault i digressed the thread. i'll try to get it back on track now...

liv, do you have the pics of jordan from the edun launch in your site? if so, what link are they under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom