bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamila said:

LivLuv, no one has yet stepped forward to post the picture.

I'm pm'ing you right now about it.

There's so much more that we can enjoy here in PLEBA when we work together. :sexywink:

oh you can email it to me and I'll post it if you want... *edit* I"m goin off to bed now,... and I'd rather not have my emailadress on the internet too much... so if somebody hasn't posted the pic when I get back tomorrow I"ll post it again..
otherwise pay www.imageshack.us a visit.. it's very easy to upload pictures there, no things with subscription and stuff, just uploading it... and youd need the link most bottom of the page to post it here ;)

Last edited:
I dont really think we need to go on about who is prettier. They're both lovely and we should leave it at that and just enjoy the pics.

criscruz said:
Eve in Vertigo tour in europe

eve.jpg

I cannot get over how much Eve looks like the young Bono there. :ohmy: It's incredible!

LostAtMoon said:

I have no idea, but I was there and I loved every second. Ali was there too, but I have no proof of it because I decided not to bother her by taking her picture :).

I saw Ali too at the Madrid show, she said Hi to us as we had met her and Bono a few weeks before in London.

I saw the two girls at Manchester. Apparently with this blonde Irish celebrity? I dunno, thats what my friend thinks. We were quite close.

p.s a photo a few pages back with Niaomi. Bono looks like a bored Dad at the shops!

Galeongirl said:

because it would be weird if you'd fancy your dad.... :rolleyes: oh and he likes to embarrass his kids.. :wink:

Ah, now that's true.. :ohmy: :wink:

Yeah, I've heard that he likes to get out of the car and sing REALLy loud, when he drives them to school! xD Maybe not the worst he could do... :rolleyes:

Here in Portugal in the concert and at Presidents palace were Jordan and Eve and 2 of Edge girls.
Eve is a young Bono. The eyes, the face the way she moves and so on. Jordan is beautiful but Eve is more relax and out going...

Edgy Thing said:

Ah, now that's true.. :ohmy: :wink:

Yeah, I've heard that he likes to get out of the car and sing REALLy loud, when he drives them to school! xD Maybe not the worst he could do... :rolleyes:

he drives them to school in his night gown usually... or he indeed sings WESTLIFE songs on the bonnet of the car in front of school..... *snicker* bad daddy!

Thanks for posting photos of bonos kids and edges too :)

Bonos daughters are very good looking girls. I like the one bono is the cup seeing him Laughing its great to see him them all happy they such a lovely family :)

Galeongirl said:

he drives them to school in his night gown usually... or he indeed sings WESTLIFE songs on the bonnet of the car in front of school..... *snicker* bad daddy!

xD Now THAT'S something I would like to see (and hear)! :lmao:

:ohmy:
wow the resemblance is really there! look at the hairline... and the color... and the face... oh she's really daddy's girl!

Eve does really look just like him :yes: I noticed it especially on the Slane DVD during Mysterious Ways. Right after they hug and the music starts to kick back in, there's a shot of her breaking into a smile which then cuts to a shot of him smiling. What a great moment :cute:

Well now that it's been said, I would like to remind all of you that there's this little magic thing called genes!
She's his daughter after all...:rolleyes:
Some kids tend to look more like their fathers some their mothers, and sometimes a mix of 'em both.

My biology teacher actually told me last week that when you're growing up you can sometimes switch between looking more like your father one month and then the next month you look more like your mom all of this goes on because your DNA hasn't decided on what genes it will use or something in that way.
Creepy huh?

The_Edge89 said:
Well now that it's been said, I would like to remind all of you that there's this little magic thing called genes!
She's his daughter after all...:rolleyes:
Some kids tend to look more like their fathers some their mothers, and sometimes a mix of 'em both.

:lol: Good call :wink:

I went through the same school system as my mom and before teachers would even call role, they'd look at me and say "you're a Van't Hof!"

whoa, this Eve girl, she's hot man!
i'm sixteen, and I think we're the same age and that's exactly my type of girl.
but, in Zagreb, we have girls that are 1000 times more beautiful than bono's two girls........
they're more beautiful than american girls but girls from croatia are adorable!

sorry......

nemaveze said:
but, in Zagreb, we have girls that are 1000 times more beautiful than bono's two girls........

sorry......

She's only 14, so you'll need to cool off for a while.

nemaveze said:

sorry......

:sad: That kinda hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom