Bono's American Wife..please read.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Hi, I don't want to bother you on PLEBA but I just was wondering about the R&H outtakes???

I've emailed you twice and I'm pretty positive you didn't receive them because other people that i've emailed at Yahoo addresses didn't get my emails either.

If you did get them, sorry don't mean to harrass you, I'm just anxious to get the tapes.

I mentioned in the email that if you want, I'll send you the blank tapes, let me know what you want to do.

Thanks again, hope you and your family are doing ok.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I am SO sorry for not getting back to you...I haven't had time do anyone's outtakes yet
frown.gif
I'm having some tax problems and my mind has been on that and its hard to concentrate on anything else. I have been in PLEBA very little lately and haven't been in chat for at least a week, maybe longer.

If anyone else I've promised tapes to reads this, please wait until I get your tapes done (I'll let you know when) before you send me blank tapes (if that's what was arranged).

Once again, I'm really, really sorry but I have to get this tax thing taken care of before I do anything else. I'm meeting with a tax attorney in an hour, so wish me luck
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I'm meeting with a tax attorney in an hour, so wish me luck
smile.gif

Good luck, Char! I'm emailing you (if I can find your addy) with my home address, cause I'm leaving college in two weeks (YAY!!!
biggrin.gif
)

Anywho...good luck!

Edited: Could you please send me an email so I can have your addy? thanks
smile.gif
hippyactress@hotmail.com I'm such a ditz and I seem to have misplaced it,
tongue.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 04-24-2002).]

<--super glad she's still a minor

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

I'm sorry!!! I hope I didn't come off as being pushy, Just take your time with the tapes.

I was just concerned because two other people that I had emailed with yahoo addy's said they never got my emails so I thought maybe you never got mine.

Please, take your time, and I hope your tax situation works out.
smile.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:
I'm sorry!!! I hope I didn't come off as being pushy, Just take your time with the tapes.

I was just concerned because two other people that I had emailed with yahoo addy's said they never got my emails so I thought maybe you never got mine.

Please, take your time, and I hope your tax situation works out.
smile.gif

You weren't pushy at all loopy, dont worry
smile.gif

The meeting went well and the situation is being worked out as we speak. We still owe a whole lot of money but its being handled by a professonal now instead of me so everything will work out in the end
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom